One of the best ways to watch your favorite sports events and media coverage is streaming. One of the most popular sport streaming services is called ESPN+ (ESPN Plus). This one is described as an online streaming platform for the ESPN cable channel. With it, everyone is able to watch a lot of different sports events live. Not only that, they will also be able to access tons of films from the ESPN Originals collection of sports documentaries.
ESPN+ costs $6.99 per month. Compared to its competitors, it is significantly cheaper. Aside from that, there is also an annual plan that costs $69.99 per year. This plan is recommended as you can save up to 15%. In addition, there is also a bundle plan with Disney Plus and Hulu. This one costs $13.99 per month.
While it is true that ESPN+ is such a great way to watch sports events and media coverage and is pretty affordable for some, not everyone agrees with this. If after using it for quite some time you think you cannot afford it anymore or if you are disappointed with this service and have found the better one, you may want to cancel ESPN+ subscription.
For those who want to cancel your ESPN+ subscription, there are a few methods to choose from, including:
Method 1: Cancel ESPN+ subscription on the official website of ESPN+
The first method to cancel your ESPN+ subscription is through the official website of ESPN+. It is the easiest one to do that. If you want to try this way, you can just follow the following instructions:
- First of all, you should go to the official website of ESPN.
- When you are on its homepage, find your profile icon.
- Upon finding it, go to the accounts page.
- The next thing that you have to do is to log in to your account with your account or subscription details.
- After logging in, choose Manage.
- In the next step, tap Cancel Subscription.
- Finally, confirm cancellation.
Method 2: Cancel ESPN+ subscription by phone
The second method to cancel ESPN+ subscription is by calling the customer support number of ESPN. If you are the kind of one who likes to talk over phone, this method is perfect for you. The guide to follow is as follows:
- The number that you can dial to talk to the representative of ESPN+ is (800) 727-1800.
- When you connect to them, tell the reason why you want to cancel your subscription.
- Besides, you also have to provide your subscription details.
- In order to process the order, you will be given with any necessary instructions by them. Please do well.
- At the end of the conversation, ask them to send you a confirmation email or letter.
Method 3: Cancel ESPN+ subscription by sending an email
The third method to cancel ESPN+ subscription is by sending an email. If you are not in the mood to talk to the ESPN customer support directly over the phone, sending an email can be a good option to cancel ESPN+ subscription. For those who prefer this way, the steps include:
- Open your email account.
- Then, compose an email. It is recommended for you to include your name, account details, and cancellation request.
- Once you are done composing an email, do not forget to send it to email@example.com.
Method 4: Cancel ESPN+ subscription on Android
The fourth method to cancel ESPN+ subscription is for those with Android. Canceling ESPN+ on Android only works if you signed up for ESPN+ using Google Play and you are billed for it through Google Play. Here are all the instructions to follow:
- Firstly, open the Google Play app.
- When it opens, tap on the menu icon.
- Then, choose Subscriptions.
- The next thing that should be selected is Cancel subscription.
- When everything is done, you have to confirm your cancellation when prompt messages are shown on the screen.
Method 5: Cancel ESPN+ subscription on iPhone
The fifth method to cancel ESPN+ subscription is for those with iOS. Canceling ESPN+ on iPhone only works for those who signed up for ESPN+ using the Apple App Store and you are billed for it through the Apple App Store. Every step that you have to follow includes:
- The first thing that you have to do is to open the Settings menu on your device.
- When it opens, tap on your name that is located at the top of the screen.
- After tapping on it, choose iTunes & App Store.
- Then, go to Subscriptions and then tap to open the menu.
- The next thing that should be tapped is the ESPN Plus icon.
- Lastly, tap Cancel subscription.
Method 6: Cancel ESPN+ with Roku
The sixth method to cancel ESPN+ is with Roku. Canceling ESPN+ with Roku only works for those who signed up for ESPN+ using Roku and you are billed for it through Roku. All the steps to do this method are as follows:
- First and foremost, you should open your favorite browser and then navigate to the official website or Roku at https://www.roku.com/.
- When you are on the official website of Roku, sign in to your Roku account by entering your Roku username and password.
- After signing in, click Manage your subscriptions.
- Then, scroll down until you find ESPN Plus which is located under active Subscriptions.
- To be able to cancel your ESPN Plus subscription, you can use the options provided.
Which method to cancel ESPN+ subscription do you prefer? Feel free to try any method as long as it fits you well. Make sure to follow every instruction well in order to successfully cancel your ESPN+ subscription. Before canceling your ESPN+ subscription, you will have to keep in mind that canceling your subscription will not refund any of the money that you have already paid. Not only that, any partially used billing periods will be completed before your subscription is deactivated.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…