Do you like playing crossword in NYT (New York Times)? If you like playing it, sometimes you may find some difficulties when you try to answer it. If now you are trying to find the answer of Title Nickname in a 1984 Sports Movie NYT, you come to the right site because here we are going to give you the answer.
The Answer of Title Nickname in a 1984 Sports Movie NYT Clue
If you now trying to find the answer of a clue “title nickname in a 1984 sports movie” in New York Times (NYT), the answer is:
For your information, this crossword clue was last seen on January 3rd, 2021 in the daily NYT crossword puzzle.
The Other Answers of NYT Crossword Clues
There are still more crossword clues that you may be looking for the answer. Here, we have some of them. So, you can check them below and if the answer is suitable with the crossword, then you can use the answer.
- The answer of deep tissue massage spot crossword clue is SPA.
- The answer of feeling nothing crossword clue is NUMB.
- The answer of the chemist’s room for short crossword clue is LAB.
- The answer of the constellation part crossword clue is STAR.
- The answer of painted easter item crossword clue is EGG.
- The answer of word that follow weather and water crossword clue is PROOF.
- The answer of rainbow shape crossword clue is ARC.
- The answer of baseball official for short crossword clue is UMP.
- The answer of the alphabetically first member of the Baseball Hall of Fame crossword clue is AARON.
- More info: How to Fix TikTok “You’re tapping too fast. Take a break!”
- The answer of the solid green ball in un juego de billar crossword clue is SEIS.
- The answer of some video-making devices crossword clue is IPADS.
- The answer of necklace components crossword clue is BEADS.
- The answer of yellow bills in Monopoly crossword clue is TENS.
- The answer of Rod who won four Wimbledons crossword clue is LAVER.
- The answer of award won twice by Hammerstein fittingly crossword clue is OSCAR.
- The answer of the life-changing magic of tidying up tidying method is KONMARI.
- The answer of a Shakespeare character who cries Then I defy you stars crossword clue is ROMEO.
- The answer of power-saving mode crossword clue is SLEEP.
- The answer of realm for comic book fans say crossword clue is GEEKDOM.
- The answer of noodles sometimes served with tsuyu sauce crossword clue is SOBA.
- The answer of cassini who created the so-called Jackie look crossword clue is OLEG.
- The answer of enjoys a home-cooked meal crossword clue is EATSIN.
- The answer of digital camera memory holders crossword clue is SDCARDS.
- The answer of tinder action that expresses strong interest crossword clue is SUPERLIKE.
- The answer of Apt surname for a mechanic crossword clue is CARR.
- The answer of poison-treating plant crossword clue is IPECAC.
- The answer of Bagel choice crossword clue is SESAME.
- The answer of woman on W.W. II – era posters crossword clue is ROSIE.
- The answer of secondary social media accounts in brief crossword clue is ALTS.
- The answer of small Jewish communities of old crossword clue is SHTETLS.
- The answer of SoCal baseball team on scoreboards crossword clue is LAA.
- The answer of group with the hits Honey Honey and Money Money Money crossword clue is ABBA.
- The answer of Muppet who sings in the Try Try Again song crossword clue is ELMO.
- The answer of floor spread crossword clue is MAT.
- The answer of more than jog crossword clue is RUN.
- The answer of where China is FAREAST.
About NYT Crossword
The New York Times (NYT) crossword puzzle is a daily puzzle. It is published in The New York Times, online at the website of the newspaper. It is syndicated to more than 300 other newspapers and journals and also you can find them as mobile apps. This is a classic US puzzle game and it is created by various freelance constructors and has been edited by Will Shortz since 1993.
According to Wikipedia, the puzzle is increasingly hard throughout the week. The easiest puzzle is usually on Monday and the hardest one is on Saturday. The bigger Sunday crossword is usually as hard as a Thursday puzzle. The standard daily crossword has 15 squares x 15 squares. On the Sunday crossword, it measures 21 squares x 21 squares.
On Sunday, February 15th, 1942, the first puzzle ran. In 1950, the crossword then became a daily feature. When the first daily puzzle was published, there was no author line. Then, as of 2001, the identity of the author of the first weekday Times crossword was still unknown.
For years, the popularity of the puzzle grew. Even in America, it was considered the most prestigious of the widely circulated crosswords. The popularity of this crossword puzzle is proved by a lot of celebrities and public figures who have admitted publicly that they like the puzzle. Some of them are author Norman Mailer, opera singer Beverly Sills, baseball pitcher Mike Mussina, former President Bill Clinton, Tv host Jon Stewart, conductor Leonard Bernstein and music duo the Indigo Girls.
- Don’t miss: Rarity List of Animal Crossing Villagers
The puzzles of The Times have been gathered in hundreds of books over years from various publishers. The most notable publishers are Random House and St. Martin’s Press. Besides the puzzles of Times can be found in the printed newspaper, you are also able to find it online at the website of the newspaper.
If you want to try to answer the crossword puzzle online through the website of the newspaper, you have to subscribe so that you can access it. In 2007, there was also The New York Times Crossword game which was released by Majesco Entertainment. This game is a video game adaptation which is aimed for the Nintendo DS handheld and it includes more than 1,000 Times crosswords from all days of the week.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…