Raz Rocket is one of the customization areas that you can access through Star Zone. In this area, you will be able to customize your Raz Rocket using a variety of items available. To get access to the Raz Rocket Customization area, make sure your teacher enables it from the Roster for the whole class or for the individual student pages.
Playing on the Raz Rocket area will be a fun activity you can do. Unfortunately, not all students really know how to access and play Raz Rocket in Raz Kids. Thankfully, this post will show you a guide to play Raz Rocket in Raz Kids. Here you go!
Playing Raz Rocket on Raz Kids, Here’s How!
In Learning A-Z, Raz Rocket is not actually a game, instead a customizing activity where you will be allowed to customize your Raz Rocket with a variety of parts available. The parts of Raz Rocket you can use include aliens, robots, furniture, plants, equipment and other items to make your space-themed environment more alive.
The parts of customization items to personalize your Raz Rocket can be obtained from the catalog. All the items to customize Raz Rocket can be purchased with star. You may already know that stars on Raz Kids are the rewards earned by students after they do different activities on Raz Kids.
The Raz Rocket Customization Area can be accessed if your teacher has enabled it from the Roster or for the individual student pages. If enabled, you can start customizing your Raz Rocket using a variety of parts that you can get from catalog.
Here’s how to access the Raz Rocket customization area!
- To play Raz Rocket on Learning A-Z, you need to access the Star Zone.
- Once you are at the Star Zone, you will find two customization options including Avatar Builder and Raz Rocket.
- Since you want to play Raz Rocket, you can just click on the ‘Raz Rocket’ option.
- By clicking, it will take you into the Raz Rocket room. A few minutes later, you will see a rocket flying in for a landing.
- After landing, you will be taken inside the Raz Rocket room. If this is your first time playing Raz Rocket, you will see an empty room without any items. So, it’s a great time to customize your Raz Rocket room using a variety of items available.
- To see all the items, you need to click the arrow up the star on the left of your screen. By clicking it, it will bring you the item catalog.
- Here, you can click on the certain items as you want to start customizing your Raz Rocket room including Aliens, Furniture, Plants, Shelf Items. Equipment, Planets and Robots.
- From here, you can start to buy certain items you want to customize your Raz Rocket room. To buy a certain item, make sure you have enough stars.
- Enjoying customizing your Raz Rocket room using a variety of items available to purchase.
That’s it! You can now play the Raz Rocket on Raz Kids by customizing them with a great selection of items from the catalog. Enjoying a play!
How to Earn Stars to Buy Raz Rocket Items on Raz Kids?
If you are interested in playing Raz Rocket on Raz Kids, take your time to earn a large amount of stars first. As we’ve mentioned, all the Rax Rocket items can be obtained by making a purchase first using the stars. The only way to earn the stars on Raz Kids is by doing some different activities within.
The activities you can do on Raz Kids to earn stars include reading a book, listening to stories and also taking some quizzes. So, if you want to earn stars, make sure to focus on doing those activities. Need to know, the amount of stars you will earn by doing each activity will be different.
To make it easier for you to understand what activities you can do and how many stars you will get, you can see a list of activities and the amount of stars in detail, as follow:
- Practice Recording: This activity will earn you 10 stars.
- Listen Book: This activity will earn you 10 stars.
- Read Book: This activity will earn you 50 stars.
- Quiz Passed: This activity will earn you 100 stars.
- Interactivity Not Passed: This activity will earn you 100 stars.
- Perfect Quiz: This activity will earn you 150 stars.
- Interactivity Passed: This activity will earn you 200 stars.
- Interactivity Perfect: This activity will earn you 300 stars.
- Assessment Complete: This activity will earn you 300 stars.
- Assignment Complete: This activity will earn you 100/ 500 stars, depending on the assignment you complete.
Well, that’s a list of activities that you can do on Raz Kids that promise to give you the stars. Additionally, the Student Incentives and Rewards with Stars aims to increase the student’s reading interest. hopefully, they will have a high interest in Reading through the reward of stars.
How to Use Stars to Customize Your Avatar on Raz Kids?
In addition to customizing your Raz Rocket on Raz Kids, you can also use the stars you’ve earned to customize your avatar through Avatar Builder. Need to know, to customize your Avatar through Avatar Builder, you will need to buy any parts of your avatar from the catalog available.
To buy the parts of your avatar, you need to use stars. After buying the avatar’s parts, you can then create a custom avatar to customize your avatar’s look. By doing this activity, you will get an online experience in customizing your avatar.
Just like Raz Rocket, the Avatar builder can be accessed after your teacher enables it. After enabled, you must then enter the new Avatar Builders to receive 500 bonus stars as your first time. After that, your current robots will be replicated as closely as possible.
Through Avatar Builder, you will also get Seasonal Avatar items for 6o days at a time that are presented every quarter. Keep in mind, you can keep purchasing the seasonal avatar items beyond the season.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…