In Roblox, Mesh is known as a 3D object including a hat, gear or any parts. These objects can be created by using the Building Tools, such as F3X, Blender, and Autodesk Maya and more. Every time you create the object using a kind of Building Tool, you will need the Mesh ID. Sure, each object may have a different ID when created in Building Tools.
Today, we’ll give you some Mesh IDs for kinds of objects for Roblox F3X. However, if you know a Mesh ID when creating a bunch of 3D objects in Roblox F3X, it will be easier for you. So, let’s see a list of Mesh IDs that you can use when creating 3D objects on Roblox F3X!
Mesh IDs for Building Tool by F3X
The F3X, a widely-known building tool provides 14 default tools to create, edit and also delete parts in-game and in studio. Sure, each tool has its own purposes, allowing plenty of customization when it’s used.
One of the great tools available in the F3X is Mesh Tool that allows the user to add a mesh to selected parts. This tool will find the correct ID automatically if HTTP is enabled, meaning the direct ID does not have to be provided.
When you’re creating any 3D objects through the Mesh Tool in F3X, you will need the Mesh ID. Sure, each object will have a different ID. Then, are you looking for the Mesh IDs to create the 3D object for F3X?
We did a little search to find out the Mesh IDs that the players can use to create the 3D objects using the F3X tool. However, there’s only a few of sources that give the Mesh IDs. We finally found a YouTube Channel named aishainlondon that kindy shows a list of Mesh IDs for F3X.
Interestingly! This channel shows each Mesh ID for each object, so you will create any 3D objects through Mesh Tool in F3X. Here’s a list of Mesh IDs for Roblox F3X:
|Object||Mesh ID (M)||Texture ID (T)||Scale|
|Iphone||M : 430345282||T : 430345234||S : 0.2 All|
|Fluffy Unicorn||M: 84003494||T: 84003494|
|Unicorn||M: 268594581||T: 268594629||S: 1 all|
|Mini unicorn||M: 84003494||T: 83992632||S: 1 all|
|Book||M: 1136139||T: 173781040||S: 0.6 all|
|Book 2||M: 1136139||T:||S: 0.6 all|
|Coffee||M: 15929962||T: 15929949||S: 1.5 all|
|Office chair||M: 169293184||T: 169293310||S: 1 all|
|Curtain||M: 114046169||T: 670523882||S: 2-6-1.2|
|School table||M: 153994053||T: 153994115||S: 1 all|
|Toy dragon||M: 24483647||T: 24483757|
|Teddy bear||M: 12218321||T: 12218077|
|Office chair 2||M: 96065544||T: 96065600||S: 1.5 all|
|Pillow||M: 447578099||T: 410897577||S: 6 all|
S: 4 all
S: 5 all
|Camping light||M: 123115084||T: 123115105||S: 1 all|
|Tooth||M: 466864538||T: 301196468||S: 3 all|
|Knife||M: 121944778||T: 121944805||S: 1 all|
|Duck||M: 9419831||T: 941982|
|Witch hat||M: 130900411||T: 130900417||S: 0.06 all|
|Custom face||M: 53973444|
Custom girl hair 1
Colours: Red: 243 Green: 194 Blue: 255
S: 0.07 all
|Couch||M: 468123372||T: 468123414||S: 4 4 3|
|Piano||M: 113221356||T: 113221332||S: 2-2-2|
|Light bottom||M: 54809460||T: 547811643||S: 1 all|
|Light top||M: 547809463||S: 1 all|
|Garbage||M: 92598630||T: 92599263||S: 3-3-3|
|Tree||M: 591111961||S: 0.3 all|
|Gun||M: 116679805||T: 116679995||S: 0.9 all|
|Chair 2||M: 430052850||S: 0.02 all|
|Pillow 2:||M: 443035177||T: 0||S: 4 all|
|T.V stand||M: 513903230||S: 0.05 – 0.0.5 – 0.04|
|T.V||M: 432102826||S: 0.01 all|
|Stair way||M: 578136481||S: 4 – 5.3 4|
|Blanket||M: 442954906||S:4 All|
|Sink||M: 490512659||T: 490512663||S: 0.05 All|
|Toilet||M: 430326793||T: 430326795||S: 5 all|
|Bath||M : 578203891||T: 430326795||S: 4 All|
Okay, that’s a list of Mesh IDs that you can use when creating any 3D objects in F3X.
Other Tools Available in F3X
When creating the 3D objects using the F3X, you probably will use other tools, aside from the Mesh Tool. Sure, it’s better for you to identify what kinds of tools are available in F3X and how to use them then. To ease you of using all tools in F3X, we also show you a list of tools in F3X. Here are they:
- Move Tool: It allows you to move objects that you choose in any direction.
- Resize Tool: It allows you to resize objects that you choose in any direction.
- Rotate Tool: It allows you to rotate objects that you choose in any direction.
- Paint Tool: It allows you to choose a color from a full color pallete.
- Surface Tool: It allows you to change the surface type of all or also specific sides of the objects that you choose.
- Material Tool: It allows you to change the material, reflection and also transparency of the parts that you choose.
- Anchor Tool: It allows you to set whether or not the parts that you choose are anchored.
- Collision Tool: It allows you to adjust whether the parts you choose can collide with other parts or not.
- New Part tool: It is used to create a new part at the mouse’s position.
- Texture Tool: It allows you to add a decal or texture of the parts that you choose. In this case, the decal/ texture will be created on any face. This tool will find the correct ID automatically if HTTP is enabled, meaning the direct ID does not have to be provided.
- Weld Tool: It allows you to weld two or more parts together to keep their relative distance the same, but the parts move together.
- Lighting Tool: It allows you to add a PointLight, SpotLight and/ or also Surface Light to the parts that you choose and can also be customized fully.
- Decorate Tool: It allows you to add Fire, Smoke, and/or also Sparkle effects to the parts that you choose and can also be customized fully.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…