Roblox is a large gaming platform which can be used by players not only for playing games but also for creating games. Since this platform is large, you may wonder about the Roblox earnings report date in 2021. Let’s see the information about it here.
Roblox Earnings Report Date in 2021
According to Nasdaq, Roblox Corporation is expected to give the report of their earnings on August 16th, 2021 after market close. The report will be for the fiscal Quarter ending June 2021. As explained on Nasdaq that according to Zacks Investment Research where it based on 2 analysis forecasts, the consensus EPS forecast for the quarter is $0.27.
Here is the quarterly earnings surprise amount according to Nasdaq.
|Fiscal Quarter End||Date Reported||Earnings Per Share||Consensus EPS* Forecast||% Surprise|
|March 2021||May 10th, 2021||-0.46||0.21||-319.05|
And here is the yearly earnings forecast of Roblox according to Nasdaq.
|Fiscal Year End||Consensus EPS Forecast||High EPS Forecast||Low EPS Forecast||Number of Estimates||Over The Last 4 Weeks Number f Revisions – Up||Over The Last 4 Weeks Number Of Revisions – Down|
And here is the Roblox quarterly earnings forecast according to Nasdaq.
|Fiscal Quarter End||Consensus EPS* Forecast||High EPS* Forecast||Low EPS* Forecast||Number of Estimates||Over The Last 4 Weeks Number Of Revisions- Up||Over The Last 4 Weeks Number of Revisions – Down|
According to Tip Ranks, here is the earning data of Roblox.
|Report Date||Period Ending||Consensus EPS Forecast||Last Year’s EPS||Analyst Consensus|
|August 16th, 2021||2021 (Q2)||$0.12||-$0.13||Moderate Buy|
Here is the RBLX earnings history based on Tip Ranks.
|Report Date||Fiscal Quarter||Forecast/ EPS||Last Year’s EPS||EPS YoY Change|
|Aug, 16 2021||2021 (Q2)||0.12/-||-0.131||–|
|May 10, 2021||2021 (Q1)||0.08/ -0.24||-0.136||-73.53% (-0.10)|
RBLX Earnings Price Changes according to Tip Ranks.
|Report Date||Price 1 Day Before||Price 1 Day After||Percentage Change|
|May 10, 2021||$67.90||$77.65||14.36%|
Financial Highlight of Roblox in Second Quarter 2021
According to Yahoo Finance, here are the financial highlights of Roblox in the second quarter 2021.
- The revenue of Roblox increased 127% over Q2 2020 to $454.1 million.
- There was a Net Loss for Q2 2021 and it was $140.1 million.
- There was increase in net cash which was provided by operating activities where it increased 64% over Q2 2020 to $191.2 million.
- Bookings increased 35% over Q2 2020 to $665.5 million.
- Free Cash Flow increased more than 70% over Q2 2020 to $168.0 million.
- Average Daily Active Users (DAUs) were 43.2 million, an increase of 29% year over year driven by:
- the growth in DAUs outside of the US/Canada which is 42% if it is compared to Q2 2020
- the growth in DAUs over the age of 13 which is 46% compared to Q2 2020
- Hours Engaged were 9.7 billion, an increase of 13% year over year primarily driven by:
- the growth in engagement in markets outside of the US/Canada which is 27% compared to Q2 2020
- 29% growth from users over the age of 13 compared to Q2 2020
- Per DAU (ABPDAU), average bookings was $15.41, a slight increase year over year
July 2021 Key Metric Estimates of Roblox
According to Yahoo Finance, here are July 2021 key metric estimates.
- The amount of daily active users in Roblox were 46.6 million, up 28% from July of last year, up 8% compared to 43.3 million in June 2021.
- Hours engaged were 3.8 billion where it is up 22% year over year and up 16% compared to 3.3 billion in June 2021.
- Bookings were between $221 million and $224 million where it was up 19% – 21% year over year and up sequentially 10% – 11% from June 2021 when bookings were $201.7 million.
- $4.75 – $4.81 was average bookings per DAU where it was down 5% – 7% year over year and it is up 2% – 3% sequentially from June 2021.
- Roblox Revenue was between $161 million – $163 million where it is up 111% – 113% year over year and 2% – 4% sequentially from June 2021
David Baszucki, Chief Executive Officer of Roblox said that their continued growth demonstrates the importances of their mission and the power of their platform. He also said that these results are fueled both by their creator ecosystem and by the millions of people around the globe who want to connect and share new experiences every day on Roblox.
Michael Guthrie, Chief Financial Officer of Roblox said that in the quarter ending June 30th, 2021, cash from operations and free cash flow continued at record levels. He also said that the third quarter is off to a strong start with their highest levels of users and engagement to date. In addition, he also said that they will continue to invest in their developer community, hire top engineering talent and build out the infrastructure required to scale Roblox globally.
Roblox is a gaming platform which now has grown to be large. A lot of people play and create games in this platform. With the tools available in the Roblox Studio, you are not only allowed to play games but also create games based on what you want so here you can create your own world.
Users are also permitted to customize their own avatar. They can have style that they want with the items which can be bought in the Roblox Avatar Shop.
In this game, there is a currency named Robux and with it, you can buy anything such as items in Roblox Avatar Shop, changing username, uploading audio, playing game access, buying game passes and many more. This currency can be bought in Roblox officially.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…