Cash App has become a famous service for sending and receiving money through Cash App. Also, the platform has a feature to purchase or invest on bitcoin or stocks. Of course, whether you want to send money via Cash App, or want to invest on the Cash App, you must have money on your Cash App account. Also, you must have to load money on Cash App. By the way, how to get Cash App Barcode to load money?
What is Cash App Barcode?
Cash App Barcode is a machine-readable code consisting of an array of black and white squares, usually used for storing URLs or other information. Cash App always sets a unique barcode to every user. This code can be read by camera on a smartphone. Cash App Barcode is mainly used for loading money from one Cash App account to another. After you scan the barcode of a Cash App account, it immediately sends the requested amount of money from the source account to the account which owns the barcode.
Now, you know what Cash App Barcode is. Next, let us talk about how to get Cash App barcode to load money.
How to Get Cash App Barcode to Load Money?
Here are some steps to get Cash App barcode to load money:
- At the first step, you are able to open your Cash App.
- After that, you are able to login to your Cash App account.
- Then, go to your profile section.
- Please look at the top right corner of your home screen. There you are going to see a QR code next to your profile picture.
- Now, you have to click on it to generate it. That is a Cash App barcode that you can use to load money on your Cash App account.
- For note: You are able to share barcode as text, email, etc. with anybody who wants to send money to your Cash App account. To send money to your Cash App account, they just need to scan the code.
How to Load Money to Your Cash App Through Paper Money Deposit?
Here are some steps to load money to your Cash App through Paper Money Deposit:
- At the first step, you are able to launch Cash App on your mobile device.
- After that, login to your Cash App account.
- Then, choose the “Bank” icon on the home screen.
- Now, you need to choose Paper Money.
- Please choose a nearby location to deposit money. For this case, you are able to allow Cash App to access your location. It will inform you of a map of your area marked with participating stores where you are able to load money to Cash App account.
- Please check for the option “Show Barcode.”
- Once confirmed, you are able to go to your select location.
- Next, visit the store counter close to you or the store you like.
- Afterwards, you have to meet the cashier of the store and inform them that you want to load money on your Cash App.
- Generate your Cash App barcode and follow the prompts.
- Please show your Cash App barcode to the cashier. Then, the cashier will scan the barcode to send the amount of money you asked.
- When the cashier scans the barcode within your Cash App, give them the money you want to deposit. Automatically, the funds will be added to your Cash App balance. We highly recommend you to keep a copy of your receipt from the cashier.
- You are going to receive your money with fees deducted.
Warning: The barcode is valid for 30 minutes per transaction once confirmed.
Depositing paper money on Cash App is easy for the users because it is partnered with some retailers.
Here are some of the participating stores where you can load money onto your Cash App account:
- Duane Reade
- Family Dollar
- Rite Aid
- Dollar General
You are able to use the map in the Paper Money section of your Banking tab to discover a deposit location near you.
Here are some steps to find a deposit location near you:
- Firstly, you have to tap the Banking tab on your Cash App home screen.
- After that, choose Paper Money.
- Then, find a location near you or use the search bar to submit an address.
- After you have found a convenient location, then you are able to use the options to get directions or copy the address into your preferred navigation app.
Activate Cash App Card with Barcode – Here’s Way
Apparently, there are two ways to activate the Cash App card. The first way is by scanning the QR code found on the back of your card. The second way is entering your card’s number and expiration date into the app.
To activate a Cash App card with a barcode, first you have to scan the QR code or CVV on the front of your card. After it has been completed, then the Cash App card will be activated.
The second way, you have to enter your card’s number and expiration date into the app. Actually, the process is identical to that of the QR code method. But, it needs a valid card. If you do not have a valid card, you have to contact Cash App’s customer service to request a replacement.
How to Activate Cash App Card Without Barcode?
For those who have trouble activating your Cash App card without scanning it, then you might be wondering how to do that. To get started, you are able to use the mobile app or visit the app’s site to activate your Cash App card. After you have your card, then you are able to start using it just like any other normal ATM card. You will be able to withdraw money for free from any ATM. Also, you are able to use it at stores which accept Visa and Master Cards. Aside from that, you are also able to use it to make withdrawals from your Cash App wallet. Do not worry, activating your Cash App card is free and simple. And it can be done via your mobile device or online.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…