The Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles’ Online Appointment System, which is also more known as FLHSMV Appointment System in short, is the name of the system that can be used by everyone to schedule an appointment for services at Miami-Dade County Justice Center.
Not only at Miami-Dade County Justice Center, FLHSMV Appointment System can also be used to schedule an appointment for services at the International Registration Plan (IRP) and International Fuel Tax Agreement (IFTA) Service Center (Interstate Commercial vehicles only) located in Tallahassee, FL. At this location, walk-in customers are accepted. It is worth noting that the office that is located in this location is for interstate commercial vehicles only. It means some other things aside from that, including driver’s license, title work, and other non-interstate commercial vehicle registrations, will not be processed.
The FLHSMV Appointment System is such a good system with so many benefits. One of them is that it can save time. That’s why customers are advised to take advantage of this online system.
For anyone who wants to make an appointment using the FLHSMV Appointment system, there are a few steps to follow, such as:
- Firstly, go to the Online Appointment System of Florida Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles or FLHSMV at here.
- When you are there, scroll down to the bottom of the page to find Create an appointment button.
- Upon finding the Create an appointment button, select it.
- By selecting on the button, you will be directed to a new page where you can see an acknowledgement that says “I acknowledge that any personal data used to create an appointment with the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles will be temporarily stored until the day after my appointment date.”
- If you acknowledge the Personal Data, tick the column.
- Don’t forget to also tick the “I’m not a robot” column.
- Then, select the Next button.
- On the new page, choose a county, an office, an appointment type, date, and a time slot. Talking about appointment slots, they are opened daily. If there are no appointments available, just go back the following day for extra slots for the upcoming week or potential cancellations.
- Select the Next button when you are done.
- In the next step, provide your personal data, such as your first name, last name, date of birth, driver’s license or ID card number, and state of issuance.
- Then, enter your email address and phone number, tick two boxes, and choose a reminder day before the appointment.
- Please verify the information that you provided.
- To confirm the appointment, just press the Confirm Appointment button.
If you have made an appointment before and want to reschedule it, select on the same link mentioned above, enter the confirmation number and email or phone number, and press the Modify appointment button.
For more information about the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles’ Online Appointment System or FLHSMV Appointment System, make sure to visit its page that can be found on the official website of FLHSMV.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…