For those who want to find out some information about Roblox Surf map, you will need to read this entire article. Here we are going to talk about Roblox Surf, finding the best maps to go surfing in CSGO and other information related to Roblox Surf.
About Roblox Surf
Surf is a game made by Quaternions on July 20, 2015. The game is a recreation of a famous community-made game mode in the FPS and Sandbox style games Counter Strike: Source, Counter Strike 1.6, Counter Strike: Global Offensive, Half-Life, and Garry’s Mod. In the game of Roblox Surf, the players glide on wedges named surfs to get to the end of the map quickly. To build up speed, the players strafe in the air and while jumping.
Surfing in CSGO
Surfing in CSGO is a great method to not only show off your skills but also can help you change the dynamics of the game and play it with a completely different objective. If you are wanting to take a break from the shooter aspect of the tactical shooter game and just want to enjoy it, this is what you should be doing.
Finding CS:GO Surf Maps
To find Roblox surf maps, you will need to go to Steam Workshops, and when there add the CS:GO filter. Please type surf in the search bar, and then you have to click on the subscribe button. After that, you are able to launch CS:GO and choose the Workshop Maps from the dropdown menu. Below you are going to find the list of the best maps to go surfing in CSGO.
- Surf – Forbidden Ways
How to Surf in CS:GO?
To surf in Roblox CSGO, you have to jump on a ramp. Then, as soon as you will start descending balance yourself by using A or D. If you are leaning to the left press D, and vice versa. Being on the center of the ramp is the main objective to know how to surf in CS:GO.
You are going to need to use your mouse in the direction of your movement, and use it when you are turning to keep yourself on course. Pressing W or S will be able to spoil the surfing experience and you will not be able to do it.
Remember that surfing is not as simple as you want, however this will help you understand pro movement strategies, the further you go, so the more challenging it gets. If you want to improve your speed or keep your momentum, you are able to go up and down the sides of the ramp by using the A and D buttons. Even, you are able to add b-hopping or as it is known as bunnyhopping while you are surfing in CSGO. This is going to add more movement strategies.
How to Join CS:Go Surf Server?
There are many CSGO servers dedicated to surfing in the game. Joining those servers are going to help you to get the best maps so that you are able to hone your skills.
- At the first step, you are able to start CS:GO.
- From the drop-down menu, you have to choose the Community Server Browser option.
- After that, look for the search bar at the bottom and type surf.
- Please click on any server that you want to join, and then click on connect to join it.
About Quaternions – Roblox Surf creator
Quaternions is a Roblox game developer known for developing the games Roblox surf and bhop that are recreations of famous game modes in the FPS and Sandbox-style games Counter Strike: Source, Counter Strike 1.6, Counter Strike: Global Offensive, Half Life, and Garry’s Mod.
In surf, the players glide on wedges named “surfs” and then try to get to the end of the map as fast as possible. Currently, Surf has about 200 user created maps. In bhop, the players “bunny hop” onto platforms and strafe mid-air to gain speed, occasionally including surfs. Also, bhop has over 200 user created maps, albeit less famous than surf. Bhop and surf have some exploits such as Negative time, autostrafe and TP to End. For your information, Autostrafe has never been patched due to the nature of most autostrafe scripts. TP to End and Negative time have been patched.
According to the research, on September 24th, 2020, surf and bhop were moved to his group StrafesNET. But, all user data remained intact, including the gamepasses. Badges did not carry over. It means that several rare badges such as “Pro Surfer” and “Met the Creator” have very few people who have reached them right now.
In addition, we will also to share some Roblox Surf- Specific commands.
Here are the commands which are exclusive to surf server:
- !howtosurf: The command to opens a YouTube video of a surfing guide (Only for beginners).
- !showkeys: The command is utilized when spectating another player. It will show what keys the spectated player is pressing now.
- !showmykeys: The command will show what the keys you are currently pressing.
- !bestime or !besttime: The command will show your current best time on the map.
- !rank or !top: The command will display your current rank in the map and all of the players who have beaten the map.
- !bhop: The command will enables or disables bhopping.
- !r: The command will teleport you back to the first stage or start of the map.
- !s “#”: The command will teleport you to a specific stage in the map.
- !b “#”: The command will teleport you to a specific bonus stage in the map.
- !topspeed: The command will display the fastest players on the current map.
- !hide: The command will hide your weapons.
- !surf: The command will display a menu where you are able to enable or disable solo mode, as well enable or disable hiding your weapons.
- !timer: The command will display a menu where you are able to check the rank menu, enable or disable the timer hud, and also enable or disable fail times.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…