You may like a game in Roblox and you want to give the owner an appreciation by sending them a message. Or, you may have a question and suggestion about the game that they created. How to do that? Where do we send a message to the other of a game in Roblox?
Sending Message to the Owner of A Game In Roblox
Usually, the information about the owner or creator of the game is available when you access the game. In the description section, usually they put the social media account that they have such as Twitter or Discord that you can use for contacting them. If the owner of a game has social media accounts, then you can try to send them message through their secial media accounts.
However, if you know their Roblox account, which is sometimes can be found in the description section as well, or you may look for the information about their Roblox account through other sources, then you can access their Roblox account and then send them message.
Here, we will firstly show you how to send messages to other players in Roblox by using the Message feature.
- The first thing that you have to do to send a message is to go to your Friends section.
- After that, you have to click on the name of your friend there. By clicking on it, it will take you to their profile.
- Then, you have to hit the Message button in the box at the top of the page that contains their username and friends and followers information.
With the owner of the game, you are surely not a friend already. If so, the steps to send them a message is a little bit different. You are able to send messages with the owner of a game as long as you and they permitted it in privacy settings. So, the steps that you have to do to send messages to the owner of a game is like this:
- The first thing that you have to do is to find them in the search bar by entering their username. The search bar can be found at the top of the screen.
- Then, you have to choose the Search (username) in People option in the set of options that will appear.
- Now, you have to click on their name in the list of search results. By clicking on their name, you will be brought to their profile where you are able to click their Message button.
- Finally, you are able to type what things that you want to say to the owner of the game. When you create a message, make sure that you make good words which means that you do not send them impolite, dirty or bad words.
What To Do If the Message Button Does Not Let Me Click It
After you follow the steps above, you may find that the message button does not let you click it. If so, the owner of the game that you want to send message to has a Message button which is not clickable. It means that their privacy settings may be not set up to permit private messages at this time.
In addition, you have to make sure that your privacy settings allows them to message you back. Let’s take an example. Let’s say that you only permit your friends to message you and you are trying to message someone who is not your friend. So, the message button will not be able to be clicked.
Everything You Need To Know About Message Feature in Roblox
In Roblox, one of the methods that you can use to communicate with other players is through sending messages. This feature is also used by Roblox to inform users about various changes to their account. Let’s say that a Roblox user accept your friend request or you get ownership of a group. These things will be informed by Roblox through your Message feature.
To be able to communicate each other through Message feature, you have to meet some requirements as you are abel to see below.
- The first requirement is, your account must be 13+. If the users are under 13 years old, they can still message friends.
- You have to make sure that privacy settings for ‘Who can message me’ section is set appropriately.
- The age of the account must be older than one day.
In your Message feature, there are Inbox and Sent menu. In the inbox menu, you are able to find any messages that have not been archived previously in a list format. Each entry includes the title of the subject, the sender, the preview of body, and the time when the message was sent. If there are unread messages, they will appear in different color compared to read messages. In the Sent menu, it is almost the same as the Inbox, but it shows messages that a player has sent to others.
How about Archive? This menu holds any messages that have been archived from the Inbox. Messages are not deleted. So, you are able to see any previous message which has been archived in this part and it can be restored if you want.
There is also News menu. In this menu, there are announcements which are sent by Roblox Administrators. Those contain information about community activities, events, and other important updates.
There are some types of messages in Roblox. Here they are.
- Friend Request
If your friend request to other user has been accepted, there will be a notification to you.
- Trading Message
If you send Trades, there will be a notification that you will get. You can also get notification when you get a trade request.
- Premium Subscription
If your Roblox Premium has expired, you will get a message which notify that you will not have premium benefits anymore.
- Avatar Shop Refund Messages
If you buys a content deleted UGC Roblox item, you will get a refund in Robux.
- Private Server Price Change
If you has a Private server with automatic renewal on and the developer changes the price, Roblox will turn off automatica renewal for the private server and you will get a message notofication about it.
- Helpful Letter
It is an automatic message which is sent out to users who use Roblox to articulate their struggles with life. The clear purpose of this message is to motivate them to stop sharing it on the site.
- Team Create Invitation
If you are invited to a Team Create for a game, you will get a message that you can contribute and edit the game.
- Developer Feedback
This message can be sent out to members of the Developer forum if the department of Roblox Developer Relations wants feedback.
- Media Disapproved
This message is sent out to user who uploaded audio that got disapproved.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…