If you are playing World of Warcraft: Shadowlands now and you want to summon Humon’gozz, you may know that you need to plant the Unusually Large Mushroom. But, the problem is, how to plant this mushroom in the game? Here, we will give you a guide to plant the mushroom and also the other information related to this item.
Where to Plant The Unusually Large Mushroom?
Where do we have to plant the Unusually Large Mushroom in the game to summon Humon’gozz? You have to plant it in a pile of dirt named Damp Loam in 20 minutes of looting it. The dirt can be found at 32.42 30.26. By planting it, you can summon Humon’gozz which is a rare enemy and can be found in Ardenweald.
When you plant the mushroom in the Damp Loam, it is important for you to know that The Damp Loam is on a respawn timer of almost 10 minutes. It means that you have to go fast to the location after you loot the Unusually Large Mushroom. If you are able to do it fast, you will be guaranteed that you can get at least one Damp Loam which respawns before the mushroom disappears from your inventory. What will happen if we cannot make it to the Damp Loam in time? If so, you are able to eliminate mobs near the dirt pile until you can get another Unusually Large Mushroom.
After you make an interaction with the Damp Loam and also have planted the Unusually Large mushroom, you will see that Humon’gozz appears there. What do we have to do when the Humon’gozz appears? You have to defeat him. For your information, defeating him will take time so that you need a persistence for being able to win. But, if you feel that you cannot defeat this mob alone, you are able to get help from others.
If you want to watch some videos about planting and using this Unusually Large Mushroom in World of Warcraft: Shadowlands, you are able to watch some videos about it on Youtube. Below, we have some videos about it from some Youtubers that you are able to watch.
- A video of Bue entitled Unusually Large Mushroom – Where to Plant (Aboreal Gulper Mount), WoW Shadowlands which was uploaded on November 28th, 2020. The duration of the video is 2 minutes and 58 seconds and it has been watched more than 5.9k times.
- A video of RanzaBoost entitled How to Use your Unusually Large Mushroom WoW Shadowlands which was uploaded on November 26th, 2020. The duration of the video is 9 minutes and 49 seconds and it has been watched more than 1.2k times.
- A video of ZaFrosPet entitled Unusually Large Mushroom WoW (How to Get) which was uploaded on September 16th, 2020. The duration of the video is 2 minutes and 15 seconds and it has been watched more than 8.8k times.
- A video of Kraken Latte entitled Unusually Large Mushroom and the Arboreal Gulper | Shadowlands which was uploaded on December 1st, 2020. The duration of the video is 2 minutes and 25 seconds and it has been watched more than 1.9k times.
- A video of Syiler entitled Arboreal Gulper Rare Mount Guide – Shadowlands WoW – Unusually Large Mushroom which was uploaded on September 10th, 2020. The duration of the video is 4 minutes and 28 seconds and it has been watched more than 38k times.
What is Unusually Large Mushroom in WoW Shadowlands?
In the game of World of Warcraft: Shadowlands, the Unusually Large Mushroom is an item and it is an item Level 1. This item is added in patch 188.8.131.52639. This item is unique and in real time, it has the duration of 20 minutes before disappearing. An important information about this item is that if you want this mushroom to survive, it needs soil which is loamy.
Based on information that we collect from Wowhead site, this mushroom is dropped by a number of NPC such as Possessed Guardian, Lukir, Bagoom, Hakkar the Soulflayer, Atal’ai Devoted, Possessed Fae, Drustcrazed Keeper, Rotbriar Scrapper, Sicklethorn Swarmer, Trinkle the Silk Eater, Mushroom Mangler, Possessed Grovetender, Bristlecone Swarmling, Fungal Destroyer, Oakheart Drust-Taken, Masked Enforcer, and many more. This mushroom is contained in the Crate of Gnomish Machinations in De Other Side, Basket of Enchanted Wings in Ardenweald, Dusty Cache of Ancient Treasure in De Other Side and Enchanted Cage in Ardenweald.
How to Find The Unusually Large Mushroom in WoW Shadowlands?
Actually, this mushroom is dropped by any enemies in Ardenweald. Also, it can be dropped from the two dungeons which are located there. Due to this reason, you have to make sure to check your bags often. Moreover, if you do the worlds quests there and kill a lot of enemies there, you need to check your bags often to see whether you get the mushroom or not.
As explained earlier that this mushroom has a 20-minute timer if you loot it. So, if you want to plant this Unusually Large Mushroom, you need to go to a specific place soon and then plant it before the time is up.
You will be able to see a patch of earth where you can plant mushroom if you go to the northwest of Dreamsong Fenn area in Ardenweald. However, if it is not there, you may need to wait for a few minutes for it to spawn and it can happen if another mushroom is planted there recently. If you have interaction between you and the soil and then you plant your mushroom, you will see that it begins to grow and turn into the rare WoW Humon’gozz enemy after a short time.
As also explained earlier that you can use the Unusually Large Mushroom for summoning Humon’gozz. Then, you have to defeat him. Then, what will we get if we are able to defeat this rare mob? If you successfully defeat this mob, Arboreal Gulper will be yours. It is a new frog mount in Shadowlands which can be used if you have reached level 60.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…