Are you participating in the Roblox Nerf Event? If you are taking part in this event, or you want to participate in this event, you need to know about this event and the most important thing is that you need to know how to get the prizes.
What is the Roblox Nerf Hub Event?
The Nerf Hub event in Roblox is an event which can be participated in by players. This event was released on July 29th, 2021 and it is sponsored by the toy brand Nerf. The aim of the creation of this hub event is to promote the games that recently got a Nerf Gun from stores.
There are some sponsored games in this events namely:
- Adopt Me which was created by DreamCraft
- Arsenal which was created by ROLVe Community
- Jailbreak which was created by Badimo
- Mad City which was created by Schwifty Studios
- Murder Mystery 2 which was created by Nikilis
- Phantom Forces which was created by StyLis Studios
- Strucid which was created by Frosted Studio
In this event, there will be physical and digital collide for an action-packed, immersive experience in the Nerf Hub. In the event, your virtual Nerf Roblox blasters must be unleashed into the arena. You also have to perfect your aim at the practice range, teleport to some of the most popular experiences from the community namely the sponsored games mentioned above and collect exclusive virtual items.
What else? In the event, there are seven unique Nerf blasters that you can try where the blasters are inspired by iconic Roblox experiences as you can see below.
- Jailbreak: Armory
- Mad City: Plasma Ray
- Adopt Me!: BEES!
- Arsenal: Pulse Laser
- MM2: Shark Seeker
- Phantom Forces: Boxy Buster
- Strucid: Boom Strike
From the claw machine and by completing target practice, you are also able to unlock free accessories that can be used by your avatar. There are also exclusive codes that you can redeem included with every Nerf Roblox blaster so that you can get a virtual version that unlocks special abilities in corresponding experiences. On the Collector’s Board, you also have to keep track of your blaster count.
Even though this Nerf Hub was released on July 29th, 2021, but it was created on July 12th, 2021. The size of the server is 30 and the genre is sci-fi. Until now, it has been visited more than 1.3 million times and it has been favorited more than 39k times.
Nerf Event Prizes
There are two prizes for this event. What are they? Those are listed below.
- Dart Glasses
This is a face accessory and Roblox published this item into the avatar shop on July 21st, 2021. You are able to get this item when finishing the target practice at the Nerf Hub event. Until July 29th, 2021, this item has been favorited more than 3k times.
- Dart Cap
This is a hat and Roblox published this item in the avatar shop on July 21st, 2021. You are able to obtain this item from the claw machine at the Nerf Hub event. Until July 29th, 2021, this item has been favorited more than 4k times.
These items are dominated by blue color with orange color at the tip of it.
In addition, you will also get the game badges for the Nerf Hub experiences as you are able to see in the list below.
- Dart Glasses
This badge can be obtained when you finish doing the target practice.
- Dart Cap
This badge can be obtained from the claw machine.
Some Videos About Roblox Nerf Event
If you want to see how other players in Roblox play in this event and get the prizes, there are a number of Youtube videos to watch. Here are some of them.
- A video uploaded by DeeterPlays where the title is [Event] *Free Items* How to Get Dart Cap and Dart Glasses In Roblox – Nerf Event which was uploaded on July 30th, 2021. The length of this video is 2 minutes 5 seconds and it has been watched more than 37k times.
- A video uploaded by SeerRblx where the title is [Event] How to Get The Dart Cap in the Nerf Hub for Free!| Roblox uploaded on July 30th, 2021. The length of this video is 1 minute 37 seconds and it has been watched more than 600 times.
- A video uploaded by SharkBlox where the title is Free Accessories! How to Get Dart Cap & Dart Glasses! (Roblox Nerf Event) which was uploaded on July 30th, 2021. The length of the video is 3 minutes 8 seconds and it has been watched more than 131k times.
- A video of KAM Gats entitled How to Get The Roblox Nerf Event Prizes! (Easy Tutorial) which was uploaded on July 30th, 2021. The length of the video is 1 minute 3 seconds and it has been watched more than 800 times.
Seven Unique Nerf Blasters
After you participate in the Nerf Hub event, you may be interested in the Nerf blasters. Here is the information about each blaster according to the Nerf Wiki.
- Pulse Laser
This blaster is based on the Pulse Laser weapon in the Roblox Arsenal game. It can be operated by using AA batteries and it comes packaged with a clip, ten Elite Darts and instructions.
This item comes with eight Elite Darts and instructions and it was inspired by the Ultra-Rare Bee pet from Roblox Adopt Me.
It comes with two blasters, ten Elite Darts, an in game item code and instructions. It is based on the Jailbreak game in Roblox.
- Plasma Ray
This blaster comes packaged with two Elite Darts, an in game item code and instructions. It is inspired by the Death Ray weapon from the Mad City game.
- Shark Seeker
This blaster comes packaged with three Mega Darts, a promotional code and instructions. It is inspired by Shark weapon from Murder Mystery 2.
- Boxy Buster
Thus blaster comes packaged with two green Elite Darts, and a code to redeem the blaster in game. It is inspired by the ZIP 22 weapon from Phantom Forces.
- Boom Strike
This blaster comes packaged with two Elite Darts, a promotional code and instructions. This blaster is based on a weapon from Roblox Strucid.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…