In Roblox, there is a safe chat feature where it does not permit bad words in the chat. If you enter bad words in the chat, it will turn into hashtags. Not only bad words, if you type numbers, they also will appear as hashtags. Numbers are not permitted because Roblox may be afraid that users under 13 years old enter their personal information containing numbers such as their password, phone numbers and many more.
However, we often want to say something that contains numbers even though it is not personal information and because of the restriction of safe chat, of course it makes it difficult for Roblox users under 13 years old to say numbers. So, is there any way to say numbers in Roblox without tags?
There are some methods for saying numbers in Roblox safe chat without tags and the explanation can be seen below.
Saying Numbers with Roman Numbers
You are able to say numbers in Roblox by using Roman Numbers. However, the drawback of using Roman numbers is that if you do not use a keyboard, it will take time for you to be able to get it from Google.
Using Roblox Game URL To Unblock
For your information, a Youtuber named Jaxme has found and developed this method. If you want to use this method to say numbers in Roblox, you need to copy this: “/e https://roblox.com/games/” and then you have to paste it inside the chatbox of the Roblox. Then, the game will not be able to tag the numbers.
However, there is not any official proof that this method can work successfully. There is the potential capability of the URL to unblock the chat for one or more messages as explained on the Game Specifications site. The best thing from this method is that it will allow you to say unlimited numbers in Roblox. But note that this method will not work in all the games available on Roblox. Here are the steps to apply this method on Roblox.
- The first step that you have to take is to open Roblox.
- After opening Roblox, then you have to open a chat.
- After that, you have to copy and paste “/e https://roblox.com/games/ “.
- Then, you must press the Enter button.
- In this step, you will see the message which says that you can’t use that Emote. The thing that you have to do is to ignore this message and then you have to continue to type any number in the text.
- You have to note that the number will not be flagged. However, you need to take the help of the link and you have to use it before every message.
Using SS Before Numbers
Another method that you can do to be able to say numbers in Roblox without tags is to use SS before the numbers that you want to say. If you use this method, Roblox will think that you are ordering an item or selling some things. To use this method, you are able to enter any two digits beside SS.
As explained on the Game Specifications site, according to some players, this method has been restricted recently. However, mostly this feature is able to work in the gameplay. It is important for you to note that this feature has two opposing ends as also explained on the Game Specifications site and they are able to be seen below.
- Some players do not understand what you are trying to say.
- There is a limitation of only two digits.
Here are the steps for applying this method.
- The first thing that you have to do is to open a Roblox chat.
- After the Roblox chat is open, then you have to type SS along with the number.
- Now, you have to press Enter.
Typing “Uw” Before Numbers
If you type “uw” before numbers, you can say numbers. Here is the way to use this method.
- First, you have to log into Roblox and then go to the game that you want to chat in.
- After that, you have to add “uw” in the beginning of the number that you want to say. For example, you want to say 35. Then, you can type: uw35.
Typing Music Before Numbers
Typing music before numbers is another way for you to be able to say numbers in Roblox. Let’s say that you want to sell a bayonet in the game. If so, the thing that you have to do is to say music 100k. Then, the player will automatically know its price is 100k. According to some sources such as Appuals and Game Specifications, this method can work countless times. However, there is a report from players that this method is often patched out. Besides saying music, you are also able to use numbers alongside other items. You are able to type car1, or car5. However, it is important for you to note that only a one-digit number is permitted alongside items.
Asking Roblox to Remove Safe Chat from Your Account
If you feel tired with the methods above which means that you do not want to use these methods every time you want to say numbers, you can ask Roblox to remove safe chat from your account. You are able to contact Roblox and ask them to remove the chat filter or safe chat from your account. You may think that this idea is a bit weird, but you need to know that Roblox Support has helped many people to remove the chat filter. They usually ask them to remove the chat filter because they have an account under 13 years old and they use a number of excuses such as entering the wrong date of birth.
Here are the steps to apply this method.
- You have to go to the Roblox Contact Us page.
- Then, you have to fill in your Name, Email Address, Username, Platform, and Under Category Select “Change Child Age”.
- Under Description of the issue, you have to describe your issue and tell a proper reason. If your age is entered wrongly, you need to be able to convince them about change.
Creating a New Roblox Account
If you have tried the method above to change your age to your actual age which is above 13 years old, but it does not work, then you are able to create a new account. If you create a new account, you have to make sure that you enter the date of birth details properly. So, you will not have a safe chat.
However, of course, this method should be your last method to do if you really want to type numbers in Roblox chat. It is because in your account, you may have a lot of Robux, items and progress of your game and if you create a new account, you have to start it from zero.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…