Airport bummer NYT crossword clue answer is DELAY. Keep in mind that this crossword clue might have a different answer whenever it shows up on a new New York Times Crossword Puzzle. In fact, duplicate clue answers are not entered twice, meaning each answer that you see is unique or a synonym.
Airport bummer crossword clue is included in the NYT Crossword January 03, 2021. Apart from the Airport bummer, there are a lot of crossword clues that are included in the list. Here are some crossword clues and answers of that day:
New York Times across clues:
- Clue: Ocean motion
- Clue: I expected better from you!
- Clue: Tracking systems
- Clue: Makes out in Manchester
- Clue: stuffed and fried cornmeal pocket in Mexican cuisine
- Clue: Lizzo or Lorde
- Clue: ___ -hole
- Clue: Amazon, e.g.
- Clue: Title for Iran’s Ali Khamenei
- Clue: Tailored blouse style
- Clue: Pieces of pentathlon equipment
- Clue: Pieces of biathlon equipment
- Clue: Outdoor wedding rental
- Clue: Some reusable bags
- Clue: Give a refill
- Clue: Poet Limon
- Clue: Yearbook sect.
- Clue: Item lugged up a hill
- Clue: Gardener’s supply
- Clue: Alphabetically first member of the Baseball Hall of Fame
- Clue: Dull yellowish brown
- Clue: Subject of some teen gossip sessions
- Clue: Sure-footed alpine climber
- Clue: React to, as an online joke
- Clue: I wish I could ___ that (“lck”)
- Clue: Document that never lacks a title
- Clue: Divert
- Clue: Solid green ball in un juego de billar
- Clue: It’s ground-breaking
- Clue: Way overcharge, so to speak
- Clue: Vape shop inventory
- Clue: Sci-fi’s Dr. Zaius, for one
- Clue: Even a bit
- Clue: Bakery item that’s often messy
- Clue: Lavishes love (on)
- Clue: Part of R.S.V.P.
- Clue: Business that might hold a blowout sale?
- Clue: Common food drive donation
- Clue:Julius Caesar role
- Clue: Lhasa ___
- Clue: Necklace components
- Clue: Parts of volcanoes
- Clue: 2007 #1 Alicia Keys album
- Clue: Not keep
- Clue: Caribbean capital
- Clue: Kind of test question
- Clue: Some video-making devices
- Clue: Rod who won four Wimbledons
- Clue: “The very ___!”
- Clue: Yellow bills in Monopoly
- Clue: Lobster-catching aid?
- Clue: Holiday preceder
- Clue: Choose to participate
- Clue: Award won twice by Hammerstein, fittingly
- Clue: Horror director ___ Saul Guerrero
- Clue: Contraction that omits a “v”
- Clue: 0 to 60, e.g.
- Clue: Proceeds breezingly
- Clue: What a spike goes over
- Clue: Not black and white
- Clue: Early computer
- Clue: “Encore!”
- Clue: The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up tidying method
- Clue: Take care of
- Clue: Well, so’s your face!, e.g.
- Clue: The antagonist Bellwether from Disney’s Zootopia, e.g.
- Clue: Ask for a treat, say
New York Times vertical clues:
- Clue: Discharges
- Clue: Hassle
- Clue: Genius
- Clue: Not to be on the level
- Clue: Anxiously worry
- Clue: The nickname in a 1984 sports movie
- Clue: Courses
- Clue: WeChat or KakaoTalk
- Clue: Very serious
- Clue: With skill
- Clue: Shakespeare character who cries The I defy you stars!
- Clue: Power-saving mode
- Clue: ___ Used to Be Mine (song from Waitress)
- Clue: Long of Hollywood
- Clue: My guess is…
- Clue: Realm for comic book fans, say
- Clue: Damascenes, e.g.
- Clue: Gardener’s supply
- Clue: Over here!
- Clue: Geaux Tigers! Sch.
Crossword clues rank
For those who want to know more about the crossword clues and answers of New York Times crossword on January 3rd, 2021, you can visit the site called NYT Crossword Answers. This site offers the full list of the crossword clues and answers from January 3rd, 2021 as well as from the other dates.
Talking about the crossword clue and Airport bummer, there are some similar clues. Here are them with the possible answers an rank:
|5 stars||DELAY||Airport Bummer|
|4 starts||WORK||A bummer for bums|
|3 stars||AW GEE||“Bummer”|
|3 stars||AH ME||“Bummer, man!”|
|3 stars||ALAS||“Bummer, man!”, more formally|
|3 stars||WHAT A SHAME||“Bummer”|
|3 stars||OH NO||“What a bummer!”|
|3 stars||TOO BAD||“Bummer!”|
|3 stars||RAINOUT||Ballpark bummer|
|3 stars||LOSS||Bottom-line bummer|
As there are some same clues with some possible answers, you can just see the hint of the letters to answer it. Actually, checking the letters also does not immediately solve the crossword as there are some answers with the same amount of letters.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…