Do you want to play Roblox by using your iOS with controller? But, you may not know the supported controller for your iOS and you also do not know how to set it up. Here, we have some information about it. So, let’s check it out.
Controller for iOS
According to support.apple.com, you are able to pair an Xbox controller to your Apple device. The controllers which are supported on iOS are:
- Xbox Wireless Controller with Bluetooth (Model 1708)
- Xbox Adaptive Controller
- Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2
- Xbox Wireless Controller Series 2 and Series X
Now, how to pair a controller to your iOS such as iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and even Apple TV or Mac? Let’s find the explanation below.
How to Pair a Controller to Your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV or Mac
After you know the supported controller that you are able to use on your iOS, now you have to know how to pair them.
- The first thing that you have to do to pair a controller to your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV or Mac is to press the Xbox button to turn on your controller.
- After that, you have to press and hold the Connect button for a few seconds. It is done to put your controller into pairing mode.
- Then, you have to follow the steps to pair a controller to your iOS or iPadOS device, Apple TV or Mac.
The Methods to Fix Issues About Controller Which Does Not Connect or Work
If you find that your controller does not connect or it does not work as it should, there must be something wrong. If this issue happens to you, then you have to do something to fix it. There are several methods that you are able to do if your controller does not connect or work as it should as you are able to see from the list below.
- You have to unpair it and then you can try to pair it again. However, if you find that it still cannot pair or connect, you are able to get help pairing your Bluetooth accessory to your iOS device.
- You have to make sure that you are not trying to connect a lot of Bluetooth accessories at once. It is important for you to know that Apple TV 4K and Apple TV HD support up to two of the similar kind of controller at once or one controller with a combination of Bluetooth audio devices. By device, other controller and audio Bluetooth limits vary.
- You need to check that the firmware on your controller is up to date.
- It is important for you to note that there are some controller functions which are not supported when they are paired with an Apple device. It includes the controller’s audio jack. You are able to contact Apple Support for more details.
The Steps to Use Xbox One Controller on iPhone/iPad (Roblox)
On a Youtube channel named Geoffrey James, there is a video entitled “How to Use Xbox One Controller on iPhone/iPad (Roblox)” which was uploaded on March 9th, 2020. According to the video, here are the steps to use the Xbox One Controller on Phone/ iPad.
- The first thing that you have to do is to make sure that your controller is not connected to anything.
- Then, you have to turn the controller on.
- After your controller is on, then you have to hold a button (as you can see on the video) for 5 seconds. Now, it will start where it blinks so fast.
- Now, take your iOS device and open the Settings.
- Then, you have to access the Bluetooth Settings.
- There will be Xbox Wireless Controller which has popped up in your Bluetooth settings since you have turned on your controller.
- Now, you have to connect it by pressing on the Xbox Wireless Controller which appears in your Bluetooth settings.
- Make sure that it should say ‘Connected’.
- After that, you are able to open up your Roblox app and then test it out by playing a game that you want.
In the video, he tried to play Jailbreak. And then, as you are able to see in the video that he brought up the control panel and then held on to the Bluetooth symbol. And then he held on to the Bluetooth symbol again. Then, he pressed the Xbox Wireless Controller and disconnected it. And then, he brought down the control center and brought it up again. He went back into the Settings and pressed it again. He said that it would connect and then he could be ready to go.
You may wonder why he reconnected the bluetooth wireless controller into his device. It is because every time he went into a Roblox game, he had to reconnect it because sometimes there were just problems with it disconnecting every time he went into a new game .
In the video, he also said that you are not able to use the older versions of Xbox controller because they are not Bluetooth compatible like the newer versions.
Well, if we talk about controllers, there are 5 best games to play using controllers as you can see below.
5 Best Games to Play with Controller Support
According to Sportskeeda, there are 5 best games to play with controller support.
- Reason 2 Die
This game is about zombie survival where you will be disturbed by the zombies. You will also be hindered from completing the various tasks which are assigned by the game.
- Phantom Force
This first shooting game is a game where there are seven unique modes and some of them are Team Deathmatch, Kill Confirmed, Capture the Flag and more.
- Dragon Ball Z Final Stand
This game may be suitable for you if you like watching Dragon Ball Z. This is an open-world, role-playing game where you are able to create your own characters.
The thing that you have to do in this game is to pull off various heists which range from bank robbery to uncovering secrets of the criminal underworld.
- Angels Fifteen
In this game, you have the opportunity to be able to engage in aerial battles when you ride a fighter jet. In addition, you can also upgrade your plane from time to time.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…