Roblox and WMG (Warner Music Group) announced that the Twenty One Pilots band will hold a virtual concert inside Roblox platform. Well, let us talk about the Twenty One Pilots Roblox Concert here. Please ensure that you will not miss any information from this article.
Recently, Roblox has played host to many immersive virtuals. From Swedish singer-songwriter Zara Larsson to American country-rapper Lil Nas X, there has been a big push to feature live concert experiences on the famous gaming platform, Roblox. The next big band which is all set to play a Roblox concert is the Twenty One Pilots. By the way, when does the Roblox Twenty One Pilots Concert Experience start? What can the fans expect from the Roblox Twenty One Pilots Concert Experience? In this guide, we are going to answer all those burning questions to assist you plan ahead.
When does the Roblox Twenty One Pilots Concert Start?
The Roblox Twenty One Pilots Concert Experience is scheduled to kick off at 4pm, on September 17, 2021. We get information that the Roblox Twenty One Pilots Concert Experience will be available to rewatch in Roblox until 7am, September 20, 2021. To view the Roblox Twenty One Pilots Concert Experience, you are going to need to log into your Roblox account or sign up for one.
Roblox Twenty One Pilots Concert Experience
The Roblox Twenty One Pilots concert Experience will be a great performance inside the Roblox platform. The Twenty One Pilots band features artists Tyler Joseph and Josh Dun. They are going to perform songs from their new full-length album; Scaled And Icy. The album debuted at number one on Billboard’s Top “Rock Albums” and “Alternative Albums” charts, while landing at number three on the “Billboard 200,” marking the biggest opening week for a rock album in the year of 2021. Also, they have got a Grammy.
You have to know that the Roblox Twenty One Pilots concert Experience is going to feature a dynamic setlist. It is dictated by the fans of Roblox in the real time. Also, it will have Metaverse-spanning pre-concert quests involving several of Roblox’s most popular experiences which also feature custom portals that will transport the users into the pre-concert venue.
Aside from that, Roblox will have exclusive custom designed virtual merchandise. The fans of Roblox will be able to access the Twenty One Pilots concert experience pre-show by going to the Twenty One Pilots event page. For those who are new Roblox users, you will need to make an account to enter the Twenty One Pilots concert venue. The concert is specially designed in close collaboration with the popular band and creative director named Mark Eshleman.
The Roblox Twenty One Pilots concert Experience is going to have a dynamic setlist which gives the users the ability in each concert to control the order of the songs performed through voting once the concert begins. For your information, each song is going to feature its own designed set with a high level of fidelity and realism. Also, it is powered by the latest in Roblox’s lighting, and motion capture technologies. Aside from that, Roblox has created emotes, fun and interactive features, as well as bespoke virtual merchandise, including more than thirty exclusive custom-designed pieces which are available for sale.
We are going to inform you that the pre-concert quests will be integrated into 3 top Roblox experiences: Westover Islands, Creatures of Sonaria, and World Zero, that have over 400 million visits. Those pre-concert quests are going to allow the users to obtain the Twenty One Pilots prizes, and include portals which allow the users to be transported into the Twenty One Pilots pre-concert venue from across the Roblox platform in the days leading up to the Roblox Twenty One Pilots concert Experience.
What to expect From the Roblox Twenty One Pilots Concert Experience?
Actually, in the previous paragraph we have explained about this. To make you understand more, we are going to explain it once again.
Based on the announcement, the Roblox Twenty One Pilots Concert Experience will include:
- A dynamic setlist which gives the users in each concert the ability to control the order of songs performed through instantaneous voting when the concert begins. Each song is going to feature its own designed set with a high level of realism and fidelity. It is supported by the latest in Roblox’s lighting, and also motion capture technologies.
- Lots of emotes, interactive features, and bespoke virtual merchandise including more than thirty exclusive custom-designed pieces available for sale.
- Metaverse-spanning pre-concert quests which will be integrated into 3 top Roblox experiences – Ultimate Driving: Westover Islands, Creatures of Sonaria, and World Zero, that collectively have over 400 million visits. Those quests are going to allow the fans of Roblox to get the Twenty One Pilots prizes and include portals that will allow the fans of Roblox to be transported into the Twenty One Pilots pre-concert from across the platform of Roblox in the days leading up to the Roblox Twenty One Pilots concert.
- Behind the scenes footage which detailing the creation of the virtual concert itself and a Q&A interview with the band, now available as part of the pre-concert experience.
The fans will be able to replay performances at the top of each hour through Sunday, September 19 at 11 p.m. PDT.
Obtain special rewards!
There are hidden tokens to discover, as well as portals which will lead you on an epic journey across the vast Roblox metaverse. If you really want to get the special rewards, you have to complete the quests that await in those experiences starting from September 10, 2021, then you will be able to return to the venue to unlock the special grand prize.
Here are some special rewards:
- Twenty One Pilots Flag – Scavenger Hunt Reward
- Yellow Bandito Bandana – Quest Reward
- Car Radio Ski Mask – Quest Reward
- Red Blurryface Beanie – Quest Reward
- Icy Sai – Grand Prize
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…