Do you get an error code 920 when you are using Roblox? If so, you may need to fix it. But, how to fix this error? Usually, certain error code has its own method to be fixed so that users will be able to use Roblox again.
Fixing Roblox Error Code 920
I tried to find the information about how to fix error code 920 from some online sources. However, the information about it cannot be found. Instead, the information that I found is about error code 920 in Google Play Store. If this error code happens in Google Play, it can be because of some reasons as you can see below.
- Google account is glitched.
- The cache data of Google Play Store is corrupt.
- The connection of Wifi is glitched.
- Server-side error.
To fix this in Google Play Store, there are some methods.
- You can restart your phone to fix this issue.
- You can wait for the server-side error to resolve.
- You are able to restart wifi on phone.
- You are able to clear Google Play Store cache data.
- You are able to uninstall Google Play Store Updates.
- You are able to remove and add back your Google account.
So, how to fix error code 920 on Roblox? You are able to ask about this on forums or you are able to ask to your friends who use Roblox or other Roblox users.
Other Roblox Errors Codes and How to Fix Them
There are a number of Roblox error codes. Some of them are listed below together with the reason for the error.
- Error Code 524
This error usually appears when a user is trying to join a VIP server as a guest. It is because the creator of the game has selected to make the server VIP. So, there are only people who has been chosen by him who are permitted into that game. How to fix this error code?
- Invitation From Friends From The VIP Server
You can join the VIP server if you get a direct invitation from a player already in there. To do that, you have to open Roblox and then go to Settings and choose Privacy Settings. After that, you have to scroll down to the tab box which says ‘Who can invite me to a VIP server’. Then, you must select ‘Everyone’ and then click on Ok. Then, you have to search for the usernames of players playing that particular game. Next, you have to invite that person and wait until they accept it. At last, you must click on Join Game.
- Reinstall The Game
If the method above does not work, or if you still get the same error, you can try to reinstall it. To do that, you have to navigate to the control panel on your Pc and then select Uninstall A Program. Then, you have to find Roblox and click it and then you have to choose Uninstall. Next thing that you have to do is to navigate to the official Roblox website and then find the game that you want to play. After that, you have to click on Join so you are able to download the Roblox app again. Now, you are able to download the Roblox player and then try to join the server again.
- Start A New Server On Any Game
If you start a new server with a VPN, it can help with Roblox errors. It will be your private server. It means that you can invite anyone that you want to play. To do that, you are able to open Roblox player. After that, you have to go to the game section and then choose the game that you want to play. Next, you have to go to the chat button and then invite at least 5 friends. Now, you have to join the game while having the game party at the same time.
- Error Code 277
This error can happen because of Roblox server where it has been lost. It would be the fault of roblox itself and the server may be down due to the maintenance which does not permit you to connect to your game. It can also happen because your system may not be compatible to play the Roblox games. The Windows version or the web browser is not up to the mark to play games on Roblox online. Game maintenance can also be another factor of why this error happens. When game maintenance is occuring, they will disconnect you from the server of the game until the process of update is done. How to fix this error?
- You are able to check the compatibility of your computer system. You have to make sure that you have to use the updated version of Windows and web browsers. It is recommended for you to use the latest version of Google Chrome and make sure that you use Windows 7 or above.
- You are able to erase game data. It is important for you to know that Roblox platform saves the data of the games. So, you can delete this data from your system and then you can try to play the gama again. Usually this method works for this error.
- You have to check Wifi Router. You are able to try to play the game with any other WiFi connection. If it can connect perfectly with the other WIFI connection, then you are able to change the ports of your WIFI router. It is because the stable internet connection is needed when you play online games.
- You have to download Roblox utility tool. This method is the best one that you can try. The Roblox utility tool must be downloaded by you according to your Windows version.
- Roblox Error Code 279
This can happen because of Windows Firewall that does not permit the web browser to connect to a particular webpage or game. This error can also happen because of unstable internet connection. How to fix this error code? You can fix this by turning off Windows Firewall, getting the latest web browser, or installing the Roblox app instead of playing the game on a web browser.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…