The game known as Dead by Daylight has a lot of Teachable Perks. One of them is called Hex: Undying. This one is named as a Teachable Perk unique to The Blight. For those who are not familiar with The Blight, it refers to Talbot Grimes, the one that is currently one of the Killers that the game has. This one was introduced as the Killer of a Chapter DLC that was released on September 8, 2020 called Chapter XVII: Descend Beyond.
Hex: Undying described as a type of Hex that maintains the vile powers that flow throughout the Trial. You will be revealed with the Auras of Survivors within a few metres of any Dull Totem. The Hex will be transferred to the Hex: Undying Totem when another Perk’s Hex Totem is cleansed, which includes any accumulated Tokens. It results in Hex: Undying being disabled instead. It should be noted that the Hex effects will still be there as long as the related Hex Totem is standing. It is possible for it to be unlocked in the Shrine of Secrets or in The Blight’s Bloodweb at Level 40 onwards. If it is unlocked, it will be available in the Bloodweb of all Killers.
There are several versions of Hex: Undying, including:
- Tier I: 4 seconds
- Tier II: 5 seconds
- Tier III: 6 seconds
- Description: This one is described as a hex that maintains the vile powers that flow throughout the Trial. The Survivors within 2 metres of any Totem have their Aura revealed for 4, 5 or 6 seconds while Hex: Undying is active. The Hex transfers to an available Dull Team when another Hex Totem is cleansed, resulting in losing any Tokens in the process.
- Tier I: 2 metres
- Tier II: 3 metres
- Tier III: 4 metres
- Description: This one is described as a hex that maintains the vile powers that flow throughout the Trial. You will be shown with the Auras of Survivors within 2, 3, or 4 metres of any dull Totem. The Hex will be transferred to the Hex: Undying Totem when another Perk’s Hex Totem is either cleansed or blessed. It includes any accumulated Tokens, making the Hex: Undying disabled instead. Keep in mind that as long as the related Hex Totem is standing, the Hex effects still remain the same.
Apart from the history, you might also want to know about its change log. If you are interested in it, here is for you:
- Buff: A Survivor’s Aura is unveiled for as long as they are within the activation range.
- Buff: The activation range is changed to be variable (2, 3, or 4 metres).
- Buff: Tokens of the Hex perk are now transferred.
- Nerf: Survivors that are close to dull Totems are now unveiled.
- Nerf: Hex: Undying will now only transfer it once and then be deactivated in case of Survivors cleansing another Hex Totem.
Apparently, Hex: Undying is included in the Shrine of Secrets of the week (January 5th to January 12th, 2022. As you probably know, the Shrine of Secrets of the week always consists of two survivor perks and two perks for killers. As there is already Hex: Undying as one of the perks for Killer, it means there are two Survivors perks and another perk for Killer. What are these three?
The other Shrine of Secrets of the week include Adrenaline as a Survivor Teachable Perk, Dead Hear as a Survivor Teachable Perk, and Pop Goes the Weasel as a Killer Teachable Perk.
Adrenaline is the name of a Teachable Park unique to Meg Thomas. This one is described as a deep bond with The Entity unlocks great strength. It becomes available in the Bloodweb from the other characters included in the Level 40 onwards. When you are on the verge of the escape, you are fueled by an energy that you did not expect before. After the Exit Gates are getting powered, do not wait and go head one Health State right away and then sprint at 150% of your normal Running speed for 5 seconds.
Dead Hard is also counted as a Teachable Perk in the game. While Adrenaline is unique to Meg Thomas, this one is unique to David King. This perk becomes available in the Bloodweb for the other characters that are included in Level 40 onwards.
Pop Goes the Weasel refers to a Teachable Perk unique to The Clown in the game. This perk becomes available in the Bloodweb for the other characters that are included in Level 40 onwards. This one is described as a deep bond with The Entity unlocks great strength. When a Survivor is hooked, this Teachable Perk activates for the next a few seconds. Keep in mind that the next Generator that you damage will immediately lose 25% Progression and the Regular Generator Regression will apply after that. In addition, the Pop Goes the Weasel will deactivate.
As mentioned above, Dead by Daylight has a lot of Teachable Perks and some of them are considered as Killers. Aside from Hex: Undying another Teachable Killer Perk that is also included in the Shrine of Secrets of the week called Pop Goes the Weasel, the rest includes A Nurse’s Calling, Agitation, Bamboozle, Barbecue && Chilli, Beast of Prey, Blood Echo, Blood Warden, Bloodhound, Brutal Strength, Corrupt Intervention, Coulrophobia, Coup de Grace, Cruel Limits, Dark Devotion, Dead Man’s Switch, Deadlock, Deathbound, Discordance, Dragon’s Grip, Dying Light, Enduring, Eruption, Fire Up, Forced Penance, Franklin’s Demise, Furtive Chase, Gearhead, Grim Embrace, Hangman’s Trick, Hex: Blood Favour, Hex: Crowd Control, Hex: Devour Hope, Hex: Haunted Ground, Hex: Huntress Lullaby, Hex: Pentimento, Hex: Plaything, Hex: Retribution, Hex: Ruin, Hex: The Third Seal, Hoarder, Hysteria, I’m All Ears, Infectious Fright, Iron Maiden, Knock Out, Lethal Pursuer, Lightborn, Mad Grit, Make Your Choice, Mindbreaker, Monitor & Abuse, Nemesis, No Way Out, Oppression, Overcharge, Overwhelming Presence, Play with Your Food, Predator, Rancor, Remember Me, Save the Best for Last, Scourge Hook: Gift of Pain, Scourge Hook: Pain Resonance, Shadowborn, Spirit Fury, Starstruck, Stridor, Surge, Surveillance, Territorial Imperative, Thanatophobia, Thrilling Tremors, Tinkerer, Trail of Torment, Unnerving Presence, and Zanshin Tactics.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…