For some reasons, you may want to help your friend to submit an appeal of their banned account. It is known that Roblox actually protects every player’s privacy. Certainly, if you help your friend submit an appeal, you will likely know their personal information in detail.
In this situation, you may wonder whether you can help your friend to submit an appeal to Roblox Support or not. If you really know more information about it, let’s dive into our post below!
Can You Submit an Appeal for a Friend in Roblox?
Since submitting an appeal can be performed without logging in, your friend can really submit an appeal to Roblox Support themselves. If you really want to help your friend, you may be able to inform them step-by-step to submit their own appeal by contacting Support.
By doing so, your friend will learn more about appealing accounts or content moderation. So, they can submit an appeal to Roblox Support themselves. The point is, you cannot help to submit an appeal for your friend, instead your friend should submit an appeal theirselves.
Learn the Guides to Submit an Appeal to Roblox Support
As you want to help your friend to submit an appeal, you may need to understand more about Roblox Appeal Moderation. Before you can submit an appeal, you should know some restrictions that Roblox provides.
- Get to know some restrictions of appeals
In the case of submitting an appeal, your appeal has to be submitted within 30 days of the moderation action that affects the account. Once a moderation has been reviewed, your moderation will not be reviewed again. As Roblox’s regulation, duplicate appeals on an account for the same moderation action cannot be reviewed again.
Roblox likely protects the user’s privacy where they will only discuss with the owner of a Roblox account that has sent an appeal. If you submit an appeal, you may need to contact Roblox Appeal Support from a valid email address for the account you’re appealing.
- Learn the way to submit an appeal
When submitting an appeal, you may have to provide your account username and brief statement related to your reason why you submit an appeal. To submit an appeal to Roblox Support, you just simply fill out an appeal form that can be found here.
Once you click the link, you will see an appeal form that consists of two sections, including
Section 1: Your contact information
In this first section, you should provide your contact information as detailed as possible, including Your Username, Your First Name, Your Email Address and Confirm Email Address.
Section 2: Your issue in details
In this second section, you should provide your issue in details that include:
- Make sure to choose what device you’re using when having the issue
- Type of the help category. Since your account gets banned, you definitely need to choose the ‘Account Hacked or Can’t Log in’ category
- Describe your issue on the Description of issue box. In this box, you may need to describe your issue that you are facing as detailed as possible. You may also need to include any relevant information like where the issue is occurring or the error message.
After filling out all the sections on appeal form, you just simply click the ‘Submit’ button that is located on the bottom right underneath the form. Afterwards, you have to wait until Roblox responds to your appeal through email, or you need to always check the Spam folder.
- Understand the type of moderation to appeal
There are two types of moderation to appeal to Roblox Support, they are:
1)Appeal your account moderation
If your Roblox account has been moderated or banned, you may need to contact the Roblox Appeals team to review the situation. Then, the Appeals team will provide the moderation a second look and make any needed adjustments to your account’s moderation status. It’s important to note, submitting an appeal will not guarantee your ban will be removed.
If you want to submit an appeal of your account moderation, you may need to include your account username and tell a brief statement why you submit an appeal to the Roblox Appeals team.
2)Appeal your content moderation
Just like submitting an appeal of your account moderation, if any of your content has also been blocked or removed by Roblox, you need to contact the Roblox Appeals team to review the situation.
The common contents available on your Roblox account that significantly get banned include your decals, your experience, your clothes, your audio files, your group logos, etc. Even though most content basically can be restored once moderated, but the Appeals team will perform their best to find a satisfying solution for every Roblox user.
If you want to submit an appeal of your content moderation, you may need to contact Roblox Appeals team tby filling out the form that you can find here. On the form, you should provide some information including:
- Provide your account username
- Tell brief statement related to reason why you submit an appeal
- Give a link to the content on Roblox’s official site
- If appealing an audio file, you may need to include a copy of the uploaded audio file that is attached in your appeal.
- Understand how long your account gets banned
Depending on the severity of the player’s behaviour, each Roblox account will have a different length of time to get banned. According to Roblox Wiki, there are a bunch of levels for an account that has been blocked, including:
- 1 day ban: Your banned account will take 24 hours from the time the moderation was initiated.
- 3 day ban: Your banned account will take 72 hours from the time the moderation was initiated.
- 7 day ban: Your banned account will take 1 week from the time the moderation was initiated.
- Deletion: This is the final level where a Roblox account has been closed and cannot be reopened automatically.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…