Do you expect to spend your honeymoon in Bora Bora? You may think that it will be perfect to see the beauty of Bora Bora with your husband or wife. If you live in India and you need some information about Bora Bora honeymoon packages, we hope that the information that we will give to you below will be helpful.
Bora Bora Tour Package from India at Thrillophilia Website
If you access Thrillophilia website, you will find a tour package from India to Bora Bora. The package is for 6 days 5 nights. Several things that you will enjoy here are:
- Having a Private Lobster Dinner at Sunset
- Enjoying at Discovery Sailing Cruise
- Hiking at the Valley of Kings
The price starts from 86,260 Rupee per person, but when we access the site, the price is discount for 20% so that it became 69,000 per person. You are able to check now on the website to see the current price.
For meal, you will get breakfast. However, lunch and dinner are not included. For activities, you will enjoy sightseeing, volcanic stone message, hiking in the valley of Kings, and enjoying discovery sailing cruise.
For the other inclusions, you will get pick up and drop, accommodation and sightseeing in a private car. The things to carry include valid ID and Thrillophilia voucher 7, sunscreen, sunglasses, comfortable clothes and shoes and also personal medications if any.
According to the Thrillophilia site, here is the summary of activities to do in this tour.
- In the first day of this tour, you will arrive at Bora Bora island. When you arrive, you can check in at the hotel and then spend the remaining day at leisure. You can walk to the beach and enjoy sunset there.
- In the second day, you will enjoy local reef sharks tour after enjoying breakfast in bed. To be able to see the reef sharks, you will be taken to the location in a motorized outrigger canoe. The canoe is driven by your Polynesian guide. Not only can watch, but you can also feed the sharks. After that, you will go to private lounge and enjoy some leisure time and have Tahitian BBQ for lunch in the lounge. If you want, you can enjoy kahaia haven ritual spa treatment.
- In the third day, you will have a chance to try some thrilling water sports such as Kite-surfing, parasailing, Jet skiing and wind surfing.
- In the fourth day, you will go to the famous tourist spots of Motu and then take a tour to the boutique. There, you can get to learn about the pearl crafting process. In the next stop, you can see the research facility for the marine environment. In this place, there are snorkeling, coral grafting discovery, discussions on Polynesian ecology, fish and octopus feeding. In the evening, you will have a Polynesian style dining experience set among the secluded lagoons and amazing view.
- In the fifth day, you will have a helicopter tour in Bora Bora. You will be taken to Mount Pahia and Mount Otemanu to find the most beautiful lagoon in the world. Then, you will see the resorts spotted in the lagoon, sharks surfing and lush green summit of Mt. Pahia.
- In the sixth day, after you have breakfast, you will check out from the hotel and then get dropped off at the airport.
If you want to see more details, you are able to access Thrillophilia website.
Bora Bora Honeymoon Package at Holiday Tarvel Website
In the Holiday Travel website, you are able to find Bora Bora Honeymoon package where the prices are various based on the season and also hotel. In this package, you are able to enhance your stay with a choice of romantic experiences such as:
- Sunset cruises
- Romantic breakfast in the privacy of your bungalow or villa which is delivered by canoe
- Romantic couples spa treatment in their private Kahaia spa suite
- Romantic photo services
Here are the options.
- 5N/6D Delux 3 star (Chd – Blue Heaven Island)
Standard price: Rs 65000
High Season (May 1st to Dec 31st): Rs 78000
Low Season (January 1st to April 30th): Rs 60000
- 5N/6D Super Delux 4 star (Chd- Bora Bora Beach Resort)
Standard price: Rs 70000
High Season (May 1st to Dec 31st): Rs 84000
Low Season (January 1st to April 30th): Rs 65000
- 5N/6D Luxury 5 star (Chd- InterContinental Bora Bora Resort & Thalasso Spa)
Standard Price: Rs 80000
High Season (May 1st to Dec 31st): Rs 96000
Low Season (January 1st to April 30th): Rs 75000
The inclusions of the package can be seen below.
- You will get private or semi-private excursions.
- You will be able to have exclusive meet and greet by a VIP hostess, VIP lounge and luxury car rental.
- You will get romantic cocktail on a motu islet.
- You can take Tahitian dance class.
- You will get private lobster dinner at sunset.
- You will get stone message.
- You will experience discovery sailing cruise.
- You will hike in the valley of the Kings.
And here is the summary of the package itinerary.
- In the day 1, you will arrive at Bora Bora Island.
- In the day 2, you will visit local reef sharks and sunset dinner.
- In the day 3, you will enjoy sun rising view and doing water sports. The water sports that you can enjoy are kite-surfing, windsurfing, parasailing or jet skiing.
- In the day 4, you will enjoy local tour and romantic Polynesian-style dining.
- In day 5, you will experience helicopter tour. Before starting the tour, you will have breakfast buffet in Tere Nui restaurant. With the helicopter, you will be taken to the beauty of Mount Pahia and Mount Otemanu.
- In the day 6, you will depart from Bora Bora island.
To see more details about this Bora Bora Honeymoon Package, you are able to access Holiday Travel website. Even if you need a help, you can contact the team of Holiday Travel through the chat, email or call. They are available for 24/7 to help you.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…