Here is how to get the Meta Shades in Roblox platform for free from the Ready Player Two event. You will be able to claim this reward if you fulfill these conditions.
The Roblox Ready Player Two event is almost over. The players of Roblox around the world have been competing to get the exclusive event items. Overall, this week’s Ready Player Two Hub event was difficult. So, you need to push yourself on the back for participating. We hope you all had fun hunting for these Ready Player Two event items, which needed you to complete some steps in famous Roblox games like Vehicle Simulator and SharkBite. Need to know that there is one reward left to claim. It is called Meta Shades. All players who collected the seven relics are entitled to get this item. So, how to get Meta Shades in Roblox? Keep reading the text below.
What are the Meta Shades in Roblox?
Before we share a way to get Meta Shades in Roblox, we want to explain what Meta Shades is. For your information, Meta Shades is a face accessory that was published in the avatar shop on November 16, 2020 by Roblox. Meta Shades was made for the Ready Player Two event. Since March 31, 2021, Meta Shades has been earned 216,150 times and has been favorited 35K times. To get this item, the players of Roblox have to find all the seven relics Ready Player Two event, and then return to the Ready Player Two Hub.
Some facts about Meta Shades:
- The Meta Shades are a retexture of the Clockwork Shades with a slightly changed mesh.
- Before the event started, only the first 77 people to gather all the items from the Ready Player Two event will receive this item, but soon they modified it for everyone to earn.
- The Meta Shades is the 8th variant of the Clockwork Shades.
- The Meta Shades were textured by Rastamypasta and Spectaqual.
How to Get the Meta Shades in Roblox?
Here are some steps to get Meta Shades in Roblox for free:
- At the first step, you have to head to the Ready Player Two Hub after making sure that you have got all 7 relics from the Ready Player Two event.
- After that, you are able to go to the Platform in the middle after climbing up the stairs.
- In a few seconds, you are going to get thrown up and things get colorful and lit.
- Once you come back on the ground, you are going to get the Meta Shades in Roblox in your inventory for free.
Warning: Remember that you must have collected all 7 of the Ready Player Two Relic event items. If you are missing even one, then you will not be able to claim the Meta Shades in Roblox.
Well, this is how to get the Meta Shades. For those who are looking for the Meta Star and the MetaPhones, they are really rare and exclusive. Only the first 77 winners could claim the Meta Star, whereas the first 777 Winners could claim the MetaPhones. If you missed out, do not worry as all qualifying players are still able to get the Meta Shades.
Kreekcraft Reacts to get the Meta Shades
Some of you may be familiar with Kreekcraft. He is a YouTuber from America who is recognized for playing the games of Roblox; Jailbreak and Piggy. Also, he is well known for his friendly rivalry on TanqR and MyUsernamesThis. Apparently, Kreekcraft reacts to getting the Meta Shades in Roblox for free. You will be able to watch his video on YouTube showing he is trying to get the Meta Shades.
About Ready Player Two Hub
As we said before, to get Meta Shades in Roblox for free, you have to head to the Ready Player Two Hub after making sure that you have got all 7 relics from the Ready Player Two event. Now, you may want to know what Ready Player Two Hub is. For your information, Ready Player Two Hub is the main hub of the Ready Player Two event. According to the research, Ready Player Two Hub was first opened on November 18, 2020. You will be able to find it by looking at the old texture of the Ready Player Two Book item. If you join the place, you are going to get the Ready Player Two Book, originally recognized as the Mys7erious Book and the Ready Player Two Shirt. Apparently, there are seven portals which are in the Ready Player Two hub. Currently, they are all open.
Here are games featured of the Ready Player Two Event:
- Dungeon Quest
- Vehicle Simulator
- Bad Business
- Robloxian High School
- Bee Swarm Simulator
Some facts about Ready Player Two Hub:
- The game was formerly named A Mys7erious Place before changing into the Ready Player Two Hub.
- The countdown on the screen formerly displayed 7777, before actually counting down.
- Occasionally the game will have a distortion effect.
- During the distortion effect, Memory from Piggy is able to be seen near the first portal.
- Other things are able to appear during the distortion effect, such as a timer for another portal to open, as well as the symbols appearing on the ground.
- When the players enter a portal, they are going to fade away before particles fly out of them and go into the portal. It is a unique leaving animation instead of them just simply vanishing.
- The first 77 people who get all Ready Player Two items would get the Meta Shades, Metaphones, and The Meta Star. The first 777 people would obtain the Meta Shades and the Metaphones. Lastly, anyone who got all Ready Player Two items will get the Meta Shades.
Well, the text above is an explanation to get the Meta Shades in Roblox. If you want to get more information, read other articles on our site.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…