In this page, we are going to explain about V Live app error code 4 where VLive is not working, and try to find out the solutions. We are sure that you come to this page to get that information. So, do not hesitate to read this entire article.
VLive Error Code 4 – Why VLive is Not Working?
As we know, VLive is a South Korean Live Video Streaming App. This VLive app streams live videos of celebrities in the country. In which live streams of many shows like reality shows or award shows can be done easily. In this you are able to stream videos of Kpop stars and Kpop fans. Recently, there are several problems the users have got to face in this V Live App. In which the users complained that VLive App is not opening or VLive app not working. Even the screen of several users gets stuck or shows black screen while loading the VLive app.
There may be some reasons behind not working on the VLive app. Maybe the VLive app server is down or the application is under maintenance. Aside from that, other common issues are able to interrupt your service. The most common issue is that the VLive app is not opening. This can be a real issue, for obvious reasons, mainly for those who use the VLive app on a daily basis. If you are facing trouble while accessing VLive App, read on. Here you are going to find several methods to fix it.
How to Fix VLive Error Code 4?
Here are some steps you do to fix VLive error code 4:
Step 1: Clear Cache and Cookies
For those who use a VLive app and you face the VLive not working, the first thing that you have to do is to clear the cache and data of your VLive App. To do that, you have to go to Settings > Apps > VLive > Clear Data > Clear Cache.
Step 2: Restart Your Mobile Phone
After clearing the cache and cookies of the VLive app, then you are able to restart your mobile phone once. It has been seen many times that due to small bugs, such issues have to be faced.
Step 3: Update V Live App
If you have already restarted the phone after clearing the cache and cookies of the VLive app, but you are still facing this problem, then you have to update the VLive App from Google Play Store in Android and App Store in iPhone. Afterwards, you are able to open the VLive app and see if the issue is solved or not.
Step 4: Uninstall and Reinstall VLive App
Above we have told 3 steps so far, and many friends have fixed the VLive App issue. But if you are still getting VLive app issues, just move to the next step. Now, you are able to try uninstalling and reinstalling the VLive app in your smartphone once.
Step 5: Change the Internet Connection
Even after following the above methods, you are facing a VLive app not working error, then you have to try changing your internet connection. In this step, you have to try switching your internet connection.
How to Fix Black Screen/White Screen issue in VLive?
Black screen or white screen is one of the most common issues in android operating systems. Usually when you open an app, you are going to see a black screen for several seconds and then the app will crash with or without an error message.
Here are some ways to fix Black Screen/White Screen issue in VLive:
- It could be a temporary loading problem. For this case, you only need to press the recent applications menu in your phone. Then, you are able to close the app that has the issue. Please open the app again.
- You have to try hard to reboot your Android mobile. Please press and hold down the “Home” and “Power” buttons at the same time for up to ten seconds. After that, you are able to release the buttons and hold down the “Power” button until the screen turns on. Next, you are able to try opening the app.
- If none of the above works, you are able to wait till your phone battery drains and it turns off automatically. Afterwards, you have to put it to charge and press the power button.
- Finally, if you cannot solve it with anything, you need to uninstall the app and reinstall it. Usually, Android restores all settings after you reinstall and log into the app. You are able to see if that fixes it.
- Even in some rare cases, reinstalling also does not work. If this is your case, then you have to install older versions of the app.
How to Fix VLive Login Issue or Account Related Issues?
If you have a login or account related issue, then you are able to do some steps.
Here are some ways you can fix VLive login issues or account related issues.
- The VLive server may be down. That is causing the login or account issue. You have to try logging in after several minutes.
- Your wifi or mobile data connection is not working properly. You have to check your data connection.
- You might try the wrong login credentials. You have to confirm the details that you are entering are correct.
- If you are using third-party social networks to login such as Twitter, Facebook, or Google, you have to check whether that service is working properly by visiting their official site.
- Your own account may be banned or deactivated for activities. Please learn error messages.
How to Fix VLive App installation Issues?
Here are some steps to fix VLife app installation issue:
- At the first step, you have to check your wifi / internet connection for connectivity.
- After that, you have to check your mobile storage space. If you do not have enough space in your disk, then the app will not be able to be installed.
- You need to verify that the app you are trying to install supports your android version.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…
Leave a Reply