You may have subscribed to BeenVerified and now you want to cancel it. If you want to cancel your subscription, you are able to do that and the explanation about it can be read below together with the other information about BeenVerified.
The Steps to Cancel BeenVerified Subscription
According to the BeenVerified site on the Support section, if you have an active BeenVerified account, you are able to access the information that you need on the website or on-the-go via BeenVerified apps. However, if you want to cancel, you may be able to cancel your account at any time by contacting customer service at 1-866-885-6480. Alternatively, you are able to email at firstname.lastname@example.org or you are able to use the BeenVerified contact form on the website of BeenVerified.
Before you contact the customer service, it is better for you to prepare your 9-digit member ID where you are able to find it on the right-hand side of the Dashboard of your BeenVerified account and in the New Member Welcome email that you received.
If your account has been cancelled, you will get a cancellation confirmation email for your reference. However, you are still able to have access to log into your cancelled account if you want to reactivate your subscription at any time.
You may wonder whether the explanation above is only for cancelling accounts or for cancelling subscriptions as well. According to the Truebill site, it can cancel not only your account, but also your subscription. However, according to some online sources such as Truebill, useline.com, Do Not Pay, and Emma sites, if you want to cancel your subscription by phone, you can do that by calling 888-579-5910.
Can We Get A Refund From BeenVerified?
According to the support.beenverified.com, if you are not satisfied with the service provided by BeenVerified or the data provided by them, you are able to request a refund. It can be done by calling the BeenVerified customer care line at 1-866-885-6480 or you are able to email them at email@example.com.
BeenVerified customer care will handle all refund requests on a case-by-case basis. However, it is important for you to note that their goal is complete customer satisfaction because they work to help resolve your particular situation.
If you want the customer care from BeenVerified to help you, you need to have access to your member ID or the email address with which you signed up for BeenVerified service.
And here are the general guidelines about the process of refund in BeenVerified according to the support.beenverified.com.
- On the BeenVerified end, refunds will be processed as soon as possible. However, it is important for you to note that it depends on your bank or financial institution. The process may take up to 10 days for the refund to post to your bank. You are able to contact BeenVerified customer service if you have any questions or if you want to confirm your refund.
- Let’s say that BeenVerified gets a dispute or chargeback through your bank. If it happens, BeenVerified side reserves the right to permanently suspend your account and challenge the dispute. After a dispute is in place, BeenVerified side will not be able to provide you a refund on the transaction.
- If the charges are made through iTunes, you need to request a refund through Apple.
The Steps to Cancel Your BeenVerified Subscription Bought Through iTunes
Let’s say that you bought your BeenVerified subscription through iTunes. It means that your subscription is managed by Apple. So, Apple requires that you cancel your subscription through iTunes. And here are the steps that you have to do if you want to cancel your BeenVerified bought through iTunes according to the Support BeenVerified site.
- The first thing that you have to do is that on your device, you have to tap on the Settings and then you have to choose iTunes & App Store.
- After that, you have to tap on your Apple ID.
- In this step, if you find that you are not signed in, you have to sign in with the Apple ID and password that you use with the iTunes Store.
- And now, you have to tap View Apple ID. Here, you may be asked to insert your password again. If so, you have to do it.
- Then, under Subscriptions, you have to tap on Manage.
- Here, you have to tap the subscription that you want to manage.
- And here, you need to use the options to manage your subscription. You are able to choose to turn off Auto-Renewal.
- To cancel a subscription, auto-renewal needs to be turned off. After you turn off Auto-Renewal, your subscription will cancel at the end of the current billing cycle.
The Way to Change or Upgrade or Downgrade Plans At BeenVerified
You may want to change or upgrade or downgrade your BeenVerified plans. If so, you are able to do that by calling 1-866-885-6480 according to the Support BeenVerified site and you have to let their support team know that you want to change your plan. It is important for you to note that they are available anytime from 6 am to 11:30 PM est.
What Do We Have to Do If We Want To Run One Report But We Do Not Want A Subscription?
On the Support BeenVerified site, it is explained that when you sign up with BeenVerified, you are able to choose the kind of subscription that you want whether monthly, quarterly, etc. You are able to view the current pricing and subscription options at www.beenverified.com.
You may only want to run one report. If so, the thing that you have to do is to sign up and run one report. If you are sure that you do not want to use your access to run some background reports, and run other searches on names, phone numbers, email addresses and properties, you are able to contact the customer care by phone at 888-579-5910 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org when you want to cancel and then you will not be billed further.
It is important for you to note that one of the reasons that BeenVerified offers subscriptions is so that you are able to try out all of their different features including different ways to search: name, email, phone, and property.
The information in their reports comes from public records. As you know, people move, get married, change jobs, phone numbers, and many more and so public records are always changing. BeenVerified is always updating and expanding the database to provide the most accurate information they possibly can.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…