Do you want to know what Pokemon which can evolve by trading in Pokemon Go? You need to know about this if you are a Pokemon Go player so that you will know what Pokemon that you want to trade to evolve.
Pokemon That Can Evolve by Trading
There are some Pokemon that are able to evolve by trading. What Pokemon are they? You are able to see in the list below.
- Timburr can evolve to Conkeldurr.
- Shelmet can evolve to Accelgor.
- Karrablast can evolve to Escavalier.
- Machoke can evolve to Machamp.
- Roggenrola can evolve to Gigalith.
- Graveler can evolve to Golem.
- Kadabra can evolve to Alakazam.
- Haunter can evolve to Gengar.
Knowing More About Pokemon Above
Now, let’s find out more about the above Pokemon which can evolve by trading.
This Pokemon is a Fighting type. It makes it weak against Flying, Fairy and Psychic moves. To beat this Pokemon, there are 5 strongest Pokemon that you can use including Alakazam, Yveltal, Espeon, Deoxys (Attack) and Mewto. The best moves for Timburr are Brick Break and Low Kick. The combination of these moves has the highest total DPS. Also, it is the best moveset for PVP battles. Timburr has 1487 max CP, 134 attack, 87 defense and also 181 stamina. This Pokemon was found originally in the Unova region (gen 5).
This Pokemon is a Bug type and it makes it weak against Flying, Fire and Rock moves. To beat Shelmet, there are 5 strongest Pokemon that you can use include Darmanitan (Galarian Zen), Reshiram, Chandelure, Darmanitan (Standard) and Volcarona. Infestation and Bug Buzz are the best moves for Shelmet. The combination of these moves has the highest total DPS and also the best moveset for PVP battles. Shelmet has 942 max CP, 72 attack, 140 defense and 137 stamina.
This pokemon is a Bug type. It is weak against Flying, Fire and Rock moves. To beat Karrablast, there are 5 strongest Pokemon that you can use including Darmanitan (Galarian Zen), Reshiram, Chandelure, Volcarona and Darmanitan (Standard). Fury Cutter and X-Scissor are the best moves of Karrablast. Karrablast has 1336 max CP, 137 attack, 87 defense and 137 stamina.
This Pokemon is a Fighting type and it is weak against Fairy, Flying and Psychic moves. There are 5 strongest Pokemon that you are able to use to beat Machoke. Those are Rayquaza, Mewtwo, Delphox, Lugia and Yveltal. Karate Chop and Dynamic Punch are the best moves of Machoke. This Pokemon has 2296 max CP, 177 attack, 125 defense and 190 stamina.
This Pokemon is a Rock type and it is weak against Steel, Fighting, Ground, Grass and Water moves. There are 5 Pokemon that you can use to beat Roggenrola. Those are Lucario, Metagross, Kingler, Breloom and Conkeldurr. Smack Down and Power Gem are the best moves of Roggenrola. Roggenrola has 1362 max CP, 121 attack, 110 defense and 146 stamina.
This Pokemon is a Rock/ Ground type and it is weak especially against Water and Grass moves and also weak against Ice, Ground, Steel and Fighting moves. There are 5 strongest Pokemon to beat this Pokemon. Those are Kyogre, Kingler, Roserade, Breloom, and Sceptile. What are the best moves for Graveler? Those are Rock Throw and Rock Slide. Graveler has 2145 max CP, 164 attack, 164 defense and 146 stamina.
This Pokemon is a Psychic type and it is weak against Dark, Bug, and Ghost moves. There are 5 strongest Pokemon that you are able to use to beat Kadabra. Those are Darkrai, Gengar, Yveltal, Chandelure, and Deoxys (Attack). Confusion and Shadow Ball are the best moves for Kadabra. Kadabra has 2328 max CP, 232 attack, 117 defense and 120 stamina.
This Pokemon is a Ghost/ Poison type and it is weak against Ground, Dark, Ghost and Psychic moves. There are 5 strongest Pokemon that you are able to use to beat Haunter. Those are Deoxys (Attack), Mewtwo, Gengar, Alakazam and Darkrai. Shadow Claw and Shadow Ball are the best moves for Haunter. Haunter has 2219 max CP, 223 attack, 107 defense and 128 stamina. This Pokemon can be boosted by Fog and Cloudy weather.
The Steps to Trade in Pokemon Go
If you want to trade in Pokemon Go, there are some requirements that you have to fulfill. Those requirements are listed below.
- You have to be Friends with the person that you want to trade with in Pokemon Go.
- You must have a Trainer Level of 10 or higher.
- You have to be at close physical proximity which is around 100 m.
Now, how to trade? You have to go to the feed of your Friends and then you must choose the Friend that you want to trade with. There will be the option to trade beside Send Gift below the XP bar. As explained in the list above that you must be at 100 m and then you can choose a Pokemon to trade. After that, you must check the Pokemon that you will get and the Stardust cost before confirming. After that, you can trade.
When you want to trade, here are some notes that you must pay attention to.
- Each player will be given additional Candy by the trades. If the two Pokemon were caught far away from another, there will be more Candy rewarded. According to Reddit:
- for below 30 km, it is 1 Candy
- for 30 to 100 km, it is 1 Candy
- for above 100 km it is 3 Candy
- Pokemon is not able to be traded more than once. It is because of the HP and CP changing feature so that players can be stopped from re-rolling a Pokemon’ stats through trade again and again.
- Even though the HP and CP of a Pokemon changes when it is traded, the other aspects such as moves and sizes do not change.
- You are not able to trade Mythical creatures such as Mew.
- It is important for you to know that the HP and CP of each Pokemon will vary when the trade is completed. If the Friendship level is better, then the variation will be less. It can be seen by you before the trade.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…