The “Spring out of bed” crossword clue was found and last seen on January 3, 2021 at the DT Mini Crossword. The possible answer of this crossword is available in 5 letters. The first letter for the answer which starts with A and can be found at the end of E. The possible answer on this clue is ARISE.
Some other crossword clues and answers
Spring out of bed is not the only crossword clue that you might see. As you probably know, a crossword usually consists of more than one crossword clue and answer. Here is the list of some other crossword clues and answers that you might see while you are trying to solve a crossword.
- Clue: ___ Jo (Olympic sprinter’s nickname)
- Clue: ___ Stick (springy toy)
- Clue: ___ Springs (setting of Pixar’s Cars films)
- Clue: ___Springer actor turned politician who served as Mayor of Cincinnati Ohio from 1977 to 1978
- Clue: ___ Holland lead vocalist of The Offspring who was a doctoral student at the Keck School of Medicine
- Clue: ___ Day (spring holiday when trees are planted)
- Clue: ___ and blood (offspring)
- Clue: ___ Ambrose Australian former racing driver who won a stock car race in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series in 2011
- Clue: ___ Springs
- Clue: Wound, as a spring
- Clue: Word before Spring or League
- Clue: With 47 Across, NYC dance company with spring and fall seasons at Lincoln Center
- Clue: Where Tet and Spring Festival are celebrated
- Clue: What Tinker Bell sprinklers
- Clue: What dogs do in the spring
- Clue: Vowel-shaped fastener, or a good user ID for a certain Jamaican sprinter?
- Clue: Verizon or Sprint, for short
- Clue: Usain ___ former Jamaican sprinter
- Clue: UK printer, … Thompson
- Clue: Tyson ___ famed sprinter
- Clue: Twanging spring sound
- Clue: Turned the sprinklers on say
- Clue: Turn up in spring
- Clue: Tube attached to a lawn sprinkler
- Clue: Track springs with jumping
Newspapers that offer free online crossword puzzles
- New York Times Crossword: The answers of the clues for this popular puzzle get harder to figure out throughout the week. The easiest is on Monday and the most difficult is on Saturday and a larger and more iconic puzzle with a moderate difficulty level is on Sunday. The crosswords usually have a theme. There is an app for the NYT mini crossword that you can download. Just like the premium one, this one is also fun.
- LA Times Crossword: The solution finding for this online crossword is as hard as with the paper.
- USA Today Crossword: The free crosswords are not the only things offered by USA Today. Aside from that, they also offer some other games such as mahjong and sudoku.
- Washington Post Crossword: Washington Post offers the daily crosswords that are free and fun to play. There is also a Monthly Meta crossword.
- WSJ Crossword: The crosswords offered by The Wall Street Journey are the most elegant, adventurous, and addictive ones. They are usually themed and can be hard to figure out crossword solutions for.
- AARP Crossword: The members of AARP can compete to get top scores.
- Boston Globe Crossword: The New England newspaper called Boston Globe has its own fun crossword puzzle game.
- Newsday Crossword: There is a man named Stan Newman that has been editing these crosswords for more than 30 years.
It is better for you to play these on a tablet as it is easier to read most crossword puzzle games. There are some difficulties with free puzzles, ranging from easy to hard. For example, you might think that the USA Today has the easiest crosswords, but for those who want to challenge yourself and get a hard puzzle, the best option is the New York Times crossword on Saturday.
The best crossword apps
For anyone who prefers playing on the apps instead of visiting the official website through a browser, here are some recommended apps related to crossword that you can choose:
- Word Crossy: If you want to find the cheats for Word Crossy, you can just go to the tool by Crossword Solver. This one is really interesting as it is a crossword with coin collection and competition.
- Crosswords with Friend: This one is like Words with Friends. The only difference is that it is with a crossword puzzle instead.
- One Clue Crossword: The answers for this crossword can be hard to figure out when there is only one clue, which is usually a picture.
- CodyCross: This one is a fun app that is not quite scrabble or a crossword. It is the updated version of the classic word puzzle.
- Merriam-Webster Dictionary Crossword: This popular dictionary offers a lot of word games and Merriam-Webster Dictionary Crossword is just one of them.
- World’s Biggest Crossword: This one is the most popular crossword app that you can find on the App Store.
- Wordscapes: Wordscape is another one that is not only fully simple crosswords but more of a mix. This one is fun and great for those who are not great spellers.
- Shortyz: Feel free to choose from all the big name newspaper crosswords online in one app.
Which one do you think is the best place to try the crossword? Feel free to try any crossword that you want. You can try all of them or try one and stuck with it. Solving crosswords is good for your brain. it will challenge your brain so your brain will not freeze. The main key of solving the crossword is practice. It is rare when one immediately becomes an expert so practice is the main key here.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…