To make it easier for you to purchase any Roblox items on Android, you actually will choose Google Play Store for payment method. Certainly, if you want to purchase on Roblox through Google Play Store, you may receive a message that says ‘Please set up Google Play Store to make purchase’.
Unfortunately, you do not know yet how to set up or connect Roblox to Google Play Store. Thankfully, this post will show you a possible solution that you have to take by connecting Roblox to Google Play Store. Let’s see the guide to connect Roblox to Google Play Store in our post below!
Here’s How to Connect Roblox to Google Play Store!
To buy Robux and Roblox membership in Roblox mobile app, you can do it via Google Play, iTunes and Amazon app stores. However, when you use Google Play Store, you receive a message that you have to connect Roblox to Google Play Store first.
When you also receive this message, it means that you need to set up a payment method in order to buy Robux or Roblox membership. Then, how to connect Roblox to Google Play Store? Let’s see possible ways, as follow:
- First, open the Google Play Store on your mobile phone.
- Once you are at Google Play Store, you can type ‘Google Play Store’ on the search bar.
- Then, there will be a bunch of results and you have to choose the ‘Google Play Games’ app. Then, you need to install it.
- After the Google Play Games has been installed on your mobile phone, you can then open this app.
- Once you are on Google Play Games, you have to search for Roblox through the available search bar.
- If it brings you some results, you need to choose the first one, as the official Roblox game will be available at the top list.
- Then, click on the ‘Play’ button to start playing Roblox.
- On your Roblox profile, you can tap the ‘Robux’ icon to try purchasing for Robux.
- Here, you have to tap any amount of Robux that you want to purchase.
- There’s a pop up window that says ‘Please set up Google Play Store to make purchase’ and then click the ‘OK’ button.
- After clicking the ‘OK’ button, you can try to tap again the amount of Robux that you want to purchase and let’s see if this method totally works for you.
If the way above cannot solve your problem, you can try the following ways below:
- First, open the Google Play Store on your mobile phone.
- Then, click on the three lines located in the top left corner.
- Here, you need to search for the option that says ‘Payment Methods’ with a little card beside it.
- After that, click on that option and select the payment method that works best for you.
That’s it! We cannot guarantee that those ways above can solve your problem in connecting Roblox to Google Play Store, as a lot of Roblox players also complain where they always fail when attempting to connect Roblox to Google Play Store.
If you have proven that those ways above cannot solve your problem, it would be better for you to look for another solution that really helps you to connect Roblox to Google Play Store to make a purchase on Robux or any in-game items.
How to Buy Robux Via Google Play Store?
Here’s how to make a purchase for Robux through Google Play Store:
- To buy Robux via Google Play, open the Roblox app first on your mobile.
- Then, you can navigate to and click on the Membership icon or Robux icon.
- You can then select the membership or Robux amount that you want to buy.
- After that, there will be a pop up window that appears and asks you to confirm your purchase.
- As you are using Android, you will be filled by your Google Play account.
- Make sure to follow the on-screen instructions to pay for Robux.
- If you want to cancel your purchase, you can tap the back button on your device.
That’s how to buy Robux through Google Play Store. Now, it’s your turn to start making a purchase for Robux on your mobile phone.
It’s important to note, recurring Roblox membership that you have purchased via Google Play or iTunes cannot be canceled by Roblox. Well, you can set up your membership directly through your mobile app provider.
How If ‘Your Transaction Cannot Be Completed’ in Google Play?
When you make a purchase for Robux through Google Play, you may also receive a message that says ‘‘Your Transaction Cannot Be Completed’. Sure, this error message is very annoying, right? But, you do not have to worry, as there are some possible ways that you can do to fix this problem, here are they:
Fix 1: Make sure your payment card is not empty
All you have to do is to ensure that you have enough money to make a purchase for Robux. If you accidentally and frequently enter wrong credentials, you may be blocked for a short period of time. So, make sure your payment card is compatible with Google Play.
Fix 2: Remove and add payment cards again
To fix this problem, you can try re-establishing your payment methods in Google Play. To do so, open Google Play Store on your device. Then, click on the hamburger icon located in the upper left corner. You can then open your account.
Here, you need to choose the ‘Payment Menthods’ option and click on the ‘More Payment Settings’ button. After that, you need to remove the current payment method and reset your device. You need to go back to the payment settings and click on the ‘Add credit or debit card’ option. Last, enter your user credentials again and try buying Robux again through Google Play Store.
Fix 3: Remove Google Play Store cache
You may also need to clear out Google Play Store cache if you want to fix this problem. To do so, you can open up the Settings menu. Then, choose the ‘Apps’ button. Select the ‘Google Play Store App’ and choose ‘Storage’ option.
You can then open up the Google Play Services. Then, open the Storage and choose the ‘Clear cache’ button. Last, you may need to restart your device and try making a purchase for Robux again.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…