How much Robux do you get for 10 dollars? To get that answer, you will need to see an explanation below. Here we are going to talk about Robux price and other information related to Robux.
For Roblox users located outside of the United States, Robux prices are displayed as their country’s currency equivalents (but exchange rates are not fully taken into account by Roblox when purchasing directly from the website).
‘Red X’ marks signify that the set amount of Robux given is no longer purchasable or there is no existing membership bonus. The users with Roblox Premium receive a 10% Robux purchase bonus.
|Robux||Price (USD)||Price (GBP)||Price (EUR)||Membership Bonus||Available Platforms|
|40 Robux||$0.49||£0.49||€0.44||–||Roblox Mobile App|
|80 Robux||$0.99||£0.71||€0.82||8 Robux||Roblox Mobile App|
|160 Robux||$1.99||£1.57||€1.80||20 Robux||(Previously on Roblox Website with Rixty)|
|240 Robux||$2.99||£2.36||€2.70||30 Robux||(Previously on Roblox Website with Rixty)|
|320 Robux||$3.99||£3.14||€3.60||40 Robux||(Previously on Roblox Website with Rixty)|
|400 Robux||$4.99||£4.59||€4.99||40 Robux||Roblox Website, Roblox Mobile App|
|800 Robux||$9.99||£8.99||€9.99||80 Robux||Roblox Website, Roblox Mobile App, Roblox Windows 10 App|
|1,700 Robux||$19.99||£18.49||€20.99||170 Robux||Roblox Website, Roblox Mobile App|
|2,000 Robux||$24.99||£22.99||€22.55||750 Robux||(Previously on Roblox Website)|
|4,500 Robux||$49.99||£46.49||€49.99||450 Robux||Roblox Website, Roblox Mobile App|
|10,000 Robux||$99.99||£92.99||€99.99||1,000 Robux||Roblox Website, Roblox Mobile App|
|22,500 Robux||$199.99||£184.99||€180.43||12,500 Robux||Roblox Console App (Previously on Roblox Website)|
|75,000 Robux||$399.95||£399.95||€451.05||25,000 Robux||(Previously on Roblox Website)|
So, how much Robux do you get for 10 dollars? It is about 800 Robux.
Roblox Premium: Roblox Premium gives members an amount of Robux each month depending on the membership they bought. Instead of being named like Builders Club (BC), each tier is named after how much monthly Robux is given:
- Roblox Premium 450 (US$4.99/month)
- Roblox Premium 1,000 (US$9.99/month)
- Roblox Premium 2,200 (US$19.99/month)
Purchasing Premium has lots of benefits such as:
- You are going to get 10% more Robux when purchasing Robux
- You will have the ability to sell items including limited items
- Decreased prices for Premium UGC items.
- You have an ability to purchase Roblox Premium exclusive UGC items
- You are going to have access to the Trade System
- You will have benefits in some games added by developers.
Premium Payouts: All Roblox users are able to obtain Robux through Premium Payouts if Premium subscribers are playing their game. The amount given depends on how lots of people play the game and for how long.
Sale of Goods: All Roblox users are able to sell developer products and game passes to obtain a 70% profit after marketplace fees are deducted. Also, premium subscribers can sell Shirts, Pants, and T-Shirts for a 50 Robux fee. Premium subscribers are able to list their limited items and plugins for sale.
Group Funds: A group will be able to sell the items on Roblox, but all Robux earned is deposited into the group’s Group Funds that can be distributed among members later. Group funds are only able to be given out by the owner of the group. Group Funds are only able to be given to the users if they have been in the group for 14 days.
Trading: Only Premium subscribers (and Builders Club (BC) subscribers before it was replaced) are able to trade limited items and Robux with other users.
There are many items and features that the users can spend Robux on.
- For 100 Robux, the users are able to make a group.
- For 25 Robux, group owners are able to make a new rank for their group.
- For 1,000 Robux, the users are able to change their username.
- For 500 Robux, the users are able to upload a video thumbnail to their game.
- For 100 Robux, the users are able to make a badge for their game.
- The users are able bid on an advertisement for their games, groups, clothing,or models for a chosen amount of Robux.
- The users are able to pay to access certain games with varying prices set by the game developer.
- The users are able to buy items in the avatar shop for varying amounts of Robux from 0 to 999,999,999,999,999 Robux.
- The users are able to buy game passes and developer products for specific games at varying prices set by the game developer.
- The users are able to upload an audio file to the Library, with costs ranging from 20 Robux to 350 Robux depending on the audio’s length.
- For 10 Robux, the users are able to upload Shirts and Pants or put a T-Shirt on sale.
Exchange Rate: Now, the exchange rate from Robux to USD is US$0.0035 cents per 1 Robux. The amount of Robux can be purchased per one USD cent is set at a base rate of 1.
Currency Exchange: With the release of the Robux currency exchange, the players were given the ability to exchange Tix into Robux and vice-versa. Roblox’s exchange rate was based on user demand and usually hovered around 1 Robuk for about 20 Tickets for market orders. But, on April 14, 2016, the currency exchange was shut down following the removal of tickets.
Developer’s Exchange: The Developer’s Exchange was released on October 1, 2013. It allows developers who meet specific qualifications to exchange Robux into real money on a monthly basis. To qualify for DevEx, the users need to have an active Premium subscription, be a community member in good standing, have got over 100,000 Robux, a valid PayPal account, and be verified. Currently, the developers obtain US$350 per 100,000 Robux exchanged through DevEx. The current exchange rate is US$0.0035 cents per 100 Robux.
Exchanging Credit: Since October 2019, leftover credit from Roblox cards are able to be converted into Robux in the Billing tab under Settings on the Roblox site.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…