The horror game made by Nikilis known as Murder Mystery 2 or MM2 has a total of 14 maps. For those who just played the game recently and are not familiar with the maps, they refer to the locations in which rounds take place. As the places where the game takes place in, they are one of the most important aspects of the game.
Maps are usually located in the buildings and it is rare for them to have the outside parts. Some maps have secret walls or floors or some other things where you as a player of the game are able to hide behind for the hiding spots. As a player, you will have to vote which map that you want before a round starts. If you miss this chance or if you decide not to choose one, it means you will get a random map. ‘
As mentioned earlier, there are a total of 14 maps in Murder Mystery 2 or MM2. These maps include Workplace, Bank 2, Hotel 2, Bio Lab, Factory, Hospital 3, House 2, Mansion 2, Mil Base, nStudio, Office 2, Office 3, Police Station, and Research Facility. Which one do you want to choose when you start a round?
If you have no idea which one to choose, it may be a good idea to look for the MM2 map tier list. This list will rank all the maps included in the game. A Reddit user called PEEPSTERS shared a MM2 map tier list made by the community on MM2 Discord on Reddit. According to him, the tier list is comprehensive and a non-biased one. Here is the MM2 map tier list as posted by him:
- Tier S: Research Facility
- Tier A: Workshop (Xmas 2019), Factory, Hotel 3, Beach House (Unreleased)
- Tier B: Military Base, Hotel 2, Bank 2, Biolab, Hospital 3
- Tier C: Police Station, nStudio, Bank, Mansion 2
- Tier D: Office 3, Mineshaft, Workplace
- Tier E: House 2, Hospital 2
- Tier F: Lab 2, Office 2
From the list above, it can be concluded that the community that made the tier list included 21 maps in total, which also included the other maps outside MM2.
For your information, aside from the 14 maps of MM2, there are also some other ones related to Murder Mystery in general. These include Mil-Base (Original), Hotel, Mineshaft, Hospital 2, Hospital, Bank, House, Barn, Lab 2, Workshop, Pond, Mansion, Log Cabin, Workshop, Beach House, Cargo, Casino, Castle Cove, Coliseum, Dodgeball Arena, Mall, Night club, Zoo, Italy, Terraria, Office, Lab, Abandoned Mine, Haunted House, Hotel (MM1), Hospital (MM1), Ship, Crossboards, Chaos Canyon, Bloxburg, House, Neighborhood, and Glass Houses. Some of them have been deleted, some were unreleased, and some other ones were included in the Murder Mystery 1 or MM1.
If you disagree with the MM2 map tier list made by the community on Discord and posted by PEEPSTERS on Reddit above, you may want to create your own. In order to make one, there is a website where you can create it called Tier Maker. Here is everything to follow to make a MM2 map tier list on the site:
- The first thing that you need to do is to go to the official website of Tier Maker.
- When you are on its homepage, find the search bar. In case you have no idea where it is, it is located at the top center of the page.
- When you see it, enter the keyword such as “MM2 maps”.
- Please hit Enter to get the results shown.
- There are a few results related to the keyword that will lead you to the page where you will be able to create MM2 maps tier list. The most recommended one is the one called MM2 Maps with the knife as the picture. This one is recommended as it features a total of 14 maps while another one with the same name only includes 12 of them.
- By clicking on MM2 Maps with the knife image, you will be taken to the MM2 Maps Tier List Maker page.
- On this new page, you are able to see some capital letters with different colors as the background. These capital letters include S, A, B, C, and D. Keep in mind that S is the best one while D is the worst. Actually, you can also add or delete some other capital letters if needed. Basically, the top one is the best while the bottom one is the worst.
- Below the box with the capital letters, you are able to see the image of the MM2 maps with their names. These maps include Bank 2, Bio Lab, Hospital III, Factory, Hotel 2, House 2, Mansion 2, Mil Base, nStudio, Office 2, Office 3, Police Station, Research Facility, and Workplace.
- To be able to make a tier list, you can just drag the image of these maps to the capital letters above. For instance, if you think Factory is best, you can drag it to S and it will be included in S tier.
- Please do it until no one is left.
- On the right side of the box, there are some up and down buttons to lower or higher a map. Each tier also has a setting and you can do whatever you want.
- Once everything is perfect, do not forget to click the Save/Download button to save or download the thing that you just made. Please log in to the platform to be able to do that.
It should be easy to create a MM2 map tier list on Tier Maker. However, if you find it a bit hard, you can contact the team by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or hit them on Twitter @TierMaker. Not only that, you are also encouraged to seek help from the community of the game where those who share the same interest as you gather.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…