Sliding from the slide at one of the overwater bungalows sounds exciting. Unfortunately, it is currently impossible to do in Bora Bora as no one of the overwater bungalows offer the slide. When you open your browser and look for Bora Bora overwater bungalows with slide, you will not find anything.
The best Bora Bora overwater bungalows
For those who are enchanted with the beauty of Bora Bora, you might still want to consider the overwater bungalows in this island. Even though there is no slide, you can still enjoy the place as it offers a lot of fun activities to do.
Here is the list of the things that you can do with your loved ones:
- If you go with your partner, you can start each day with an amazing view from the overwater bungalow and never leave your accommodation if you want to. There are some resorts that offer breakfast by canoe.
- If you want to explore the water around you, you can walk outside the door to the ladder that descends into the water from the overwater bungalow.
- Enjoy your time by riding a boat around the island, make a stop at beaches or explore the fishes with a snorkel. Rest a bit at a small motu with a picnic. Keep going and keep enjoying the luxury and the relaxation offered by the place.
- The lagoon of Bora Bora is a really well-known stop for around the world. You can rent a Hobie Car or take a half day or sunset cruise around the lagoon with a huge catamaran with music.
- If you love adventure, you can take the interior roads in a 4×4 excursion around the small island and enjoy the majestic views. There is also an option to feed sharks and ways by hand in the shallow lagoon waters.
- If you are interested in history, you can check out the old marae temples along the coast and find the World War II relics.
- If you are curious about the foods, there are a lot of world class dining options offered by Bora Bora. Most of them offer the gorgeous lagoon views and some even offer the Polynesian shows.
If you are interested in going to Bora Bora and staying at the overwater bungalow, here are some of the best ones to consider:
- Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora
- Le Bora Bora
- St. Regis Bora Bora Resort
- Le Meridien Bora Bora
- Intercontinental Bora Bora Resport & Thalasso Spa
- Intercontinental Bora Bora Le Moana
- Conrad Bora Bora Nui
- Maitai Polynesia Bora Bora
Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora is one of the most popular and one of the most recommended resorts in Bora Bora. It has been praised by many due to its service and its everything. The place offers a lot of things that you can experience with your loved ones. This resort has 108 overwater bungalows.
Just like most resorts in Bora Bora, Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora has many to offers. here are some of the things offered by the resort.
- Free high speed internet (Wi-Fi)
- Fitness center with gym and workout room
- Bar and lounge
- Indoor play area for kids
- Private beach
- Cofree and tea maker
- Sofa bed
- Cable or satellite TV
- Additional bathroom
- Walk in shower
- Mountain view
- Landmark view
- Ocean view
- Non-smoking rooms
- Family rooms
You can check out the price by visiting the official website of the resort but since the resort is currently closed due to the new entry restrictions into French Polynesia, you cannot check the price. The resort will be reopening April 1, 2021 and they will look forward to welcoming you then.
The best Maldives overwater bungalows with slide
If you are still dreaming of staying at the overwater bungalows with slide, you might want to go to Maldives instead of Bora Bora. Maldives has several resorts with slide and here are some of the best:
- Gili Lankan Fushi Private Reserve – Largest Maldives luxury villa with slide
- OZEN Reserve Bolifushi Ocean Pool Suite with Slide
- OZEN Reserve Bolifushi Private Ocean Pool Suite with Slide
- Soneva Fushi 1-bedroom water retreat with slide
- Soneva Jani 1 Bedroom Water Retreat with Slide – Most Instagrammed Maldives luxury villa with slide
Gili Lankan Fushi Private Reserve is best when it comes to the Maldives overwater bungalow with slide. Having another level of the facility, this one is one of the largest water villas in the world. Each guest will be pleased with spacious living spaces that has the slide for your ultimate overwater gateway with the ones that you love. There is a way that links the bedrooms to the sundeck, living area, and the entertainment room. The sundeck is the perfect place to enjoy your tropical holiday. The resort provides sun loungers around the private infinity pool. If you prefer to hang on something, there is a stylist overwater hammock for you.
Gili Lankan Fushi Private Reserve is more than just a luxury villa. It has set the whole new standard. Aside from all the offered facilities, your wellness and entertainment will also be taking care of. If you are so into spa, you might want to do couple spa that has a sauna and a steam room. This one has an intimate vibe that is best option if you have something to celebrate with your love one. If you love cuddling, the best option is to enjoy the dedicated cinema that offers your favorite movies. In the second floor of the villa, there is a water slide that leads you to the private swimming area of the lagoon.
Gili Lankan Fushi Private Reserve is one of the best villas in Maldives with slide. You will arrive at this place on a yacht and you will be served for 24 hours. Everything will make you do not want to leave the place.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…