If you are here because you are looking for the Roblox extension that can find the user or server really fast, congratulations, it seems like it is your good day as you will be informed about the one that meets your wish. Find out the answer to the question below and do not stop reading until the last word.
BTRoblox (Better Roblox) is the perfect one as it has a cool feature known as fast user search. By using this feature, the process of searching on Roblox will be easier. All that should be done is to type a part of their name and in the end their profile will show up even without using their full name. In order to directly go to the profile page, instead of clicking the players, you are able to do it from the search and then after that click their profile.
Aside from the fast user search feature, the other good things of BTRoblox include hiding chat, making the chat smaller, showing Roblox to cash, changing the background and themes, showing people’s profile, and showing the last time people logged in on Roblox.
Version 2.18.2 (Apr 4th):
- It added general.higherRobuxPrecision to let you know your current Robux in higher precision (10.5K+ vs 10K+).
- It re-added This user has no description label.
- It removed groups.groupWallRanks as Roblox now shows ranks in group wall posts by default.
- It fixed version 4.01 meshes not being visible.
- It fixed profile game/group/favorite thumbnails sometimes not scaling properly.
Version 2.17.7 (Feb 24th):
- Now the fast user search now works well with the new search.
- It fixed the player description not working in your profile.
- It fixed player aliases not working in profiles.
Version 2.17.4 (Feb 11th):
- It fixed the issue where the previewer breaks when your avatar is wearing deleted clothing.
Version 2.17.3 (Feb 11th):
- It fixed incorrectly being able to equip multiple clothing/faces at once (visual bug).
- It fixed version 4.01 meshes not loading.
- It fixed an error where hover previewing a bundle for the second time would cause bundle outfit not to be applied.
- It fixed an error where the previewer breaks when your avatar is wearing deleted clothing.
- It added robuxToCash labels to group admin.
Version 2.17.1 (Feb 3rd):
- It fixed group shout filters UI.
- It fixed audio downloading.
- It fixed the dark theme not being applied to BTR settings.
- It fixed the issue when loading games on profile pages.
- It fixed general.fixAudioVolume.
- It removed the Download all versions button.
- It removed general.fixAudioPreview.
Version 2.17.0 (Feb 2nd):
- It added an advanced accessory button next to the redraw thumbnail button on the avatar page.
- It removed accessory type limits when equipping accessories on the avatar page.
- It removed the friends.alwaysShowUnfriend setting.
- It fixed, updated or created labels on the badge details page.
- It fixed an error where the place version history pager showed the wrong max page.
- It fixed sales labels showing up even when sales data is not available.
Version 2.16.3 (Nov 19th):
- It fixed Roblox badges on profiles.
- It fixed the copy asset id in the library.
- It added number formatting to group member count on profiles.
Version 2.16.2 (Nov 18th):
- It fixed profile statistics once again.
- It fixed head texture preloading.
Version 2.16.1 (Nov 17th):
- Sales numbers are no longer seen if you do not have access to them.
- It fixed recommended games showing in the wrong place on the game details page.
- It fixed player statistics not showing up on the profile page.
- It fixed some version 4.00 meshes not working when previewed.
Version 2.16.0 (Oct 8th):
- Script source viewer has been redone.
- It fixed newer meshes that are not able to be previewed.
- It fixed sales on item pages.
- Item owners list will not be able to be seen unless you are able to actually view it
- It removed the navigator editor button as it does not work anymore.
- It added some to toggle some navigation buttons.
- It hovers previewer now properly previews bundles.
- It fixed bugs.
Version 2.15.3 (July 31st):
- It switched the old API to a newer one.
Version 2.15.2 (July 21st):
- It added a stopgap fix for broken header or navigation changes. Unfortunately, the Modify navigation buttons still do not work and there is a chance they will be removed in a future update.
Version 2.15.1 (July 20th):
- It fixed errors where going to a player profile redirected to their inventory if embed Inventory setting was enabled.
Version 2.15.0 (July 19th):
- It renamed RobuxToUSD to RobuxToCash, and added 10 more currency options.
- It removed the missing permissions banner.
- It made extension not hide ads by default
- It fixed source viewer freezing with certain scripts.
- It fixed bugs.
For those who are wondering if BTRoblox is safe or not, it is 100% safe as it is an open source plugin. With this kind of thing, everyone is able to use Roblox better. Thanks to it, everyone has a chance to design a special page. Once again, it is described as a proprietary and open source plugin made for web browsers and it is not a virus as some people might think.
If you are interested in BTRoblox and you find all of the features that you are looking for can be found in this plugin, it might be the right time for you to install it. The extension called BTRoblox is able to be installed via Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome. Unfortunately, Android, iOS, Safari, and iPhone users cannot use this plugin as these things do not support it. Below is step by step to install it on Google Chrome:
- The first thing that you need to do is to go to the Google Chrome web store.
- On the front page, you will be able to see the search bar located at the top left side of the screen. Upon finding it, enter the keyword such as “BTRoblox”.
- When you type the keyword in the search bar, the screen will display the results related to the keyword. Please find the one called BTRoblox – Making Roblox Better.
- By doing so, you will be taken to the page of BTRoblox.
- The next thing that should be done is to find the Add to Chrome button and press it. Just like that the extension will be installed immediately.
- After the process of installation ends, feel free to access it by typing [chrome://extensions/] into the internet bar.
Before installing the BTRoblox, keep in mind that this plugin is only able to be used on the official website of Roblox at Roblox.com. It means there is no way for it to be used anywhere other than the official website of Roblox. It has been published that it is designed with the purpose to add and to remove some of the features from the profile page on the official website of Roblox.
In case you have any question about BTRoblox or if there is any bug to report or if you have features to request, do not hesitate to hit the representative of it on Twitter at @AntiBoomz.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…