For those who are in the school or work area, you can kill your spare time by playing the game. The issue arises when a lot of games are blocked by your school or your company. In this kind of situation, you might be at the edge and do not know what to do.
Before going further, it is better for you to know about the unblocked games first. So, what are unblocked games? Unblocked games are usually io and HTML games that are able to be accessed through the school or work network. It is normal for the schools or offices to use firewalls to ban games or to blacklist gaming websites to prevent the students or employees from playing games that can switch their focus when studying or working. On the other hand, some students and employees think that there is no need for such a ban because there is a time when they are free and need to find something that can forget them from the hectic time and they think playing games is one of the best options to recharge their mind and to get their focus back.
Apparently, playing games in the school or office where most games are blocked is still possible with the existence of unblocked games. One of the websites where you are able to find the unblocked games is called Unblocked Games 911. This one offers the unblocked versions of the popular flash games. Unblocked Minecraft is one of the popular games that is offered by Unblocked Games 911. With the Unblocked Minecraft, you will be able to play Minecraft without getting in any trouble.
In addition to Unblocked Minecraft, Unblocked Games 911 also has some other games. The other ones include Unblocked Among Us, Unblocked FNF, Google Play Games, Unblocked Mario, Unblocked Run, Unblocked Slope, Snake is Unblocked, Unblocked Tetris, Tyrone Unblocked Tyrone, and Unblocked Wtf
Back to Minecraft. Playing Unblocked Minecraft through Unblocked Games 911 is not the only way to play this game. If you are in the case where the network that you are connected to has blocked the game, you can also use a reputable VPN to play Minecraft. VPN is proven to be effective to lift the restrictions imposed by schools or companies and with the help of it, you will be able to play games like Minecraft. If you want to try to play the game at school or at work, here is step by step to follow:
- The first thing that you need to do is to select a VPN. Please get a secure and reliable one for the sake of your safety. One of the best and the most recommended ones is called NordVPN. This one is fast, reliable, and secure. Besides, it also has thousands of servers across the globe. If you do not find NordVPN best, you might also want to consider Surfshark. Compared to NordVPN, this one has a smaller server base and the servers that it has might be also a bit slower compared to the ones owned by the other VPNs. However, it is still worth trying as it does not keep logs or data that could identify the user. Plus, it also has no connection limit. Apart from these two, another one that you can try is IPVanish. This one is cheap. Even though it is not expensive, it is proven to be useful even to the most serious gamers. It has a customizable kill switch and DNS leak protection that are helpful for you to remain safe when unlocking Minecraft or building houses in the game.
- Then, download and install the VPN.
- Once you are done with the process of downloading and installing, it is time for you to connect to the selected server.
- After that, you can open the game named Minecraft and then start mining.
If you still cannot access Minecraft, the possible reason could be that the firewall settings are denying access to the game on the network. In this case, the best options include using a VPN or alter your firewall settings.
If you want to unblock Minecraft on your Windows Firewall, you can follow this following guide:
- First of all, you will have to open the Windows Control Panel.
- When it opens, go to System and Security.
- Afterwards, scroll down to the Windows Firewall section and click Allow an app through Windows Firewall.
- Then, click on the Change Settings button that is located in the top right of the box. By following the step, a lot of programs will be shown. Not only that, you will also be allowed to make changes to the security settings.
- The fifth step is to scroll down to Minecraft and then click on the box to the left of Minecraft.
- The next thing that you have to do is to click both boxes to the right of the Minecraft that say Private and Public and then do not forget to click OK.
- Lastly, reload Minecraft and enjoy your time mining.
Minecraft is one of the most popular games in the whole world and it is considered a global phenomenon. The game has approximately 126 million active players per month. Some teachers actually find this game helpful to learn sometimes. However, most schools and offices just do not care and prefer to block the game because it can bother the students and the employees.
A lot of students and a lot of employees have shared their frustration from not being able to play Minecraft at school and at work even though they are using their own devices. While it is true that Minecraft can be played online, the fun that is offered is different. It is one of the reasons why a lot of people prefer to play games online even though it is available to be played offline. While playing the unblocked Minecraft, please do it in your spare time and do not use your study or working time.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…