Disney Plus offers so many good shows to watch. After being a subscriber for quite some time, you may want to cancel your subscription due to some reasons, such as you are bored with Disney Plus and or you want to try something else.
Canceling Disney Plus subscription is something that is easy to do. Depending on how you first signed up, the process can vary. For those who want to cancel your Disney Plus subscription, you can check out all the methods below:
Method 1: Cancel Disney Plus subscription through the official website of Disney Plus
- To begin with, you have to go to the official website of Disney Plus at here.
- When you are on its homepage, find the Log In button, click it, and then log in using your login credentials.
- Once you have successfully logged in to your account, the next thing that you will need to do is to open your profile and then choose Account from the drop down menu located in the top right corner of the page.
- Afterward, click Cancel subscription.
- When you are asked to confirm your cancellation, just confirm it.
- Just like that the process of canceling your subscription is complete and your Disney Plus subscription will be terminated after your current billing period.
Method 2: Cancel Disney Plus subscription on Amazon
- First and foremost, you should go to the official website of Amazon or open the Amazon app on your device.
- When you are on its homepage, go to Memberships and Subscriptions. This one is found under your account. If you are on a desktop, you can simply hover your mouse over Accounts & Lists located in the top right corner of the screen, and then choose Memberships & Subscriptions. Aside from that, the same option can also be found under Your Account and then Account settings on the app, the one that is represented by the Amazon logo.
- When on the Memberships & Subscriptions, you will be able to see the list of every membership or subscription that you have created through its Subscribe with Amazon service. Please find your Disney Plus subscription and then click to manage the settings of the subscription.
- After that, choose Manage subscription when you are offered with a dropdown menu of options. By choosing this, you will continue towards cancelling your Disney Plus subscription.
- The last thing that you have to do is to choose End membership. When you are asked to confirm your decision to cancel your subscription, just do it. After confirming it, your Disney Plus subscription will be canceled and your access will end after your next billing date.
Method 3: Cancel Disney Plus subscription on iTunes
- Firstly, you should open the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad. As you probably know, this app is represented by a picture of a gear. If you are on a Mac, you may open the App Store directly.
- When the Settings app opens, tap your name. It should be found on the top of the settings.
- Then, choose Subscriptions. There will be a few options listed on your Apple ID. The Subscriptions option is found at the bottom of the list.
- In the next step, choose your Disney subscription from your list of the subscriptions that you made via iTunes.
- After that, click Cancel subscription and confirm your decision to do so.
- Even after cancelling it, you will still be able to get access to Disney Plus until the end of your current billing period.
Method 4: Cancel Disney Plus subscription on Google Play Store
- The first thing that you need to do is to open the Google Play Store app on your Android device. Besides, you can also go to link here.
- When you are on Google Play Store, tap your profile icon that is located in the top right corner of the screen. If you choose clicking on the link above instead of opening Google Play Store, just skip this step.
- From there, you have to choose the Payments and subscriptions option which is located under your name. By doing so, you will be able to see a list of all subscriptions that you have generated via the Google Play Store. Again, ignore this step if you went directly to the link given in the first step.
- After that, click on the Disney Plus subscription and then choose Cancel membership. When asked by Google to confirm your decision, please confirm your cancellation to complete the process. In addition to getting asked to confirm your decision, you will also be reminded of your final billing date. Even after the process of cancellation is completed, you still be able to access Disney Plus until the end of your billing cycle.
Method 5: Cancel Disney Plus subscription on the Roku Channel Store
- First of all, you should use the directional pad of your remote and then hover over the Disney Plus app icon located on the Roku Home page. Keep in mind to not open the Disney Plus app.
- Then, click the asterisk button found on your remote while hovering your cursor over the Disney Plus icon.
- By doing so, a menu of options for the app will be opened by Roku.
- Among the menu, choose Manage subscription.
- Lastly, choose Cancel subscription.
- When you are asked to choose a reason for your cancellation, feel free to choose one.
- After choosing one, your cancellation will be completed and you will still be able to access Disney Plus until the end of your billing period.
Feel free to follow the guide to cancel the Disney Plus subscription above depending on how you first signed up. It should be easy for you to cancel your Disney Plus subscription if you follow every single step well. Just contact Disney Plus if you need help or if you have something to ask.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…