The Animal Crossing New Horizons version 2.0 update comes with a variety of new hairstyles. One of the things that are added to the game is called Top 4 Fab Hairstyles. If you are enough with the old hairstyle and want to get something new, you might be interested in the Top 4 Fab Hairstyles. What are Top 4 Fab Hairstyles? Everything about the Top 4 Fab Hairstyles will be unveiled here, including the method to get it in the game.
- Buy price: 1,200 Miles
- Sell price: Cannot be sold
- Obtain via: Nook Miles Redemption
- Stack: 1
- Variations: No one
Four new hairstyles that are included in the Top Fab 4 pack
- Hair with dangling ponytail or a loose braid: This one is perfect for any potential farmers who are looking to harvest Animal Crossing’s new crops.
- Dangling curtained hair or a short middle parted hairstyle: This one is the perfect choice for any fashion forward players who want to make something special for the fall look.
- Beehive bun or a textured high bun: This one was introduced by Nintendo in last fall. It is one of the hairstyles to add more inclusive options to the game.
- Waves or short buzz: This one is the best option if you want to wear hats and the other head accessories.
How do you get the fab hairstyles in Animal Crossing New Horizons? In order to get the Top 4 Fab Hairstyles, you will have to go to the Nook Stop that is located at the Resident Services. When you are there, you will be able to purchase a pack with Nook Miles. Nook Miles are the types of currencies that can be easily earned by completing tasks, including catching fish, selling several items, and collecting a lot of wood. For everyone who needs more of them and have no idea what to do, you can just open up your NookPhone and see the tasks that are available for you. To be able to unlock the Nook Miles+, it is a must for you to pay off your test loan and have upgraded to a house. By following the step, you will be told by Tom Nook about the Nook Miles+ program. After having enough Nook Miles and unlocking the Nook Miles+ program, you can go to the shop called Nook Stop located in the bottom right corner of the Resident Services and purchase the Top Fab Hairstyles. For a pack of Top Fab Hairstyles, you will have to pay for 1,200 Nook Miles. By spending that amount, you will be able to learn a total of four new fab haircuts, as mentioned before.
Talking about purchasing the Top 4 Fab Hairstyles at Nook Stop, it should be noted that the item will only show up in the shop after you have upgraded the Resident Services. Besides, there is no way to place this item in the storage. Not only that, you should already have obtained the Top 8 Pop Hairstyles, Top 8 Cool Hairstyles, and Top 6 Stylish Hairstyles.
If you want to change your hair, all that you have to do is to interact with a vanity or mirror to see the new looks and change your style. The item called mirror should be able to be crafted in the early game. You are encouraged to just keep visiting your villages and there might be a chance for you to find them crafting and get them share a DIY recipe with you. Do not forget to also find the bottles washed up on your beach and balloons floating overhead. Aside from that, it is also possible to find a mirror for sale at Nook’s Cranny.
After getting a mirror, it is time for you to place it anywhere in your home. next, go up to it and press A. By doing the step, you will be taken to the character customization menu, the one that allows you to change a few things, including your hairstyle.
Apart from the hairstyles that are included in the Top 4 Fab Hairstyles, there are some other hairstyles in Animal Crossing New Horizons.
Here is the list of every hairstyle that you need to know in the game
- Default hairstyles: Flicked hair, straight hair down, curly hair down, high pigtails, hair with zigzag fringe, hair down with buzz cut, curved spiky hair
- Unlocked via mirror/vanity furniture: Hair down, bob cut, curved ponytail, messy, smooth hair with fringe, hair with flicked fringe
- Top 8 Pop Hairstyles: Double braided pigtails; double ponytails; ponytail; bun, natural fringe; short spiky hair; undercut; spiky hair; wide hair dreads
- Top 8 Cool Hairstyles: Hair down, fringe back; asymmetric hair down; bun; low ponytail, natural fringe; slanting curtained hair; smooth fringe; low bowlcut; spiky at front
- Top 6 Stylish Hairstyles: Cornrows hair; hair with afro puffs; perm hair; short undercut; roundy hair; bald
- Harriet: Long hair with hair bun; bowl hair; smooth hair with pompadour; braded side pigtails; outward curls; smooth hair with short devilock; asymmetric hair with center spikes
- Not playing for a month: Bedhead
The default hairstyles are given to you when you start the game for the first time. If you want to add Top 8 Pop Hairstyles to your collection, you will have to purchase the pack for 2,400 Nook Miles. For a pack that consists of Top 8 Cool Hairstyles, it also costs 2,400 Nook Miles. If you want to get the Top 6 Stylish Hairstyles, you will have to spend 1,800 Nook Miles. As for the Top 88 Stylish Hair Colors, it costs 3,000 Nook Miles. What about the Harriet? Harriet or Harv’s Island Hairstyles are free, meaning you do not have to pay any to get them. From the information, it can be concluded that you will need to save up to 10,800 Nook Miles if you want to unlock all of the available hairstyles and colors in the game.
On my daily job, I am a software engineer, programmer & computer technician. My passion is assembling PC hardware, studying Operating System and all things related to computers technology. I also love to make short films for YouTube as a producer. More at about me…