Are you here because Roblox keeps logging you out of your account when you are on the platform? If the answer to the question is yes, do not freak out and stay calm because you are not the only one that gets the issue.
The issue related to Roblox keeps kicking out the users is actually not new. People have been complaining about this since forever and it seems like Roblox does not want to fix it and keeps doing so. Fortunately, there are a lot of fellow users who shared their experiences on some platforms and these solutions shared by them might be working for you.
If you are in the situation when Roblox keeps logging you out of your account, the easiest way is to try to log in again. In order to log in to the Roblox app for your mobile account, you can just open the app and tap the Login button. Please enter your username and password before pressing the Login button.
In case you are having a hard time to log in, these followings are the solutions that you can try:
- Be sure that the date and time of your device are set correctly. In case they are not correct, please update everything in the settings of your device.
- Open Roblox on a web browser like Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Safari, and so on.
- Log out of your Roblox account and the log in again.
- Clear the cookies of the device.
People are divided on the opinion regarding the issue. A Youtube channel named Shotis Otis thinks that the issue happens because Roblox does it as a security measure. It is said that signing in back to your Roblox account should be easy. If you cannot get back in, your last option is to send an email to Roblox.
To be able to send an email to Roblox, the first thing that should be done is to go to the official website of Roblox. Then, find the Support section. When in the Contact Us page, enter your username twice, the email address that is associated with your Roblox account, choose the issue details, and enter the description of the issue. When everything is done, do not forget to press the Submit button and wait until you get a response.
DetourReddit, a Reddit user, suggests that the issue is able to be fixed by changing the password. If you think it is a good idea, here are the full steps to change the password.
- First of all, log into your account.
- When you are logging in, go to the account Settings by finding the gear icon that is located at the upper right corner of the site when you are on browser or finding the three dots icon for More for those on mobile apps.
- Then, select the Account Info tab.
- Remember to also select the Change Password button. If you have no idea, this one looks like a pencil and paper.
- The fifth step is to enter your current Roblox password.
- In the end, you can enter your new Roblox password twice to confirm it. When choosing the new password, make sure that the new one has not been used on the other websites.
After changing your password, it is better for you to add 2-step verification to your Roblox account if you have not done it yet. It is important for the sake of the safety of your account. This feature is the one that will make sure that no one beside you is able to log in to your account, even if they know your password. When you use a new device to log in, a unique security code will be sent by Roblox to your email, making you the only one that is able to get this kind of code since you are the only one that has access to your email account.
In order to activate the 2-step verification feature, the steps that should be followed include:
- Logging into your account.
- Verifying your email to enable this feature.
- Going to account Settings.
- Choosing the Security tab.
- Turning Two Step Verification on.
In addition to these, some people also think that the reason why Roblox keeps logging you and the other users out of your and their accounts is because of the connection. According to Roblox, one of the signs of connection problems is when the games randomly or consistently tell the user to shut down. It is more like forcing the user to shut down rather than getting kicked by Roblox but you might want to try these following methods to fix the issue.
- Be sure that you are using the browser that is supported by Roblox
- For Windows, reset the internet options
- Check the Security Settings of the browser
- Check the wireless connection
- Remove or disable any ad-blocker browser add-ons
- Be sure that the appropriate ports are open
- Configure the firewall and or router
- Reinstall Roblox
Please try the first solution and then move to the second one and so on if the previous one is not working. If there is no other option and you have to reinstall Roblox, firstly, go to the Settings. Then, choose Apps and uninstall Roblox. Another way to uninstall Roblox is to use uninstall software such as IOBit Uninstaller. This kind of tool will make sure that Roblox and all of its files and registry entries are completely removed from your device. After it is removed, do not forget to install it again.
In case no one of these is not working, it might also be a good idea to seek help from the communities or forums related to Roblox. Who knows that these people who share the same interest as you might have the good secret to fix the issue. In addition, you can try to ask the ones who know the game on social media.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…