Currently, Roblox users are facing a problem where their Roblox Avatar editor is not working. It affects various users to different degrees. Due to the Avatar editor not working, lots of Roblox players are looking for fixes from small issues like getting errors while updating worn items of their Avatar to major errors while updating worn items. Also, these problems lead up to your avatar spawning in basic clothing, or sometimes not loading up. So let us look at what we know about this issue right now.
Failed to Wear Costume or Updating Worn clothes in Roblox Avatar Editor
Here is a way to fix Roblox Avatar editor fails to wear costume or update your worn clothes:
- At the first step, you have to click on the name of the item you want to equip.
- After the item or cloth page opens, you are able to click on the three dots near the main name of the item.
- From the drop-down menu, you are able to click on “Wear”.
- Now you are going to get a green bar on top saying “Added to your Avatar”.
- You will be able to click on your Avatar tab from the left side panel, and then see your updated Avatar wearing the item right away.
As of now, there is nothing else the players can do from their side to fix this problem. This problem happens when you try to change your clothing. You are going to see a red bar across the top of the page which says “Failed to wear an outfit.” Even if you attempt to change it manually by replacing a single item or the complete outfit, you are going to get the message “Error while updating worn items.”
There has been no official fix you can do to fix this issue. You are able to check Twitter and down detector to check when the server-side services are back online and working for everyone. This problem keeps popping from time to time for all players. So, it is really important to be aware of this problem if you are an avid player of any Roblox games.
Roblox Avatar editor is not working – Here’s reason
There are some conditions that make Roblox avatar editor not working in mobile apps.
Here are some reasons of that:
- It might be an issue with the android operating system.
- There might be Internet problems.
- The Roblox Server down can cause “Roblox avatar editor not working” problem.
- You might use an older version of the app.
- Not enough disk space might cause this problem.
Roblox avatar editor not working – Here’s solution
For those who want to fix Roblox avatar editor not working, you are able to follow these steps below.
- If you are getting a blank screen, you need to try closing the app, refreshing and opening it again. If it still is not working, you need to try rebooting your device and it might work or installing and reinstalling the app might work too.
- The Avatar editor for Roblox app server is able to be down, and that is causing the loading issue. For this case, you need to try after a few minutes.
- It might be due to wifi or mobile data connection not working, if so you need to check your internet connection.
- Server traffic is able to be an issue too. If so, you need to try opening again after some minutes.
Problems Uploading Clothing
If you are having difficulty making clothing, there are several things to look into.
You have to know that your Roblox account must have a membership to upload and sell clothes such as shirts or pants. Although you are still able to make t-shirts without a form of membership, but you will not be able to sell them.
- Image Size and Format
All images which are uploaded will need to be either a .gif, .png, or .jpg file. You need to ensure that your image is the correct size. It is always crucial to use the appropriate template when making your clothing, but sometimes the size of the image will be abet p shift by a pixel or two when editing or saving. If this occurs, it will give you an error informing you to be sure to use a template even if you already did. If this occurs, you have to make sure that your image is 585 pixels (wide) and 559 pixels (high). Try uploading again.
Where do I edit my avatar?
To add an Item:
- On the Avatar Editor page, you have to tap on any of the available pull-down menus, and choose a category, for example: hair, face, or hat.
- If you have some items for a given part, you have to scroll down until the desired item is located.
- After selecting, you are able to tap on the item-icon that will highlight it in green.
If you want to add more than the soft-limit of a given item, you are able to tap Advanced in the lower-right corner. You will be able to add up to 10 items by inputting the Asset ID.
To change skin color:
Sometimes, you may want to change the color of skin of your Roblox avatar. The below steps are going to help you with changing your avatar’s skin color through the official website of Roblox.
- At the first step, you need to navigate to your account’s Avatar section on the left of the page.
- On this page, you have to move your cursor over the menu; Body pull-down, and choose Skin Tone.
- After that, you are able to tap on a color to change the look of your entire avatar.
- If you want different color, please tap Advanced in the lower-right corner.
- The last step, you are able to tap on a body part, and then select the color you want.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…