Even though the RoSearcher extension is no longer available both on Chrome and Mozilla Firefox, but there are a lot of people who are looking for the reviews for this extension. This is a bit confusing, as when people are looking at a lot of positive reviews, this extension cannot longer be used, right?
Of course, there are several reasons why people are still finding out the reviews on RoSearcher extension. Many of them may want to know the performance of this extension, but some of them just want to compare it with other extensions or plugins with similar performance.
If you are one of those people who are still looking for RoSearcher reviews, you are on the right page now, as this post will show you a review for RoSearcher Extension. So, let’s find out either positive reviews or negative reviews on our post below!
RoSearcher Extension Reviews
We do not only show the positive reviews for RoSearcher extension, but negative reviews will also be shown. Why? Well, to assess the performance of a tool, either an extension or a plugin in a browser that is certainly used to simplify the gameplay of a game, people will also need cons.
We definitely got the reviews for RoSearcher extension from ChromeStats Site. This site definitely provides the information about most extensions on Chrome including the overview, download tutorial, safety, trends, reviews, manifest and also compare.
So as with RoSearcher Chrome extension, ChromeStats still report the statistic of RoSearcher extension performance. To see the statistic in detail, you can access the ChromeStats site here.
Here’s a list of positive reviews for RoSearcher Extension:
- DoomSlayer reviewed it on July 3, 2021 and said that RoSearcher is great. He used to join sore losers or actual braindead idiots, but he did wish it could show what games someone is playing. But, he knew that would never get added. He said that people pretty much can’t. Great addon, love it.
- Troll_More reviewed it on June 24, 2021 and said that RoSearcher extension is GREAT for stalking his favorite persons. He valued the extension with 10/10 Best stalker extension ever.
- People’s Republic of Tiderwater reviewed it on June 17, 2021 and said that the RoSearcher extension worked pretty decently. That’s really the only thing good for it in his opinion is just joining a friend who has joined off (which entirely ruins the point of that Roblox setting). However, he gave only a three star review of the fact that it violates Roblox TOS with privacy and can enable harassment towards others. Other than that, it’s pretty decent.
- Mohaned Goda reviewed it on June 15, 2021 and said that he didn’t really know how people say this steals robux. He also gave the tips to right click the logo and then go to inspect and look at the sources there is literally nothing that says its gonna steal robux just please make sure before saying something,
- Noob Tube Animations reviewed it on June 13, 2021 and said that RoSearcher is making his experience on Roblox entertaining and fun with so many awesome features within.
- JustBubblez reviewed it on June 16, 2021 and said that RoSearcher is a really good extension where people should get it as it’s so helpful when trying to find someone with just a name and one click.
Here’s a list of negative reviews for RoSearcher extension:
- Greathelobby reviewed it on June 27, 2021 and said that RoSearcher extension is stealing his robux.
- Lee Song Nou Elijah LEE reviewed it on June 29.2021 and said that he couldn’t find the join button within the RoSearcher extension.
- CrazyChickens reviewed it on June 29, 2021 and said that RoSearcher extension just stopped working for him.
- Tatakaii reviewed it on May 31, 2021 and said that for some reason, the RoSearcher extension didn’t work and just said ‘unable to get a place id’ when he tried to search for someone.
- Hate reviewed it on June 2, 2021 and said that the RoSearcher extension didn’t even work 90% of the time and when it did, it would take 7 generations to load.
- Jick rd reviewed it on May 31, 2021 and said that RoSearcher extension is not but it didn’t work and everytime it did it was super slow.
Okay, that’s a list of reviews for RoSearcher extension both of positive reviews and negative reviews as well.
From the reviews above either positive reviews or negative reviews, we can conclude that the RoSearcher extension has performed a very amazing effort which was probably impossible before where Roblox players couldn’t join another player’s server via game server search with the player’s userID.
Unfortunately, the performance of the RoSearcher extension is not 100% perfect, each with many shortcomings ranging from slow loading, errors in terms of technicians and maybe some systems that don’t work well so many players complain that this extension comes as a hacker.
What Is RoSearcher Extension For?
RoSearcher Extension is a Roblox game server searcher plugin which allows the users to search through Roblox servers for users of choice. The way RoSearcher extension works is that it searches every game server through the ROBLOX game server list for any user ID you want and joins that server.
Through RoSearcher extension, you can find a player in a game and join their game no matter whether you have blocked them or you have unfriended. In other words, If you want to join said user while their follow is off you can.
RoSearcher is a free Search Tools extension which was published by Nexure. Then, in order to use the RoSearcher extension, you may need to download the latest version CRX Viewer or old version CRX files. You then need to install it before run the extension.
It’s important to note that the RoSearcher plugin/extension is no longer available both on Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. Hopefully, there will be another extension which has performance similar with or even same as the RoSearcher extension with a fully-featured within.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…