Almost all Roblox players are looking for the tool to replace the frames rates by default to the customizable one. Well, the dream of a tool has already come true today. However , many of them fail to search for this tool due to spelling errors in writing keywords in the address bar of their browser. Why?
In fact, a lot of Roblox players are typing ‘Austins FPS Unlocker’ on their address bar in its search in the browser. Certainly, the result is not found and the Roblox FPS Unlocker cannot be run in the Roblox game.
Well, what is right? Thankfully, this post will inform you of the correct word as part of Roblox FPS unlocker tool. ‘Austins’ here may refer to ‘Axstin’, that’s one of the contributors in the development of the FPS Unlocker too for Roblox. Want to know more? Let’s see our post below!
What Is Axstin?
Axstin is one of the contributors which developed the Roblox FPS Unlocker tool, along with , bbzlazer, PhoenixShay, and ScobayDo Sky. Axstin is commonly found at GitHub where this team always shares or updates their own software for download by the users.
Axstin also shared the Roblox FPS Unlocker on GitHub with the link, so the users can download this tool. At GitHub, Axstin has around 141 followers with 36 favorites. Axstin is located in Florida, United States.
Find Axstin at GitHub here.
At GitHub, Axstin shares some important points, they are:
- add custom fps cap values
- Add .gitignore and .gitattributes.
- 4.0 Update
- Fix for latest Roblox update, add license, and update readme
- Merge branch ‘master’ into patch-1
- Updated icon
- Remove Blackbone and DLL source
They also inform the usage of the Roblox FPS Unlocker with multiple steps below!
- Download the newest release of Roblox FPS Unlocker tool from https://github.com/axstin/rbxfpsunlocker/releases
- Then, extract rbxfpsunlocker-x64.zip or rbxfpsunlocker-x86.zip into a folder\
- After that, run rbxfpsunlocker.exe before or after starting Roblox
- Make your gameplay enjoyable with Roblox FPS Unlocker tool.
Aside from giving the tutorial of how to run the Roblox FPS Unlocker, they also shares on how to submitting an issue that you encounter, here are they:
- Ensure you submit an issue or suggestion
- Ensure your question or problem is not answered in the FAQ below
- Read previous issues to ensure your question was not asked before
- The issues with missing/low-quality descriptions and also ambiguous titles and will be removed
- Include a copy of RFU’s console (tray icon->Toggle Console).
- Better to censor any personal information
- Include on what platform(s) the issue happens including on a normal client, Windows 10 Roblox app or also Roblox Studio.
- If relevant, include system specifications and monitor refresh rates
About Axstin FPS Unlocker 4.3.0
Axstin Roblox FPS Unlocker 4.3.0 is the newest version, as you know there are previous versions of this tool. The FPS Unlocker is available in 32-bit and 62-bit. You definitely can download the Axstin Roblox FPS Unlocker 4.3.0 from the official site of fpsunlocker.net.
At this page, you will get the download link for each version from the oldest to the newest one. The newest version of FPS Unlocker 4.3.0 comes with a new option of ‘Unlock Roblox Player’ and also to fix unlocking Roblox’s Windows 10 store app.
Get Roblox FPS Unlocker Version 4.3 64-Bit here.
Here’s a list of other versions of FPS Unlocker tool:
|This version came to fix unlocking Roblox Studio, to reduce common error messages and also add advanced options (“Use Silent Errors” and “Use Console Errors”).|
|Version 4.1 .1
|The version 4.1.1 came to fix for Roblox update.|
|The version 4.1 came with some maintenance including reducing ‘Failed to get process here’ errors, adding ‘Check for Updates’ setting and improving FAQ.|
|This is the oldest version of FPS Unlocker where it no longer requires a DLL|
Running the Axstin FPS Unlocker, Here’s the Guide!
All you have to do in running the Axstin FPS Unlocker is to download the tool by clicking this link: https://github.com/axstin/rbxfpsunlocker/releases and look for the newest version. As of this writing, the newest version is 4.3.0.
There will be two options: 64-bit and 32-bit. If you do not know which one you have to download, you can find out the system information first. To find it, you can type ‘System Information’ on your search bar and then click on the option available.
Find the option ‘System Type’. If it is x64, you have to download the 64 bit Roblox FPS Unlocker version. While, if it is x86, you have to download the 32 but Roblox FPS Unlocker version.
After you know which version you have to download, you can go ahead and download it. After that, move the file to your desktop and right-click on it and extract the file. Find the extracted folder and inside, it should be the file ‘rbxfpsunlocker.exe’.
Now, there are two ways that you can choose to make it work. You can either start it before running Roblox or you can even run it while playing Roblox, however, this will work just fine.
So, you can find the results before and after running the Roblox FPS Unlocker tool. You can also see the frames per second almost doubled.
In order to work well, you have to start the Roblox FPS Unlocker everytime you play Roblox. Ensure to make it automatically start when your computer turns on. To do it, you can follow multiple steps below!
- Navigate to the executable file and right-click on it and then click on the ‘Create a shortcut’.
- After that, press ‘Windows Key + R’ and type ‘shell:startup’, so it opens a window.
- Then, move the shortcut you created to that window and you are ready to go.
- Now, every time you turn on your computer, the Roblox FPS Unlocker will automatically start running.
Congratulations! You successfully set the Roblox FPS Unlocker tool automatically.
That’s how you download, install and use the Roblox FPS Unlocker on your PC.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…