Roblox offers a lot of features. One of the them allows you to customize the theme and background. If you find the homepage boring and not attractive, you can make improvements to the themes and backgrounds that are available. If you are interested in the idea, this post is for you.
Method to Change the Roblox Background
Some people might be bored with the Light and Dark mode background offered by Roblox. If you are young and love colorful stuff, you might find the theme boring and unattractive. Fortunately, there is a solution for this. Everyone is able to change the Roblox background to more colorful and more attractive one.
Changing the Roblox background is possible thanks to the browser extension known as Stylish. With this extension, you will be able to change the appearance of the web page.
There are several ways to change the Roblox background with Stylish, depending on the browser that you are currently using. For everyone who are currently using Firefox, here is everything that you will have to follow:
- Firstly, you will need to go to the Add ons page from the Mozilla Homepage.
- On the Add-ons page, open the Stylish Firefox Browser.
- Then, choose the +Add to Firefox button.
- When a pop up box shows up, click on Add.
- Apart from that pop up window, there is another one that will let you know that the Stylish has been added to your Firefox extensions.
- Click on the checkbox provided if you want the Stylish to run on Private Windows. choose Okay, Got it instead if you do not want it.
- There is no way for the Stylish to access the websites that you visit by default. In this case, you will have to enable this setting by clicking on the toggle next to each option. Another option is to choose the Enable All button located on the bottom.
- After that, click Next.
- From this step, you are free to choose the style that is available on Stylish.
If you are using Google Chrome, you can follow the following guide:
- The first thing that you have to do is to find the Settings option that is located on the upper right corner of the screen.
- Afterward, place your cursor on the More Tools menu.
- Find the Extensions from the menu that drops down and click on it.
- The fourth step is to choose Stylish and click on Details.
- In the end, you can choose the Extension option after scrolling down.
For you who are on mobile device, the process of changing the Roblox background is actually similar to the one for PC version regardless the device you are using. Here is step by step to follow:
- The start of the process requires you to open the Roblox app on your device.
- When it opens, sign in using your Roblox account.
- Tap the ellipsis icon located at the bottom right corner of the screen to access More options.
- Please scroll down a bit, tap Settings, and then head over to the Account Infor tab.
- Fourth, open the drop down menu found under Theme and choose Dark.
- Lastly, tap the Save button to apply all the changes to your account.
Since the Roblox background is known as the one that is able to be customized, feel free to change it anytime you want. The good news is that there is no limit of making a change so you can make a change as much as you want.
Method to Change the Roblox Theme
When playing Roblox for the first time, the default theme is Light, which appears as grey color. Since most of players are young, they might find it meh and boring. In this kind of case, they can change it to the Dark one by following these following instructions:
- First of all, you should go to Roblox.
- When you are there, log in to your Roblox account.
- After logging in, go to the account Settings.
- The next thing that you have to do depends on the device that you are using. For those with a browser, you can locate the gear icon located on the top right corner of the page. As for the Android mobile app users, you will have to locate the three dots located on the top right corner of the page instead.
- Then, click on Account Info.
- After that, scroll down and choose Personal Section.
- Next, find the Theme drop down menu.
- The eighth step is to click on Dark.
- When everything is done, it is time for you to click the Save option in order to save your theme.
By following the instructions well, the dark more should be enabled. If one day you change your mind and want to switch back to the Light mode, you can do it easily by following the same method and this time, choosing the Light Mode instead.
Most Popular Background on Stylish
- Pinkish Manga Background – Roblox by oOf_itz_zara 😛
- Pink Sparkle Roblox Background by GabrielPlays Roblox
- Gray Flower Gif Background 4 Roblox by moony
- Roblox Anime Snow Background by ozge oznur
- Roblox Ahegao Background by Declan Styles
- Coffee Aesthetic for Roblox by NerdyNarwhal
- Roblox Pastel Blue Sky by Beca
- Sanrio Characters Roblox Background by PINATA030
- Blue College Aesthetic for Roblox by NerdyNarwhal
- Black Clouds Avatar BG by SamiDoesStylish
Most Popular Themes on Stylish
- Pixelated City by FAETALIC
- Lofi Anime Roblox Theme by dqrkvinyl
- Cute Minimalistic Aesthetic Roblox by Airka_nel
- For Kaori ROBLOX THEME by elixeria
- Roblox in 2016 by Ologist
- Roblox Theme – Doodled Clouds by The Derpy Unicorn
- Space City Roblox Theme by Anime-Tion Series
- Pastel Rainbow Play Button for Roblox by VanVanii
- Red Shards for Roblox by Sub2ElectrixRB
- Roblox Avatar Customization Theme by iiHeta
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…