The Delivery Person is one of two jobs available at Pizza Planet. According to research, this job is a popular job among the players due to its high pay per task. Also, Delivery Person is one of the easiest to accomplish with some patience. Well, here we are going to show you the Delivery Person earnings chart.
Bloxburg Pizza Delivery Earnings Chart
Need to know that all earnings are calculated at maximum Mood for the first delivery of the shift. However, they are not guaranteed to be precise.
|Level||Pay Per Task|
|Normal Employee||Excellent Employee|
|6||$183 – 6/25/21||$137|
|9||$268 – 7/7/21||$302|
|10||$296 – 7/7/21||$318|
|11||$325 – 7/12/21||$696|
|12||$505||$530 (as of 2021)|
|16||$658||$1000 (as of 3/10/21)|
|22||$910 as of 8/14/21||$1368|
About Delivery Person at Bloxburg Pizza Planet
As a Delivery Person at Pizza Planet, you are going to be given access to drive a Moped to deliver pizza to an NPC customer waiting somewhere on the map. For your information, the delivery area is accessible from inside and outside of Pizza Planet. There will be a conveyor belt which dispenses pizzas for the player to pick up. After the pizza is picked up, a translucent yellow arrow will pop up, indicating where the waiting customer is on the map. A “Pizza Delivery Moped” is situated directly outside the delivery area, and is needed for delivering pizza to the customer.
The customers are seen waiting outside in different areas, usually on the side of the road. When the pizza is delivered, the customer is going to thank the player and then disappear. After that, the player can return to the delivery area to get the next pizza. Need to know that a major disadvantage is a slow process of delivering pizzas. Aside from that, the delivery earnings for the first three pizzas are reduced to prevent the players from quitting the job to get a customer closer to the delivery area. Afterwards, the earnings will be higher.
The Delivery Person is the most profitable job. At level 1, the players are going to receive around $25 per delivery. After being promoted, the salary will improve. This will repeat until the players reach level 50, the highest level. At that time, the players receive an average of about $3000. The players are able to earn more money from this and any other job by increasing their mood, especially the Fun mood. Remember that having a low fun mood will decrease the player’s pay. Also, the players are able to earn more money from a job by purchasing the Excellent Employee gamepass.
Tips for Delivery Person at Pizza Planet
- It is suggested to stay on the moped to go inside the Pizza Planet Building. Please get a pizza while it is still on the moped. Then, deliver the pizza. This is very efficient because the player does not have to leave their moped to get the pizza.
- When on duty, it is suggested to get down the Delivery Moped and interact with the items which increase mood such as food, electronics, plumbing, comfort, etc., provided that the player has to be close to the Delivery Moped upon interacting with said items. This will help when the player recharges their mood to get a higher pay again after driving the Delivery Moped.
- The players have to try to follow the path of the arrow as it points to the direction of the customer.
- It is really easy to get bored, so listen to several kinds of music or something else to keep you going.
- Please keep your mood up. The higher your mood is, the more money you obtain.
- Formerly, Delivery Person was called Delivery Man. It was most likely changed because women and non-binary people can use this job as well. And the job title may appear sexist to several players.
- When a player is delivering pizza, they are able to deliver it right across the street, or at the end of Bloxy Acres or Riverside Estates. This does not affect the player’s pay. They are going to earn the same amount of money even if they travel a longer distance than others.
- Occasionally, if the player rides a Delivery Moped onto the yellow decorative ramp on Pizza Planet, the moped is going to glitch. And the player’s head got stuck through the ramp. This is usually solved after a few seconds. The player’s avatar will be reverted to before it was stuck. But there is also a chance that the player will become permanently stuck inside the ramp and will need a reset.
- The moped functions like any other vehicle. It is restricted to Pizza Planet. The players cannot purchase the Pizza Planet moped. But they are able to purchase a regular moped for $12,500 in Build Mode or Mike’s Motors. For your information, the Pizza Planet moped does not have a radio system.
- This is the only job implemented into the game where the players receive two promotional points per task completed without requiring Excellent Employee. If a player has the Excellent Employee game pass, they are going to obtain four promotional points per task completed with this job.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…