When you come to this page, you may want to find out some information about Roblox Investor Relations. If so, you are at the right page, here we are going to talk about that. make sure you will not miss any information related to Roblox Investor Relations.
Overview – Roblox Investor Relations
Roblox’s mission is to build a human co-experience platform which enables billions of users to come together to play, communicate, explore, learn, and expand their friendships. Roblox is supported by a global community of millions of developers who produce their own immersive multiplayer experiences by using Roblox Studio, Roblox’s intuitive desktop design tool.
Roblox is ranked as one of the top online entertainment platforms for the audiences under the age of 18 based on average monthly visits and time spent. Roblox’s popularity is driven purely by the Roblox community of users and developers. You will be able to learn more about Roblox’s founding story, business model, users, and teams by watching company overview videos.
Events & Presentations
There are some Events and Presentations that you can see on Roblox Investor Relations.
- Q2 2021 Earnings Conference Call (August 17, 2021 05:30 AM PT) via webcast.
- Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call (May 11, 2021 05:30 AM PT) via webcast.
- Investor Day (February 26, 2021 08:00 AM ET).
Q1 2021 Financial Highlights
- Revenue increased 140 percent over the first quarter 2020 to 387.0 million dollars.
- Net Loss for first quarter 2020 was 134.2 million dollars.
- Net cash obtained by operating activities increased almost 4x over first quarter 2020 to 164.5 million dollars (including one-time direct listing expenses of 51.9 million dollars). Exclusive of one time expenses related to their direct listing, net cash provided by operating activities would have been 216.4 million dollars.
- Bookings increased 161 percent over the first quarter 2020 to 652.3 million dollars.
- Free Cash Flow increased 4.1x over the first quarter 2020 to 142.1 million dollars.
- Average Daily Active Users were 42.1 million, an increase of 79 percent year over year driven by: 87 percent growth in DAUs outside of the US/Canada, 111 percent growth in Daily Active Users over the age of 13.
- Hours Engaged were 9.7 billion, an increase of 98 percent year over year primarily driven by: 104 percent growth in engagement in markets outside of the US or Canada, 128 percent growth from the users over the age of 13.
- Average Bookings per DAU (ABPDAU) was 15.48 dollars, an increase of 46 percent year over year.
Subscribe to Investor Email Alerts
To activate investor email alerts, you have to enter your email address and then choose at least one investor alert option: New, events & presentation, quarterly reports, annual reports, SEC filings and End of Day stock quote. After entering your request, you are going to receive an activation email to the requested email address. You have to click the activation link to complete your subscription. You are able to sign up for additional alert options at any time.
At Roblox, we will promise to treat your data with respect. Also, we will not share your information with any third party. You are able to unsubscribe to any of the investor email alerts you are subscribed to by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ button. If you experience any problem with this process, simply you are able to contact us for further assistance. By providing your email address, you are providing consent to Roblox to send you the requested Investor Email Alert updates.
Unsubscribe From Investor Email Alerts
To opt-out of investor email alerts, you have to enter your email address in the field. Then, you are going to be removed from all investor relations email alerts to which you are subscribed. After entering your email, you are going to get a confirmation email to the requested email address. You have to click the confirmation link to complete your request to unsubscribe. You will be able to select to receive investor alerts at any time you want.
Roblox Investor Relations FAQs
- Where is Roblox’s corporate headquarters?
Roblox’s corporation is headquartered in San Mateo, California.
- Where is Roblox Incorporated?
Roblox was incorporated in the year of 2004 in the state of Delaware.
- What is Roblox’s fiscal year?
Roblox’s fiscal year is January 1 – December 31.
- Does Roblox pay dividends?
Currently, we do not pay and do not anticipate paying dividends for the foreseeable future.
- Who is Roblox’s transfer agent?
The transfer agent for Roblox is American Stock Transfer & Trust Company (AST). You are able to call them at (800) 937-5449 or (718) 921-8124. Or, you are able to send your email to HELP@ASTFINANCIAL.COM.
- How do I transfer stock, change the address on my shareholder account, or replace a lost stock certificate?
You are able to contact our transfer agent, AST, at the contact information above.
- I am a shareholder. How do I get a physical copy of my stock certificate?
You are able to ask your broker to withdraw your share(s) and then register them with our transfer agent, AST. From there, you will be able to contact AST and ask for a physical certificate. AST contact information can be found in the page of Investor FAQ. Keep in mind that there are often fees associated with this type of transaction.
- Where can I find out more about Roblox?
You are able to visit the corporate website to learn all about the rest of Roblox.
- Can I purchase shares directly from Roblox?
Roblox does not offer a direct investment plan and also will not be able to sell shares directly to the public. Roblox is traded on the NYSE under the symbol RBLX. Our shares are able to be bought through any registered broker or dealer.
- How can I submit an investor inquiry?
You are able to reach our investor relations team at IR@ROBLOX.COM.
- Where should I go for a press inquiry?
You are able to reach our communications department at PRESS@ROBLOX.COM.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…