In the season 6 Week 12, you have to defeat guardians, hunt predators and also get artifacts which can be found at two different map locations. Besides, you are also required to visit the zero point. Where is the Zero Point in Fortnite? Here, we will reveal the location of it so that you can complete the quest easily.
The Location of the Zero Point in Fortnite Season 6
The Fortnite Zero Point itself is a large glowing orb which is encased in shards at the top of The Spire. Technically, it has been there for the entire season of Fortnite. However, it has recently started glowing and coming back to life again.
To visit this Zero Point in Fortnite Season 6, the thing that you have to do is to go to The Spire. It is easy to find the location as the centerpiece of the island. Now, Zero Point is located at the top of The Spire. So, to reach it easily, it is better for you to land directly on top of it after you exit the Battle Bus.
If you try to approach the Zero Point from land, you have to watch for Spire Assassin which is the NPC enemy patrolling the base of The Spire. If you decide to reach the Zero Point from land, you are able to evade the Assassin and climb or make your way to the top since she has a fairly wide wander radius. Also, she does not stay near The Spire at all times. However, it is important to note that she can teleport and she may zero in on you who are trying to reach the top of The Spire. Spire Assassin can be defeated by you and then get her Mythic Primal Shotgun which may be used when you complete the match.
There are also other dangerous players that you need to keep an eye to. Those are UFOs which come up to kidnap players and teleport them elsewhere on the map. The UFO will emit a green beam and take the players and then they will appear somewhere else on the map with full health and shields.
There are some videos about visiting the Zero Point in Fortnite Season 6 that you are able to watch on Youtube. Here are some of those videos.
- A video of RoyaleMishMash entitled Visit The Zero Point! How to Visit Zero Point in Fortnite Season 6 which was uploaded on June 3rd, 2021. The length of the video is 1 minute and 22 seconds and it has been watched more than 900 times.
- A video of Fortniter Cem entitled Visit the Zero Point Fortnite Season 6 Week 12 Challenges which was uploaded on June 4th, 2021. The length of the video is 38 seconds and it has been watched more than 70 times.
- A video of Fortnite challenges entitled Visit the Zero Point (1) – Fortnite Challeng Season 6 Chapter 2 Week 12 which was uploaded on June 3rd, 2021. The length of the video is 1 minute and 6 seconds and it has been watched more than 40 times.
- A video of Michael entitled How to Visit the Zero Point Season 6 – Fortnite which was uploaded on June 3rd, 2021. The length of the video is 48 seconds and it has been watched more than 20 times.
- A video of Victrail entitled Visit the Zero Point Location Guide – Week 12 Epic XP Quests Fortnite which was uploaded on June 3rd, 2021. The length of the video is 59 seconds and it has been watched more than 100 times.
After visiting Zero Point during week 12 in Fortnite Season 6, you will get 24,000 XP. It does not take too long to do this quest, so you are able to try to complete another weekly Quest or two in the similar match. If you can do more than one quest, you will be able to earn more XP efficiently.
The Other Quests of Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6 Week 12
Besides visiting the Zero Point, there are some other quests that you have to complete. In the list below, you are able to see the complete list of the quests of Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6 Week 12.
- You are required to visit the Zero Point. (1)
- You are required to craft pistols. (3)
- You are required to defeat a Spire Guardian. (1)
- You are required to hunt predators. (3)
- You are required to tame boars outside of Colossal Crops. (1)
- You are required to chicken glide at Colossal Crops. (1)
- You are required to raid an artifact from Stealthy Stronghold and from Coral Castle. (2)
About the Zero Point in Fortnite
The Zero Point is a Storyline Object in Fortnite Battle Royale. As explained in the Fortnite Wiki that it seems to be the center of reality in the Universe. The location of the Zero Point is inside of The Loop which is known as the Battle Royale Island.
Previously, the location of the Zero Point was at Loot Lake, under The Vault. However, after the rearrangement of The Island, the Zero Point was at The Loop’s Central Island where it isolated itself from the rest.
In season 4, the Zero Point is mentioned by The Visitor and then The Rocket opens up a rift above Tilted Towers. In the season 8, when The Vault was opened, players were delivered to the in-between and selected one item to come back. In season 9, the Zero point is grabbed by Meach Team Leader for power to be able to defeat the monster and leaves it exposed. Then, it caused it to be damaged overtime.
In season X, the Zero Point is very unstable. It pauses the time of all objects including the meteor. In the chapter 2 season 1, after two days, the universe started to rebirth because of the Zero Point which is fully reestablished. In chapter 2 season 2, the Zero Point is used by Midas to try to push back the storm, but it ultimately fails and creates a giant tsunami.
In chapter 2 season 6, the Zero Point is sealed and repaired in The Spire and there is The Foundation which is sealed inside.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…