In this page, we are going to share information about RB Knife MM2 code and value. If you want to know that information, make sure you do not go anywhere. Read the text below carefully to get all information here.
What Value is RB Knife in MM2?
RB Knife is a Common knife in the game of Murder Mystery 2. It could be obtained in specific spots in nStudio, House 2, and Factory. According to the research, this RB knife was released as part of the RB Battles event in Roblox. After the Christmas Event 2020 was released, this RB knife was unobtainable by finding. At this time, it is only obtained via trading.
So, what value is RB Knife in MM2? To know that answer, you are able to see the explanation below. Here are details of RB Knife MM2.
- Item Type: Knife
- Rarity: Common
- Ways to Obtain: Find it in NSOffice, House 2, or Factory (Formerly), Trading
- Trading: Tier 2
- Value: x1 T1 Rare
From the explanation above, we are able to see that the value of RB Knife is x1 T1 Rare.
Appearance of RB Knife MM2
By the way, how about the appearance of RB Knife? For your information, RB Knife is a knife with a black handle which has the RB Battles logo embroidered onto it. RB Knife’s blade is black in color, with the curve side outlined in purple, and also the straight side outlined in blue color.
Hiding Spots of RB Knife MM2
Here are some hiding Spots of RB Knife MM2:
- nStudio: The RB knife is discovered in the secret place, or in the basement under the map.
- House 2: The RB knife MM2 in House 2. It is located in the basement area, inside the television screen.
- Factory: The RB knife in Factory. It is discovered outside in the open, inside a truck.
Some facts about RB Knife MM2
Here are some facts about RB Knife MM2:
- This RB knife has a RNG. It means that sometimes the judges will not spawn where they are supposed to spawn.
- The green color, representing DJMonopoli, is not present on the knife.
- There are three spots for all judges:
- nStudio: Russo
- House 2: DJMonopoli
- Factory: Sabrina
Getting RB Knife through Trading
Simply, trading is a way to exchange your own items for another Roblox player’s items. Usually, the item value is measured in rarity, seers or demand. When you want to trade, you have to click the desired person to trade. After that, a little menu will appear with Profile and Trade buttons. Now, you are able to click at the Trade. Then, a request to trade will appear on the screen of the person requested. Afterwards, the person will be able to deny or accept the trade request. If they deny the trade request, the trade request is going to disappear. However, if they accept the trade request, a trading menu will cover the whole screen. Aside from that, your inventory will appear on the left side on your screen. To put item into trading, you have to click an item. Every time an item is put into trading, you will need to wait for 6 seconds to accept. Remember that you are only able to trade 4 items. But, you will be able to do multiple of them.
When you do not want to trade, there is a button underneath the player list. It will allow you to refuse your trade requests. After that, you will not be able to receive any trade requests from other Roblox players. The items that you can trade including knives, guns, pets, and miscellaneous objects. Warning: there are two value sites: MM2 values and Supreme Values.
Murder Mystery 2 Code
The developer of the game released lots of MM2 codes since the game of Murder Mystery 2 launched on Roblox. However, most of the MM2 codes have been expired. When we look for information about Murder Mystery 2 code, unfortunately we cannot get that information. It means that currently there is no active Murder Mystery 2 code. We do not know when the developer of the game will add more codes.
In the text below, we are going to share a list of Murder Mystery 2 codes that were expired.
- PR1SM: For those who redeem this code, you are going to get Prism.
- C0RL: For those who redeem this code, you are going to get Corl.
- SK00L: For those who redeem this code, you are going to get Skool.
- G1FT3D: For those who redeem this code, you are going to get gifted.
- COMB4T2: For those who redeem this code, you are going to get Combat II.
- TH3N3XTL3V3L: For those who redeem this code, you are going to get TNL.
- AL3X: For those who redeem this code, you are going to get purple knife.
- SUBo: For those who redeem this code, you are going to get green knife.
- D3NIS: For those who redeem this code, you are going to get dark blue knife.
- SK3TCH: For those who redeem this code, you are going to get orange knife.
- N20N: For those who redeem this code, you are going to get a Neon knife.
- G003Y: For those who redeem this code, you are going to get a Goo knife.
- R3PT1L3: For those who redeem this code, you are going to get a Reptile knife.
- INF3CT3D: For those who redeem this code, you are going to get a Infected knife.
- P4TRICK: For those who redeem this code, you are going to get a Patrick knife.
MM2 Value List – Rares
Talking about RB knife value, here we will also share MM2 Value List – Rares
- Cane: Value – 150
- Cane: Value – 150
- Ginger: Value – 125
- Ginger: Value – 125
- Mummy: Value – 110
- Jack: Value – 90
- Toxic Knife: Value – 45
- Vampire Gun: Value – 35
- Vampire Knife: Value – 20
- Orange Marble: Value – 15
- Bats Value – 12
- Toxic Gun: Value – 5
- Cane Knife: Value – 2
- Icicles Gun: Value – 2
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…