Roblox is all fun. It is no doubt one of the best platforms to play games and one of the best things to sharpen your creativity. There are tons of benefits that you can get from it and lots of people would agree with this statement.
While it is true that Roblox could be everything and a part of everyone’s life, there might be cases when you want are busy with your real life, bored with playing games, broke, get too much issue while playing Roblox, or so on, to the point you want to end the Roblox Premium membership. If all the PC, Android, and iPhone users have an intention to cancel it, you are in the right place as you will be informed about the method. Get ready to take some notes and remember every step below.
Method to Cancel Roblox Premium Membership on PC
- In order to cancel the Roblox Premium membership on PC, the first thing that you have to do is to log in to the Roblox account that has Roblox Premium access.
- Then, go check the Premium membership plan that you have up for. It can be done easily by clicking on the Upgrade Now button.
- It is time for you to start the process of cancellation and you can do it by going to the gear icon that is able to be found in the top right of the page.
- As you are probably aware, the gear icon is Settings. Once you find the icon, please click it and then go to the Billing option afterward.
- Billing option is the one that will show you the information about the membership and the renewal date. Not only that, you will also be shown your current Roblox Credit balance.
- In this option, there is a Cancel Renewal button.
- To cancel the Roblox Premium membership on PC, all that should be done is to click on the Cancel Renewal button and just like that the membership is canceled.
Method to Cancel Roblox Premium Membership on Mobile (Android)
- If you want to cancel the Roblox Premium membership on your Android device, the process of it is a bit different than the one above. For the Android users, as the first step, you will have to go to the Google Play Store.
- When you are there, find the search bar. There are three lines on the inside of the search bar. Please click on these to open up the menu on your left side.
- Then, click on the Subscriptions. In the Subscriptions, you should find the Roblox app along with your subscription details.
- Please click on it to cancel your Roblox Premium membership.
Method to Cancel Roblox Premium Membership on Mobile (iPhone)
- The process of canceling the Roblox Premium membership on iPhone can be started by opening the official website of Roblox on your phone browser.
- The first step that should be done when you are on the official website of Roblox is to go to Billing.
- In the Billing menu, scroll down until you find the Canceling a Mobile button.
- Please choose Membership under the Membership button.
- After that, click on the link under the canceling a Subscription via Apple option.
- By clicking on that, you will be taken to the Apple Support page. From the page, you will be able to cancel your Roblox Premium subscription.
Q&A About Roblox Premium Membership Cancelation
- Question: When can the player cancel the Roblox Premium membership?
Answer: Every Roblox Premium membership is able to be canceled any time as long as it is before the renewal date. As the user, you will continue to get the advantages until the expiration date. If you do not want to get charged, you are recommended to cancel the Roblox Premium membership as soon as you decide.
- Question: What should be done if the player is not able to log in to the Roblox account?
Answer: For anyone who is not able to log in or is not sure of the username the membership is under, the best thing that you can do is to contact the Customer Support. When reaching out to them, do not forget the usernames and the billing information such as the payment method of the purchase, the billing email or the PayPal account email, the last 4 digits of the card used, and the most recent renewal date and amount. You should send the request to cancel your Roblox Premium membership with the correct account identifying information before the renewal date. It is better for you to send it sooner. Please avoid sending it a day before it renews as there is no guarantee that the membership will be canceled.
- Question: Why is the Cancel button nowhere to be seen?
Answer: The Cancel button might not be able to be seen due to a few reasons. First, it might be due to you being logged in to a different account and not logging in to the one with an active Roblox Premium membership. Second, it might be due to you trying to cancel from the Xbox One app. Bear in mind that the cancelation process is only possible on the payment method on which you purchased the membership. Third, it might be due to there is currently no active recurring membership in the account in question. It is possible that the membership has expired or was canceled already way before it. Another one might be due to the payment method not being renewed.
For more information about the Roblox Premium membership cancelation, it is better for you to go to the official website of Roblox. If you have any questions and you can find the answer above, you are advised to reach out to Roblox Support. Besides, you can also seek help from the communities or forums related to Roblox.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…