When you encounter any issues when accessing the Securus Technology, you may then attempt to contact Securus Customer Care in order to find the solutions. Making a call to Securus Customer Care is pretty easy, as long as you really know their phone number to call.
Do you get some problems when working with Securus Technology, but you don’t know how to contact the customer service? No worries! This post will show you how to talk to Securus Customer Care in an easy way below!
Making a Call to Securus Customer Care, Here’s How!
There are a number of methods that you can pick out in order to contact Securus Customer Care. But, if you want to talk to Customer Care directly, you should contact them by phone including:
- Landline phone (1-880-844-6591)
- Calling the main support line at (972-734-1111)
- Via Video Connect number at (1-877-578-3658)
The Securus Technology Customer Care will be available 24/7, 365 days. But, during the pandemic of Covid-19, the Securus Customer Care significantly decreased the number of staff that work at the call center. So, you can talk live from 7:00 A.M to 10:00 P.M CT.
Moreover, the customers can expect longer hold times. Then, the company will highly recommend it, but you can contact them via the IVR system, by making a call at 1-800-844-6591. Moreover, if the customers want to know about Securus VideoConnectSM information, they can make a call at (877) 578-3658.
How to Contact Securus Customer Care by Email?
Aside from making a call to Securus Customer Care directly, you can also contact the Securus Customer Care by email. To send them an email, you can fill the ‘Contact Us’ form by going to the Securus Help Page and choose the ‘Eamil a Question’ option that is provided on the menu bar.
On the email form page, you will be provided with a contact form in which you need to fill out the following information including:
- Your First Name
- Your Last Name
- Your Email Address
- Your Phone Number
- Your Passcode
- Fill Your question
- Attach Related Documents
- Select a Product
- Select a Category
Additionally, you can also attach any relevant documents through the contact form. Once you have filled all fields, you can click on the ‘Continue’ button to submit your question.
How to Send a Mail to Securus Technology?
If you cannot make a call or send them an email, another option that you can choose is to send them mail. Even though your mail may take a while to get a response, but it can also be an effective way to tell your problem as completely as possible.
Well, you can send them an email to:
Securus Correctional Billing Services
- P.O Box 1109, Dallas, Texas 75001
For the payments:
- Securus Correctional Billing Services, P.O Box 650757, Dallas, Texas 75265-0757.
How to Contact the Securus Customer Care by Live Chat?
Securus Technology seems to give a number of options to contact their Customer Care. If you do not want to make a call by phone to Securus Customer Care, you can also contact them by online chat.
You can reach the Securus Customer care through live chat by going to the Help Center and selecting the ‘Online Chat’ option that can be found on the menu bar. There, you will be prompted to provide further information about the issues by selecting different categories from the drop-down menu.
On the page, you will need to select a topic that will help them guide you to the correct answer. But, when chat is not available, you can still find the answers that you need. Here are some topics available:
- Account Creation
- Account Information
- Account option and fee’s
- Account Product and Services
- Business and Special Accounts
- Charges on my account
- Closing/ Reopening my account
- Cut off Calls
- Facility Rates
- Inmate Debit Account Assistance
- Inmate Tablet
- Not Receiving Calls
- Payments not posted
- Payment How To’s
- Pay Now
- Refund Request
- Securus Correspondence Information
- Texas Department of Criminal Justice (TDCJ) Account Assistance
- Securus Video Connect Assistance
- Inmate Request
- Inbound Connect
How to Give Access for Inmates to Make a Call?
If your loved one is in prison, you may want him/her making a call to you. Well, with the help of Securus technology, you will be able to give him/her an access to make a call to your phone number directly.
Securus Technology provides a system called AdvanceConnect account where this is a family or friend prepaid calling account. Well, this account allows you to receive a call from your loved one. However, you will have the charges that are deducted from your prepaid account automatically.
Securus’ prepaid AdvanceConnect account will place you in control of your spending. The account also ensures you receive a call from correctional facilities. Some benefits that AdvanceConnect account offers are:
- The funding amount will be up to $50.00 per transaction in maximum.
- You can receive a call from an inmate as long as the funds are available in your account.
- You will be able to add more than one phone number to your account. So, your inmate can reach your cell phone, your work phone, your home phone and others (neighbors, friends, relatives, etc)
- Calls will connect to your cell phones, but the calls are still subject to facility restrictions.
- You will have 24/7/365 access to your account on Securus Technology website or by contacting them by phone.
Another option to receive a call from your loved one in prison, you can use the Inbound Connect where it will allow you to connect by using your securus mobile app. The good news! There will not be any cost to sign up.
- To use Inbound Connect, open the Securus app on your smartphone.
- Go to your AdvanceConnect account app.
- Then, choose the ‘Inbound Connect’.
- Add your inmates as a contact.
- When you begin a connection, your inmate will receive a real time notification on their personal tablet.
- Last, you and your loved ones in prison will get connected.
It’s important to note, the availability of the Inbound Connect features may vary by agency. Of course, the standard call taxes, rates and fees will apply.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…