For those who are looking for the way to get more Stars on Raz Kids, you should read this entire article. Here we are going to share that great information for you. Make sure you do not miss any information.
Apparently, Raz Kids has more than 800 e-books to read. Of course, using Raz Kids as your reading resources is very fun. The Raz Kids’ books consist of leveled books which are in 29 reading levels of difficulty; song books, poetry books, nursery rhymes, and Spanish books. On Raz Kids, you are going to get free stars. Usually, the stars are used to purchase fun items to personalize the Raz Rocket. Also, the stars are used to make a customized avatar using the Avatar Builder. By the way, how to get more stars on Raz Kids? Let us learn the way by reading the text below.
Getting More Stars on Raz Kids
To get more stars on Raz Kids, you have to do lots of activities in Raz Kids like reading, listening, taking the quiz, etc. Anytime you pass each activity, then you will be able to get stars on Raz Kids. In this case, you should learn information related to student incentives and awards.
Student Incentives and Awards
The students will be able to obtain stars on Raz Kids for practice, success or completion with different activities. As we know that the stars are used to purchase fun items to personalize the Raz Rocket and to make a customized avatar using the Avatar Builder.
The students obtain stars across all of Learning A-Z’s resources that the students access via Kids A-Z. Now, let us see how stars add up for practice, success or completion.
- For recording, the students will be able to get 10 stars.
- For listening book, the students will be able to get 10 stars.
- For reading book, the students will be able to get 50 stars.
- For passing the quiz, the students will be able to get 100 stars.
- For interactivity not passed, the students will be able to get 100 stars.
- For taking the quiz, the students will be able to get 150 stars.
- For interactivity passed, the students will be able to get 200 stars.
- For interactivity Perfect, the students will be able to get 300 stars.
- For completing assessment, the students will be able to get 300 stars.
- For completing assignments (targeted or custom/Self-paced level), the students will be able to get 100/ 500 stars.
The students have the ability to make a custom avatar that helps to personalize their online experience.
- The students use stars to buy parts and accessories to customize their avatar’s appearance.
- Like the Raz Rocket, the teachers have the ability to enable the Avatar Builder from the Roster or individual student pages.
Need to note that all students will be able to get 500 bonus stars when they first enter their new Avatar Builder. Their robots will be carrying and be replicated as similar as possible.
Need to know that the Seasonal avatar items are available to the students for 60 days at a time, with the new seasonal items presented every quarter. The students keep buying seasonal items beyond the season, but those not bought disappear from availability.
Purchasing Items on Raz Kids While You Only Have A Few Stars
If you have lots of stars on Raz Kids, of course you will be able to buy items easily. In other cases, there are several students who only have a few stars on Raz Kids. By the way, how to purchase items on Raz Kids while you only have a few stars? Is there another way you can do to buy items? Or do you only have to read, listen, and take the quiz again and again so that you are able to get more stars on Raz Kids? For this case, you do not worry, here we have another great way to do so that you are still able to buy items without having many stars on Raz Kids and without doing lots of activities on Raz Kids. So, what should you do? Well, let us take a look at the text below. Here is a great way to get items on Raz Kids.
- At the first step, you have to visit the official site of Raz Kids. Then, you are able to log in to your account like you normally do.
- After that, you need to go to the robot builder. All you can do is purchase something which is expensive. For example, you choose feet which need 2500 stars, but you just have 410 stars.
- Now, you have to right click on the item and inspect the element.
- Afterwards, all you need to do is discover the price. For example, you choose legs. In the data, it says 2500. You are able to change into 0, enter and just close it.
- Please buy the item. It will still be 2500, but actually you are able to buy that because you have already inspected the element.
- Now, you are able to look at the stars. It may change into -2090. After you refresh the page, then it will go to the normal stars. But the item that you buy is still yours.
- Just that. Finally, you are able to buy items on Raz Kids while you only have a few stars.
For note: Before you do that, it is very crucial for you to consider it well. Of course, we keep highly suggest you to get more stars on Raz Kids by doing some activities such as practice recording that will give you 10 stars, listening book that will give you 10 stars, reading book that will give you 50 stars, passing quiz that will give you 100 stars, taking perfect quiz that will give you 150 stars, completing assessment that will give you 300 stars, and completing assignment that will give you 500 stars.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…