Apparently, all bees in the Roblox game known as Bee Swarm Simulator come from eggs. Just like any other bees in the game, Lion Bee also comes from an egg. For those who are looking for a way to get Lion Bee in this game, check out the information below.
Before anything, you have to know that Lion Bee is counted as Legendary bee. To be able to get Legendary bees in Bee Swarm Simulator, there are a few ways to choose from. The first one is to get a Silver Egg. Unfortunately, the chance of it to hatch into a Legendary bee is small, which is only 5%. Aside from the Legendary egg like Lion Bee, this kind of egg will most likely hatch into a Rare bee (64.9% chance) and a Mythic bee (0.1% chance). As for the Basic bee or an Event bee, there is no chance for them to be hatched from this egg.
There are a few ways to get a Silver Egg, such as purchasing from the Robux Shop for 100 Robux, finishing Black Bear’s and Panda Bear’s Silver Egg questlines, getting it from Brown Bear’s 25th quest as a reward, getting it from a mantis (in increments of 1 or 5), getting it from the King Beetle and Tunnel Bear, getting it from Rare sprouts, getting it from leaves when collecting pollen in the Clover Field, and getting it from a Festive Planter. In the past, Silver eggs were able to be obtained by some methods, such as using a code, as a reward for completing the quest from Bubble Bee Man named B.B.M’s Naughty List during the Beesmas 2020 event, a low chance to drop from stockings, a rare rewards from the Winter Memory Match, and by purchasing the Silver Egg in Bee Bear’s Catalog for 30 snowflakes and 3 gingerbread bears during Beesmas 2020 and 2021.
The second way is to get the Gold or Golden Egg. The chance of this egg to hatch into a Legendary bee like Lion Bee is 20%. It has a higher chance to hatch into an Epic bee, which is 79%. Besides, there is also a 1% chance of it to hatch into a Mythic bee. As for the Basic bee or an Event bee, there is no chance for them to be hatched from this egg.
There are a number ways to obtain a Gold or Golden Egg in Bee Swarm Simulator, including purchasing from the Robux Shop for 200 Robux each, purchasing from the Ticket Tent for 50 tickets each, completing Black Bear’s and Panda Bear’s gold egg questline, capturing Commando Chick 10 times, getting it from Brown Bear’s 50th, 340th and 390th quest, getting it from token form in the Werewolf’s Cave, which is guarded by two cave monsters, getting it upon defeating the King Beetle, getting it upon defeating a scorpion, getting it from Epic sprouts, getting it from the Extreme Memory Match, getting it from Ticket Planter, Candy Planter, Festive Planter and Pesticide Planter, and getting it from leaves when collecting pollen in the Clover Field. In the past, the Gold or Golden Egg could be obtained by opening the Golden Present, purchasing the Black Friday Bundle that used to cost 800 Robux, purchasing from Bee Bear’s Catalog for 5 gingerbread bears in Beesmas 2020, getting it from the Wind Shrine after donating strawberries (this was method was only possible if one had completed Spirit Bear’s Beesmas 2020 or 2021 quest for the Galentine Wind Shrine), getting it from a Festive Nymph, purchasing from Bee Bear’s Catalog for 40 snowflakes and 4 gingerbread bears, getting it from the Winter Memory Match, and getting it from stockings.
In addition to Silver Egg and Gold or Golden Egg, you can also get the chance to get Lion Bee by getting Diamond Egg. Compared to the first two, the chance of this kind of egg to hatch into a Legendary bee is higher, which is 95%. Apart from a Legendary bee, it also has a 5% chance to hatch into a Mythic bee. Just like the Silver and Gold or Golden Egg, it cannot hatch into a Basic Bee and Event bee. Besides, it also cannot hatch into Rare and Epic bee.
There are a few ways to obtain a Diamond egg, such as purchasing from the Robux Shop for 400 Robux each, completing Black Bear’s diamond egg questline, completing Panda Bear’s fifth star treat/ant quest called “Colossal Combat”, completing Brown Bear’s 75th quest, using a glider or a parachute to go to the token in front of Shadow Bear, defeating the Stump Snail, diamond aphids, King Beetle, Tunnel Bear, and Coconut Crab, defeating spiders, mantises, and werewolves, getting it from Legendary sprouts, getting it from Supreme sprouts, getting it from leaves while collecting pollen from the Clover Field, getting it from the Extreme Memory Match, getting it from a Festive Planter, and getting it from catching a meteor. Actually, there are some other methods to get a Diamond Egg. However, these methods are no longer possible. These methods include purchasing the Memorial Day Deal, Summer Treat, Diamond Moon, Sparkly Starter, Stocking Stuffer, Dual-Diamond Basket, Stocking Stuffer Special, Black Friday Bundle, or the Snowey Starter packs from the Robux Shop; redeeming the code called NewMic, purchasing form Bee Bear’s Catalog for 20 gingerbread bears, getting it from a Festive Nymph, purchasing the New Year Booster Bundle for 400 Robux, purchasing the Diamond Egg in Bee Bear’s Catalog for 150 snowflakes and 15 gingerbread bears, getting it form stockings, and getting it from Winter Memory Match.
From the information about, it can be concluded that the best and the fastest way to get Lion Bee in Bee Swarm Simulator is to purchase Diamond Egg as the chance for it to hatch a Legendary bee like Lion Bee is higher, which is 95%, compared to the other ones. If you want to get the Diamond Egg, you can just check out the information above to find the methods.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…