When talking about successful subscription based online platforms, a thing that offers a pay-per view where subscribers have exclusive access to the profiles of the content creator called OnlyFans should be included in the conversation because this one has content creators of 450,000. Not only that, it also has more than 30 million registered individuals who employ with the app or on the official website of OnlyFans. Over the past months, this platform has grown really well and it still keeps growing.
While a lot of people find OnlyFans fun and so on, some of them may want to cancel their OnlyFans subscription after using it for quite some time. Their reasons can vary. Some want to save money while some others have a limited amount of money and do not think they are able to pay for watching the profile of a user. If you are one of these OnlyFans subscribers who want to cancel your OnlyFans subscription, you are on the right place as you will be informed how to cancel it here.
Before canceling your OnlyFans subscription, you should know what will happen to you when you cancel it. So, what will actually happen when you cancel your OnlyFans subscription?
When you cancel your OnlyFans subscription, your access to the profile of the content creators will be stopped at the end of your billing cycle. If you are wondering if it is possible to get a refund, unfortunately, you will not. There is no way for you to get a refund for every OnlyFans cancelled subscription. Keep in mind that the creators of OnlyFans work really hard to provide exclusive content in exchange for a monthly subscription fee.
Does subscription OnlyFans appear in your bank statements? According to the Terms and Services of OnlyFans, the subscription charges will always reflect in your statement due to Payment Services Regulations. The statements might be shown as Only Fans New York, OnlyFans London, OnlyFans UK GBR, Only Fans UK GB (USD), Only Fans UK GBR (OnlyFansCom) or Only Fans UK GB OnlyFans.com, and so on. Everything depends on the country you live in. Basically, you will still be able to see this on your statements even after you cancel your subscription.
If you are really sure to cancel your OnlyFans subscription, you can do it by following the following instructions:
- The first thing that you need to do is to log in to your OnlyFans account. Feel free to do it on your favorite web browser on your computer or on your mobile phone.
- Once you have successfully logged in to your OnlyFans account, it is time for you to look for the OnlyFans profile that you want to get rid of in order to cancel its subscription. Looking for the profile of the creator can be done easily from your account.
- After finding the profile of the creator, the next thing that you have to do is to turn off the auto-renew feature. Apparently, every Onlyfans subscription you buy will have this feature automatically toggled. For those who happen to purchase a new subscription and want to have it for a month or so, make sure to toggle it off from the very start.
Is that the only method to cancel your OnlyFans subscription? What if you do not want to log in to your account to cancel your OnlyFans subscription? Is there a way to cancel your OnlyFans subscription without logging in?
The good news is that the method that has been explained above is not the only method to cancel OnlyFans subscription. Apart from that, there is another way, which is by sending an email to the Support Team of OnlyFans. This method is perfect for those who want to cancel OnlyFans subscription without logging in. If you are interested in this method, here is step by step to follow:
- First of all, you should open your email account that is registered with the application or website.
- When it opens, find the Compose button and click it.
- Enter email@example.com in the To field.
- As for the subject, you can write something such as “Request to cancel OnlyFans subscription”.
- In the next step, write down the body of the email. Make sure to explain everything as clearly as possible. In the email, the most important thing that you have to include is the request to cancel your OnlyFans subscription. In order to make everything easier, it is also better for you to explain the kind of subscription that you want to cancel. In addition, do not forget to also include some other important information that is related to your OnlyFans account.
- Once you are done with everything, the last thing that you will have to do is to hit the
After sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, there is nothing that you can do except waiting for the answer. Once your subscription is properly cancelled, you will usually get a confirmation email. Make sure to check your email regularly.
Talking about canceling OnlyFans subscription, there may be a few things that you are wondering about. One of the things that you may be wondering is whether you will get charged if you delete your account. If you delete your OnlyFans account, you will not get charged. However, there is no way for you to get a refund if you do it. Either way, you or your subscribers (if you are a creator) will still be able to access the content until the end of the billing cycle.
Another thing that you may want to know is whether OnlyFans always automatically renew. The answer to the question is apparently yes. OnlyFans always automatically renews as the auto-renew feature is toggled on by default. If you do not want to consistently pay for a subscription, you are recommended to turn it off.
If you have more questions to ask, reach OnlyFans out through Twitter or Instagram.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…