As you know that, you are able to get Robux from a Gift Card. However, if you want to turn your Roblox gift card into robux, you need to know how to do that so that you do not make a mistake. Here, you are able to read the steps to turn your Gift Card into Robux.
Redeeming Gift Card Into Robux
There are two types of Roblox Gift Cards. Those are Credit and Robux. Credit is a real money value for purchasing Robux or Membership. Robux is a virtual currency which is added to the account balance. It is important for you to note that gift cards are only able to be redeemed in a browser and you are not able to redeem them in the Roblox apps.
You can turn a gift card into Robux on your account by firstly redeeming the gift card by following the steps below according to the Roblox site.
- The first thing that you have to do is that you must log into your account on a browser.
- After that, you need to access the Gift Card Redemption Page.
- In this step, you have to insert the PIN which can be found on the gift card.
- Here, you have to choose Redeem to add the credit or Robux to your account.
- You will get a success message when you add the credit to your account successfully. However, if you are encountering a problem to redeem a PIN that has a 0 or a 1, you can try to replace these with the uppercase letters O and I.
- And now, you have to click on the Use Credit to be able to use your credit. Then, you can read the Using Gift Card Credit below to know about the next steps or you are able to click on the Close to close the message and redeem another gift card.
Using Gift Card
According to the Roblox site, here are the steps to use Gift Card credit.
- The first thing that you have to do is to log into the Roblox account where you redeemed the gift card.
- After that, you need to access the membership purchase page or the Robux purchase page.
- Then, you need to choose the product that you want to buy.
- In this step, you have to choose Roblox Credit as the payment type and click on the Continue.
- Here, you have to click on the Submit Order. Make sure that you do not enter your gift card PIN again if you have already redeemed your gift card.
- If you had enough credit for the full purchase price, there will be a confirmation message.
How to Turn Remaining Credit to Robux
If you want to turn the credit into Robux, here are the steps that you are able to follow according to the Roblox site.
- The first thing that you have to do is to login to your Roblox account.
- After that, you need to click on the Gear which can be found in the upper right corner to navigate to your Settings page.
- Here, you have to choose the Billing tab.
- Then, you need to click on the Convert to Robux button.
- Then, there will be a confirmation screen and then you have to click on the Redeem to complete the conversion or Cancel if you do not want to convert the credit.
- After you refresh your current page or navigate to a new page, your Robux balance will be updated.
Finding My Gift Card Credit Balance
If you have redeemed a gift card, then you are able to see the credit balance on purchasing pages. It is important for you to note that the credit balance of an account will not be visible on all pages. If you want to check whether you received your gift card credit, you are able to follow the steps below as also explained on the Roblox site.
- You have to make sure that you are logged into the account where the gift card was redeemed in a browser.
- Then, you must go to the Gift Card redemption page or the Billing Settings page.
- When you are on the Gift Card redemption page, there will be Your Credit Balance under the Redeem button.
- If you are on the Billing Settings page, you can see your Current Balance under Roblox Credit.
- In case you do not see the credit balance, it means that the account now does not have Roblox Gift Card Credit redeemed onto it.
Finding My Gift Card Exclusive Items
According to the Roblox site, here are the steps to find your Exclusive virtual item.
- First, you have to make sure that you are logged into the account where the Gift Card was redeemed.
- Then, you need to look for the gift card virtual item on the Gift Card page.
- Here, you have to click on the virtual item’s name or image to be able to load the item’s page.
- If in your account there is an item, the page will show that the account has the item.
If you are not able to find the credit or virtual item, you can repeat the steps above to check any other user accounts that you may have logged into when redeeming the card. If you find that the gift was redeemed on the incorrect account, you are able to follow the steps below to contact Customer Support according to the Roblox site.
- First, you have to go to the Support Form.
- Then, you need to fill out the form sections.
- In the Description of issue field, you have to make sure to include this information:
- Description of your issue
- Gift Card PIN
- Gift Card Serial Number
- Store and City of purchase
- Date of purchase
- Gift card amount
- Name of the virtual item that you should have received
- When the confirmation email is received by you, then you have to reply to that email with the things below.
- You have to send the image or scan of the purchase receipt in the .jpg or .png format.
- You have to send the image or scan of the front and back of the gift card in the .jpg or .png format.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…