How much is 31k Robux in USD? We are sure that you come to this page to get that answer. Recently, lots of Roblox players are looking for this information. Now, find out that information from this article.
How Much is 31k Robux in USD?
To know 31k Robux in USD, you are able to use a tool for converting Robux to Dollars. Actually, there are many tools that you can use in converting Robux to Dollars. For this case, we are going to inform you of a site that you can visit for converting Robux to Dollars. The site is Myleafs. It is a site that provides a tool to convert Robux to Dollars. So, how to know 31k Robux in USD through Roblox Currency Converter – myleafs? Here are steps to do:
- At the first step, you are able to go to the site of Roblox Currency Converter – myleafs.
- Once you are at the homepage of Roblox Currency Converter – myleafs, there you are going to see the column to convert Robux to Dollars. The first column is where you are able to submit an amount of Robux. Then, the second column is where the result for your conversion is displayed.
- To convert Robux in USD, now simply you are able to type 31,000 in the first column.
- After that, you are going to see the result of your conversion.
So, How Much is 31k Robux in USD? After you convert 31,000 Robux in USD through Roblox Currency Converter – myleafs, then you are going to see that 31,000 Robux in USD is 108.50.
How much does 31k Robux price?
To know that answer, you need to read the explanation below. Here we are going to share Robux price and other information related to Robux. Make sure you will get all the information here.
Robux prices are displayed as your country’s currency equivalents. But exchange rates are not taken into account by Roblox when you are purchasing Robux directly from the official site. Commonly, ‘Red X’ marks will indicate that the set amount of Robux given is no longer purchasable. Or there is no existing membership bonus. For those who are members of Roblox Premium, then you are going to get a 10% Robux purchase bonus.
|Robux||Price (USD)||Price (GBP)||Price (EUR)||Membership Bonus||Available Platforms|
|40 Robux||$0.49||£0.49||€0.44||–||Roblox Mobile|
|80 Robux||$0.99||£0.71||€0.82||You are going to get 8 Robux||Roblox Mobile|
|160 Robux||$1.99||£1.57||€1.80||You are going to get 20 Robux||(Previously on Official Roblox site)|
|240 Robux||$2.99||£2.36||€2.70||You are going to get 30 Robux||(Previously on Official Roblox site)|
|320 Robux||$3.99||£3.14||€3.60||You are going to get 40 Robux||(Previously on Official Roblox site)|
|400 Robux||$4.99||£4.59||€4.99||You are going to get 40 Robux||Official Roblox site, Roblox Mobile|
|800 Robux||$9.99||£8.99||€9.99||You are going to get 80 Robux||Official Roblox site, Roblox Mobile, Roblox Windows 10 App|
|1,700 Robux||$19.99||£18.49||€20.99||You are going to get 170 Robux||Official Roblox site, Roblox Mobile|
|2,000 Robux||$24.99||£22.99||€22.55||You are going to get 750 Robux||(Previously on Official Roblox site)|
|4,500 Robux||$49.99||£46.49||€49.99||You are going to get 450 Robux||Official Roblox site, Roblox Mobile|
|10,000 Robux||$99.99||£92.99||€99.99||You are going to get 1,000 Robux||Official Roblox site, Roblox Mobile|
|22,500 Robux||$199.99||£184.99||€180.43||You are going to get 12,500 Robux||Roblox Console (Previously on Official Roblox site)|
|75,000 Robux||$399.95||£399.95||€451.05||You are going to get 25,000 Robux||(Previously on Official Roblox site)|
So, how much does 31k Robux cost? Unfortunately, in the table above, you will not be able to find out the price for 31k Robux.
- Exchange Rate
The exchange rate from Robux to USD is US$0.0035 per one Robux. The amount of Robux can be bought per one USD is set at a base rate of 1.
- Currency Exchange
After Currency Exchange feature was released, Roblox players have the ability to exchange Tix into Robux or vice-versa. On April, 2016, the currency exchange was shut down following the removal of Tix.
- Developer’s Exchange
On October 2013, Developer’s Exchange was released. It offers the developers to exchange Robux for money. There are several things which you have to fulfill to qualify for Developer’s Exchange. Some requirements are you must have a Premium subscription, you have to be a Roblox community member in good standing, and you must have at least 100,000 Robux. Now, the developers of Roblox will be able to get US$350 per 100,000 Robux exchanged via Developer’s Exchange.
- Exchanging Credit
As of October 2019, leftover credit from the Roblox cards can be converted into Robux in the Billing tab.
- For 100 Robux, Roblox users can make a Roblox group.
- For 25 Robux, Roblox group owners can make a new rank for their own group.
- For 1,000 Robux, Roblox users can alter their Roblox username.
- For 500 Robux, Roblox users will be able to upload a video thumbnail to their own game.
- For 100 Robux, Roblox users will be able to make a badge for their own game.
- For 10 Robux, Roblox users are able to upload pants and shirts or put a T-Shirt on sale.
- Roblox users have an ability to bid on an advertisement for their games, clothing, groups, or models for a chosen amount of Robux.
- Roblox users can pay to access some certain games with varying prices set by the game developer.
- Roblox users are able to purchase items in the avatar shop for varying amounts of Robux.
- Roblox users will be able to buy the gamepasses and developer items for certain games at varying prices set by developer of game.
- Roblox users will be able to upload an audio file to the Roblox Library.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…