When you open this article, you may want to find out some information about Roblox Investor Day Transcript. If so, you are at the right place, here we will talk about that. Therefore, ensure you will not miss any information related to Roblox Investor Day.
Roblox Investor Day Transcript
You have to know that Investor Day (or Investor Day Presentation) is the first Investor Day event hosted by Roblox. It held on February 26, 2021.
There are new upcoming features:
- New facial expressions and animations.
- New voice chat feature was announced.
- New 3D layered clothing is announced.
- Advanced avatar editor.
- Launching the stock market.
- Layered clothing and facial expressions have been announced since 2020 before Roblox investor day started.
- The video is about three hours long. At half of the video there is a question and answer.
- Most of the features were already announced before Roblox Investor day.
About Roblox Investor Day
Roblox held a Roblox Investor Day on February 26, 2021 (at 8:00 a.m). The session was held in connection with Roblox’s registration statement on Form S-1 filed with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission relating to the proposed public listing of its Class A common stock. The copies of the prospectus relating to the registration statement can be obtained, if available, from Roblox Corporation, c/o Investor Relations, 970 Park Place, San Mateo.
A statement of registration related to these securities has been filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission, however it has not yet become effective. Those securities may not be sold, or offers to purchase may not be accepted before the statement of registration becomes effective. Need to know, this press release was not an offer to sell or the provocation of an offer to purchase these securities. Any sale of these securities in a state or jurisdiction where such offer, provocation or sale would be unlawful before registration or qualification under the securities laws of that state or that jurisdiction.
You do not need to consider other information contained on, or that can be accessed via this site to be part of the Roblox Investor Day presentation. Such information is not produced by Roblox. Also, Roblox disclaims responsibility for the accuracy, legality or that content.
Layered Clothing – New upcoming features
On Roblox Investor Day, it explained that there are some new upcoming features of Roblox. One of them is layered clothing. The layered clothing would come to Roblox Avatar customization. Reported during the Roblox Investor Day broadcast, soon the players of Roblox are going to be able to equip multiple layers of clothing on their Avatar during customization. Unfortunately, no release date was provided. Soon, avatar customization will be more complex. For example, the addition of layered clothing will offer the players to wear a backpack on top of a jacket, on top of a jersey. Currently, a backpack/jacket or t-shirt combination would be strictly classified as a singular shirt accessory.
Craig Donato explained that the layered clothing feature gives the users much more freedom of expression when designing their digital selves. It is very important because the Roblox team wants the users to treat Avatars as digital themselves. A significant percentage of Daily Active Users (DAU), the users of Roblox change their Avatars in some way, every day, as if they change clothes in the real life. Also, Roblox team envision that layered clothing will be able to encourage game creators to design more diverse clothing and accessory options, all in the name of allowing the users to make the closest possible versions of their true self.
About Roblox Investor Relations
Mission of Roblox is to build a human co-experience platform which enables billions of Roblox users to come together to play, communicate, learn, explore, and expand their friendships. Roblox is supported by a global community of millions of developers who produce their immersive multiplayer experiences through Roblox Studio, Roblox’s intuitive desktop design tool.
Roblox is s one of the popular online platforms for the gamers under the age of 18 depending on average monthly visits and time spent. Popularity of Roblox is driven purely by the Roblox community of users and developers. You will be able to learn further information regarding Roblox’s founding story, business model, users, and teams by watching company overview videos.
There are some events:
- Q2 2021 Earnings Conference Call. This event was held on August 17, 2021 05:30 AM via webcast.
- Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call. This event was held on May 11, 2021 05:30 AM via webcast.
- Roblox Investor Day. This event was held on February 26, 2021 08:00 AM.
Q2 2021 Financial Highlight
Here are the financial highlights of the second quarter 2021.
- The revenue of Roblox increased 127 percent over the second quarter 2020 to 454.1 million dollars.
- There was a Net Loss for the second quarter 2021 and it was 140.1 million dollars.
- There was an increase in net cash that was provided by operating activities where it increased 64 percent over the second quarter 2020 to 191.2 million dollars.
- Bookings increased 35 percent over the second quarter 2020 to 665.5 million dollars.
- Free Cash Flow increased more than 70 percent over the second quarter 2020 to 168.0 million dollars.
- Average DAUs (Daily Active Users) were 43.2 million dollars, an increase of 29 percent year over year driven by: The growth in DAUs (Daily Active Users) outside of the US/Canada which is 42 percent if it is compared to the second quarter 2020, the growth in DAUs (Daily Active Users) over the age of 13 which is 46 percent compared to the second quarter 2020.
- The hours engaged were 9.7 billion dollars, an improvement of 13 percent year over year driven by: The growth in engagement in markets outside of the United States/Canada which is 27 percent compared to the second quarter 2020, 29 percent growth from the users over the age of 13 compared to the second quarter 2020.
- Per DAU (ABPDAU), an average booking was 15.41 dollars, a slight increase year over year.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…