The information about Roblox East Brickton is nowhere to be found on Wiki. Instead of Wiki, Pro Game Guides has complete information about this game. If you are new to the game and want to learn about it more, you can just read the information about it below.
Roblox East Brickton is the name of the roleplay simulator game where you are as the player is able to make and customize your own character and control your own destiny. The setting of this game is inspired by a city that is located in New York named Buffalo. After creating your own character, you will have to act to the role of the character at all times while playing the game.
- Creator: Marcus760
- Date Created: June 13, 2018
- Genre: Town and City
- Visits: 4.1M+
- Favorites: 64,417
- Server Size: 85
Before playing the game called Roblox East Brickton, it is worth noting that the game is not intended to function on mobile devices. Besides, it also requires a mouse and a keyboard.
Roblox East Brickton has some controls, terms and rules. These following will explain everything to you about everything.
- WASD: This one is able to be used to move around.
- Shirft: This one is able to be used to hold shift.
- Space: This one is able to be used to jump.
- 1, 2, 3…: This one is able to be used to equip or unequip the item.
- Backspace: This one is able to be used to drop the item.
- Left mouse click: This one is able to be used to use the item.
- Button to the left of 1: This one is able to be used to open or close the backpack.
- Mouse scroll wheel: This one is able to be used to zoom in or zoom out.
- /: This one is able to be used to chat.
Terms and definitions:
There are a few terms in Roblox East Brickton that should be learned and memorized. It is important to understand everything as failing to understand them can result in a permanent ban from Roblox East Brickton.
- Random Killing (RK). This term is used when killing another player for little to no reason.
- Random Brawling (RB): This term is used when randomly punching another player for no reason, starting combat for no reason.
- Car Hopping: This term is used when randomly jumping into the car of another player.
- Power Gaming (PG): This term is used when roleplaying unrealistic actions defined by the developers of the game.
- Meta Gaming (MG): This term is used when acting out of character.
- Fail Gun Fear: This term is used when ignoring a player who has pulled a weapon on you.
- Fail Cop Fear: This term is used when ignoring police authority.
- Fun Begging: This term is used when randomly approaching a player and asking for a weapon.
- Admin Interaction: This term is used when ignoring an admin or harassing an admin in game. It means admins want to roleplay as well.
- Ban Evading: This term is used when running away from an admin confrontation.
- Rules of engagement:
It is possible for you to only attack another player if there is a roleplay reason behind the action. These reasons that you can come out with include gang retaliation, disagreements, and the other in game conflicts. Keep in mind that each confrontation has to be started by the /me command, which means you are about to engage in combat. There is no need for the other player to use the command if the combat has already been engaged.
- Rules or robberies:
As the player, you are only allowed to rob another player once per in-game day. Before taking the action, do remember that it is not recommended as it results in instant bans, including robbing the gas station clerks.
It is needed for the one who gets robbed to follow the request of the robber and roleplay Fun Fear accordingly. It is prohibited to hold another player at gunpoint and force them to withdraw cash from an ATM. Keep in mind that the maximum robbery is $300. In addition, killing a player after successfully robbing them is not allowed.
- Safe zones:
There are a total of four safe zones in Roblox East Brickton. These four locations include hospital, police station, bank, and any workplace for jobs.
It is a must for you as the player to declare the location where they are pulling out the weapon before pulling out any kind of weapon. You can do it by using the /me command.
Playing Roblox East Brickton is not that easy. In order to survive in Roblox East Brickton, it is needed for you to get a job. For those who want to make money and get rich, you will need to start working someplace. The problem is that getting a job that can pay you well in the game is not as easy as it seems.
To be able to get a job in Roblox East Brickton, it is better for you to take a look at job openings in the game. You can do it by going to the Downtown and entering the Key Resource building. When you are there, you will be able to see a spot by clicking on which a window of job openings will show up. feel free to apply for each position that is available to get the job. If you see that the positions are already full, it means you will still be unemployed.
In case you fail to get the job from Key Resource, there is nothing to worry as there is an alternative, which is looking for a job yourself. To do it, you can try to enter various buildings in the city and then speak to the owners of these buildings and ask for them to give you a job. For instance, you can try to go to Salty Saloon and talk to Johnny Fillip. Do not forget to select the Can I Ask You Something? Option in the first dialogue.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…